Future top 20?

DeletedUser

I been playing since 10:04 today. Soon I be having hidingplace lvl 5, then I can hide 474 joints. Should be enough for almost a month. How long have you been playing? :eek:

A little bit more than a year, I think. Did you ever thougt about reading the "help"?

DeletedUser

A little bit more than a year, I think. Did you ever thougt about reading the "help"?

Yes, it was that way I found out how much i could store in my hidingplace :p

It also said I should have 1000 men with sticks and 1000 men with swords, I thought that seemed a bit hostile. And I be a bit worried that mah women will compare me to da handsome men with muscles and swords and maybe have an affair :(
So I have decided to only have horses, because I don't think mah wives be into that. ;)

DeletedUser

Yes, it was that way I found out how much i could store in my hidingplace :p

It also said I should have 1000 men with sticks and 1000 men with swords, I thought that seemed a bit hostile. And I be a bit worried that mah women will compare me to da handsome men with muscles and swords and maybe have an affair :(
So I have decided to only have horses, because I don't think mah wives be into that. ;)

Ok, so now you wait for horses to come before farming?

DeletedUser

No, I think I will upgrade da farm also. But maybe not today. Today I will only get some horses and maybe a new wife, and go to a reggea concert me think.

Well, I think you should read help a little bit more. Read expecially the part "forkortelser". You could learn a lot!

DeletedUser

Well, I think you should read help a little bit more. Read expecially the part "forkortelser". You could learn a lot!

I be trying to, but da google translator didn't do da best job. Everythin be lookin so strange when i translate first from norwegian to english and then from english to jamaican (Unfortunately there be no direct translation from norwgian to jamaican).

I found one thing of interest, it said that if I had a late start i should have 1200 of da stickmen and da swordmen. I guess I had a late start so maybe I will get those 2400 men tomorrow. Just hoping my women won't be cheatin on me. I will be very suspicious if some of them pop out babies that do not have lovely rhasta hair like I do.

Another question I be having is this:
What be da last resource?

storage.png

If you be lookin at this photo you can see taht the first one is cigars and the other is meat, but what be the last one? Be it ice? Maybe to put in da rhum?

DeletedUser

It is dope brownies packed in silver paper, makes the troops invulnerable...

Back on topic now, this thread is dead and has no point + i hate spam.

DeletedUser

It is dope brownies packed in silver paper, makes the troops invulnerable...

Back on topic now, this thread is dead and has no point + i hate spam.

I hate you :p, i only made this forum because everything is dead here :confused:

SO STFU

ps. Future rank 1 will be Terh@ls folowed closely by macke rank 2 and Hoild Brillan rank 3 then OHKO rank 4 and me rank 5 :p not to sure about the rest.

DeletedUser

Hate messages should go through ingame pm, unless you want to embarrass yourself further by trying to win a discussion using childish and inappropriate language.

You just openly announced to the entire forum that you have no other life than sitting here and creating new threads to satisfy your need for attention so I suggest you stop writing unnecessary things Two hit KO and stick to the topic theme:p

Sincerely
Robby

DeletedUser

Hate messages should go through ingame pm, unless you want to embarrass yourself further by trying to win a discussion using childish and inappropriate language.

You just openly announced to the entire forum that you have no other life than sitting here and creating new threads to satisfy your need for attention so I suggest you stop writing unnecessary things Two hit KO and stick to the topic theme:p

Sincerely
Robby

Dude, Go and be boring somewhere else... We play this game for fun.

And Two Hit KO thanks dude ;) Except that I will quit now on Friday and leaving someone else as my sitter, Maybe that is the guy your talking about? :p

DeletedUser

Dude, Go and be boring somewhere else... We play this game for fun.

And Two Hit KO thanks dude ;) Except that I will quit now on Friday and leaving someone else as my sitter, Maybe that is the guy your talking about? :p

So do I.... duh...Just hate it when I enter an interesting thread only to find unbelievable amounts of spam spam spam and childish comments that would even embarrass my 4 year old brother.... we have Disney channel for that^^,

DeletedUser

Dude, Your in the wrong forum if you don't like spam, I don't like spam either... Spam like: SPAMSPPASpAPSPAPSA is bad, But spam like in talking I find good ;) And fun most of the time :)

but to keep on topic I think One Hit KO will top if he goes for it :p

DeletedUser

I guess only person I can think of would be One Hit KO. He's the only person in the top 20 with an actually decent area. Not to mention I know for sure he has the most spears and axe without a shadow of a doubt. :O

Jazcan

Ganske godt likt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
I guess only person I can think of would be One Hit KO. He's the only person in the top 20 with an actually decent area. Not to mention I know for sure he has the most spears and axe without a shadow of a doubt. :O

I agree, hes been making troops more activly then most, and he have 6x 100 pointers, 2x 200 pointers in his 9x9 (with only a fast look) so he will be farming his whole area soon enough and then skyrocket in points tnx to starting position ^^

well and tbh u were talking about v2, he werent that "great" there tbh.. he got himself banned didnt he? I have always commented him as a good dough arrogant player... havent i Luke? =)

Anyhow, yeh i believe One Hit KO will be on top 5 within next days due to his closes villages ^^ farms everywhere :eek:

DeletedUser

Det er ikke sikkert ;)

Hey, this be da english forum man! Now I was forced to use da Google Translator again.
"Det er ikke sikkert ;)" translates into "I'm pretty pretty gay ;)", is that correct?
To be honest I don't care about your sexuall orientaion, and I really don't see da relevance in this thread ;)

Jazcan

Ganske godt likt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
Hey, this be da english forum man! Now I was forced to use da Google Translator again.
"Det er ikke sikkert ;)" translates into "I'm pretty pretty gay ;)", is that correct?
To be honest I don't care about your sexuall orientaion, and I really don't see da relevance in this thread ;)

would u have that in "bloody mary's" of only "huffle puff's" ?

Topp