Men In Black?? .. Nope .. But we are back!!

Skolehaven

Litt aktiv?
Reaksjonspoeng
Haha everyone can reach high if they have no life other than TW. It doesn't make them skilled. Though that much time and skills permits you great chances of being number 1

Reaksjonspoeng
So tired of this... I have nothing against you guys and to me it seems like the only reason why other players hate you, is your bragging about your superb skillz. Anyway I know you are pretty good so gl:) But I am kinda sick of you joining every .no world and everyone making so much noice about it.

But somebody gotta make some fun here right?

Skolehaven

Litt aktiv?
Reaksjonspoeng
But hey, none has EVER knocked them out? Skills? :)

To new to .no to know, but it might be :)

@ forskningsprosjekt 001 Whithout the noice, where's the interaction between players? Our different personalities is what makes it exiting ;) But no one tell us to like them all :D

DeletedUser

So tired of this ... I have nothing against you guys and to me it seems like the only reason why other players hate you, is your bragging about your superb skillz. Anyway I know you are pretty good so gl:) But I am kinda sick of you joining every. Com world and everyone making so much noice about it.

But somebody gotta make some fun here right?

This guy seems nice, I like him :), for acorn, if he does not have skill, how comes he always rank 1 and he is usually rank 1 in ODA as well, even if he has nolife, which i personally know he does :S, you still need the skill and knolege to hold rank 1 and be rank 1 in ODA. I only have the quality to be a top 5 player in rank and ODA from what i have learnt from that guy even if he is very agressive. Without him i'd hover around rank 10 - 30 and not have that extra bit of skill to compete for first. I hence jelousy at all the players who are calling him bad???

@ One Hit KO, bring it on try and rim before i hit 200 points!! we all love abit of tribemate confliction and war :p

Regards
THKO

EDIT: Hey Trym

DeletedUser

for acorn, if he does not have skill, how comes he always rank 1 and he is usually rank 1 in ODA as well, even if he has nolife, which i personally know he does :S, you still need the skill and knolege to hold rank 1 and be rank 1 in ODA. I only have the quality to be a top 5 player in rank and ODA from what i have learnt from that guy even if he is very agressive. Without him i'd hover around rank 10 - 30 and not have that extra bit of skill to compete for first. I hence jelousy at all the players who are calling him bad???

Regards
THKO
EDIT: Hey Trym

Ofcourse you need some skills, but if you are online "all the time",farming and so on. You won't need the superb skills to get to the top ranks.

DeletedUser

Arcon the Beast:

I'm not being funny but you also have "no skill" You were pathetic in this little war which I had with Yamato. You never took a village off me at all. I was forced to give up the account to Xano. Never ever mistake me for him. He is worthless. You have never taken a village from me. Kemp92 wasted 37 Nukes hitting one of my villages and still never took it. Don't think your something you obviously are not. You took villages from XANO, not I.

Again, proving yourself to be an idiot. There is no trading between tribe mates also during the begining of a world. Know the rules and settings before playing.

No life? First you said I was cheating to get my rank, now its have i no life? Heh, I have college, have a job, I also have family and a girl friend, yet I still manage to gain a respectble rank amongst players.

Your jealousy is childish.

Sist redigert av en moderator:

DeletedUser

Arcon the Beast:

I'm not being funny but you also have "no skill" You were pathetic in this little war which I had with Yamato. You never took a village off me at all. I was forced to give up the account to Xano. Never ever mistake me for him. He is worthless. You have never taken a village from me. Kemp92 wasted 37 Nukes hitting one of my villages and still never took it. Don't think your something you obviously are not. You took villages from XANO, not I.

Again, proving yourself to be an idiot. There is no trading between tribe mates also during the begining of a world. Know the rules and settings before playing.

No life? First you said I was cheating to get my rank, now its have i no life? Heh, I have college, have a job, I also have family and a girl friend, yet I still manage to gain a respectble rank amongst players.

Your jealousy is childish.

When have I bragged about my skills or called you a player without skills? All I say is that you never have proven to be the player you say you are.

