The List of Dr.s??

DeletedUser

Well, One Hit KO sent a message to all of 911 members, saying sorry on my behalf. And the replies he got. Well I won't post them but lets say a few people have been for reported. I don't understand myself. One Hit KO was banned ingame and on the forum and they blame him for it lol!

It was me who had the spy in 911. It was me who had the information sent to me. Luke took the blame for me and said it was him, why? Because he's a darn good friend and actually awesome (In tactics) as a leader. He thought players from 911 would attack me for this so he took the blame incase they did so they'd attack him instead of them attacking someone else in his tribe, try and tell me thats not the actions of a great friend and player?

One Hit KO was aganist everything of this being posting I was only too late to see hi reply. Sorry, but FFS back of One Hit KO with your insults when it was me. :|

DeletedUser

ddd

OHKO, And you guy...
Are like... A drama? :S

I cant realy understand, every time you guys are around, its drama and play's.
Give it up, and let time show... :cool:

All this is just to chaotic... (sorry for my lazy English)

DeletedUser

Well, One Hit KO sent a message to all of 911 members, saying sorry on my behalf. And the replies he got. Well I won't post them but lets say a few people have been for reported. I don't understand myself. One Hit KO was banned ingame and on the forum and they blame him for it lol!

It was me who had the spy in 911. It was me who had the information sent to me. Luke took the blame for me and said it was him, why? Because he's a darn good friend and actually awesome (In tactics) as a leader. He thought players from 911 would attack me for this so he took the blame incase they did so they'd attack him instead of them attacking someone else in his tribe, try and tell me thats not the actions of a great friend and player?

One Hit KO was aganist everything of this being posting I was only too late to see hi reply. Sorry, but FFS back of One Hit KO with your insults when it was me. :|

You just blew your cover... :eek:

DeletedUser

Well, there are two main suspects - assuming they were inside the tribe, and not just in a Skype channel..

Dr. of doom & Dr. LaTeX.. Im guessing "of doom", since he's been there since the start, and wouldnt leave unless he was kicked out. Or atleast I believe so--

Sorry... You phails...

Det var Dr. Latex :eek::eek:

Dr. LaTeX har blitt avskjediget av Lord Ollis.
Dr. of doom forlot stammen.

DeletedUser

By the order of the king...:

911:
Dr. McQueen - Fireosb/Osbada
Dr. Psycho - Torquemada - Kongen av verden 3
Dr. Schizo - Wynja
Dr. No - Vifle
Dr. Phil - Ganondorf
Dr. Who - --Fuzzball
Dominus Caligo - Fizzmann
Dr. 1336.9 - Kokelv
Dani - LemonLime
Dr. Tired - Haaviz
Dr. Barbie - Wedum44 - Gurimalla
Dr. Caboose - RetoZ og Stonee92
Dr. Fire Soul - Merlock
Dr. Ken - Naitsirk
Dr.Zoidberg - Cybershot
Dr. Philmaister - Philip|
Dr.Awesome - arnaadl2
Dr. Dick - Woia/Sword of Die
Dr. Dre - Zonic
Dr.Nasty - capitan22
Dr. Cox - Kung Carl VI
Dr. TUS - adona89/Arathor
Dr. Drunken Rabbit - MrRisling
Dr. Greenthumb - dommola
Dr. PMS - Glitter

Thanks to Min Andre Multiaccount, luv yu ;)

DeletedUser

What do someone as a player gain from posting the orginal nicks of players who are playing under fake nicks? I mean, the players are still the same! And also just as good or less good. Does it really make any difference to "you" as a player telling the "whole world" that you just so happen to know whos behind those fake nicks?
The only thing I can see someone are doing by posting lists like this are that they are offencive to those players to whoms fake nicks they are revealing. Honestly I can't see what good are to come of it!

Yeah I know, poor english. But this is after all the english part of the forum. So poor english is better than norwegian! ;)

DeletedUser

Still don't understand why it matters. But I guess that's because I'm a newb.

DeletedUser

Still don't understand why it matters. But I guess that's because I'm a newb.

If you are playing by a fake nick there must be a reason, no? And I really don't buy that you are such a "newb". Comon, any person who have an rather avrage sence of whats right and wrong here in the world would see that it is badly done to post the orginal nicks of playres whoms identity they would like to keep hidden! If you don't see that than, well yeah.
Of course you are rightous to have your own oppinion, and that seems to be that you wouldn't bother if anyone were to post your orginal nick? And thats fine by me, but in cases like this you can't only see on what "you" think is right or wrong. What you really need to look at is what the player whoms identity is might to be released to "the world" means!

Sist redigert av en moderator:
Topp