I dont care if you were forced, as that is not possibol in a virtual game as TW. It's pretty unlikly that tw-players take contact with you in real life to change the owner of an acc. Again this prove my opinion about you never proved your skills on .no worlds.

It's a long time since that world started, and I don't remember all the settings for a world I played a long time ago. But anyway, thats only half of my accusation. I also see it as an violation of the rules, to tell others how to break them.

Why should I be jealous? I'm in no need to be the leader of a world, as that only make expections to remain active. I too have been the leader and high ranked player of some servers. And all I have to say about that, is that it's boring. Much more fun to be a underdog.

DeletedUser

When have I bragged about my skills or called you a player without skills? All I say is that you never have proven to be the player you say you are.

I never said you did. Ehm, no one on this server has matched my timing of attacks, I sent 4 attacks within 16ms. I had to check with Helene whether I am allowed to do so, she said it's fine. So Zanmato lost a village to a timing of such. It takes skill to do such an attack.

I dont care if you were forced, as that is not possibol in a virtual game as TW. It's pretty unlikly that tw-players take contact with you in real life to change the owner of an acc. Again this prove my opinion about you never proved your skills on .no worlds.

I played here to make "new friends" I was being forced to either give Xano the account or lose some friends. I call this being forced to quit. I won't argue with a TW-Moron (Its not infractble :D) about whether or not I have proofed anything. I have been rank one on ever server here I played. On the Danish worlds, Swedish worlds. .Net (Almost), UK1, UK2,, UK4. ... Anyway, I shall try not to brag too much :(

It's a long time since that world started, and I don't remember all the settings for a world I played a long time ago. But anyway, thats only half of my accusation. I also see it as an violation of the rules, to tell others how to break them.

So even though you didn't know the worlds settings you still found it fair to accuse me of cheating? Your as pathetic as they come.
Actually, if you read the rules, it states no where that it's against the rules to tell someone how to break the rules. It's what we like to call "Over looked".

Why should I be jealous? I'm in no need to be the leader of a world, as that only make expections to remain active. I too have been the leader and high ranked player of some servers. And all I have to say about that, is that it's boring. Much more fun to be a underdog.

I agree, there is nothing glorious about being rank 1. It just so happens I end up being that high in the ranks.

Rank 1:

You are a massve target.
You have everyones attention.
All you can do is fall.

Since you believe I am some kind of "con" join North East in V5. Failure to do so and well... Yeah, coward.

DeletedUser

Not much skilled needed to do that. Only a fast enough web, and of course you need a little experience with timing, but that is not hard to get.

It seems like it, this is not too serious for me, the only thing I wanna get out, is that you brag about things you never have proven here on .no.
I said that in my point of view, it's an violation of the rules, not that it stands directly in the rules here.

Why should I change my plans just to face an overestimated player?
Prove me wrong in w5 and I will meet you in w6.

DeletedUser

Not much skilled needed to do that. Only a fast enough web, and of course you need a little experience with timing, but that is not hard to get.

It seems like it, this is not too serious for me, the only thing I wanna get out, is that you brag about things you never have proven here on .no.
I said that in my point of view, it's an violation of the rules, not that it stands directly in the rules here.

Why should I change my plans just to face an overestimated player?
Prove me wrong in w5 and I will meet you in w6.

Jeez, I should of known you'd turn down playing V5. Run along kid.

Reaksjonspoeng
Like this is why I hate that you guys join the new servers. The big discussion about how much skill you have. Arcon and ohko... Why dont you all give us a break from this stupid retarted disussion. No one cares whether arcon or ohko is the best.

But hey. Its part of the fun anyway. Isnt it? New world, same players to hate.:)

DeletedUser

I will play w5, but I can't and I won't change my tribe position on the map just to face you.

If you for once play a world long enough we might meet anyway.

DeletedUser

Like this is why I hate that you guys join the new servers. The big discussion about how much skill you have. Arcon and ohko... Why dont you all give us a break from this stupid retarted disussion. No one cares whether arcon or ohko is the best.

But hey. Its part of the fun anyway. Isnt it? New world, same players to hate.:)

I'm not saying that i am good or better than ohko, I might be a long way from his skills. What I want is for him to finally admit that he has never proven himself a great player her on .no.

Topp