Men In Black?? .. Nope .. But we are back!!

DeletedUser

Like this is why I hate that you guys join the new servers. The big discussion about how much skill you have. Arcon and ohko... Why dont you all give us a break from this stupid retarted disussion. No one cares whether arcon or ohko is the best.

But hey. Its part of the fun anyway. Isnt it? New world, same players to hate.:)

NOO!! Don't stop them yet. It's just starting to get interesting here... :(

Skolehaven

Litt aktiv?
Reaksjonspoeng
Hmmm... Skills are not proven by how long you stay on a server, but by your achievements. Which you guys doesn't mention. It's an achievement to be number one in points. Especially if you fought for it, and didn't merge accounts along the way. it doesn't change the skill whether you you have 20 or 2000 villages. you just have an extreme stamina to hang in that long. It's an even greater achievement if you are number 1 in ODA as well, though if you are a pure off player who haven't been under attack.... Go figure :p If you at the same time have been under severe attack and achieve number 1 ODD you are really out skilling everyone at the server, and it isn't because your enemies haven't tested you. They just failed miserably. Very few players reach top 10 in every one of those rankings. Anyone knows why?

DeletedUser

Hmmm... Skills are not proven by how long you stay on a server, but by your achievements. Which you guys doesn't mention. It's an achievement to be number one in points. Especially if you fought for it, and didn't merge accounts along the way. it doesn't change the skill whether you you have 20 or 2000 villages. you just have an extreme stamina to hang in that long. It's an even greater achievement if you are number 1 in ODA as well, though if you are a pure off player who haven't been under attack.... Go figure :p If you at the same time have been under severe attack and achieve number 1 ODD you are really out skilling everyone at the server, and it isn't because your enemies haven't tested you. They just failed miserably. Very few players reach top 10 in every one of those rankings. Anyone knows why?

It depends, you can't see the skills of a player with few villages. It's first when we get longer into the game the great players show their skills. Don't you agree?

DeletedUser

It depends, you can't see the skills of a player with few villages. It's first when we get longer into the game the great players show their skills. Don't you agree?

Now we have a discussion!

I disagree. Early game requires much more strategy then late game. Early game you need to know how to snipe, backtime, dodge, split trains, fake. Build order. Early farming... The list is quite big. (If you don't know what splitting, backtiming is, or any of the others, let me know I'll explain).

Late game, all you need to do is be able to stack a village with all your other D and ask your tribe for support.

Many players say late game requires more skill because it's the only part you do succesful. I'm not being funny but sending a load of defense from one village to another is not skill.

DeletedUser

Of course, I'm not talking about that late in the game. More from around 30 k and up to 100k. The only thing late requires, is the time to do things.

DeletedUser

Of course, I'm not talking about that late in the game. More from around 30 k and up to 100k. The only thing late requires, is the time to do things.

In W10.Net, I wanted to try something so I played up to 1Mil. Well, just over but I couldn't be bothered nobling a village that would hit me right on the mark of 1Mil.

I noted down how much time I spent, how much fun I had, and how boring it was at each of the following stages:

26 - 1000
1001 - 3000
3001 - 10000
10000 - 50000
50000 - 100,000
100,000 - 300,000
300,000 - 700,000
700,000 - 1,000,000

26 - 50,000 was the most enjoyble part for me and did require more skill then I ever needed for the others, from there on all I had to do was stack villages. I found that to be boring.

DeletedUser

Now we have a discussion!

I disagree. Early game requires much more strategy then late game. Early game you need to know how to snipe, backtime, dodge, split trains, fake. Build order. Early farming... The list is quite big. (If you don't know what splitting, backtiming is, or any of the others, let me know I'll explain).

Late game, all you need to do is be able to stack a village with all your other D and ask your tribe for support.

Many players say late game requires more skill because it's the only part you do succesful. I'm not being funny but sending a load of defense from one village to another is not skill.

It depends on your position, and the tribe you are in.

(Except if you go solo of course)

DeletedUser

It depends on your position, and the tribe you are in.

(Except if you go solo of course)

.Net is harder to play than .no in my view, and I never joined a tribe till V1.No. I managed to gain top ranks all the way to 500K. Postition means little, it's vital during the first seven days, however, you should be making your own postition after this period.

Reaksjonspoeng
I totally agree that early gaming is much harder than later. But a part of the game is also to know how to play the late game. You cannot say that you master the whole game when you havent tried every aspect of it.

Skolehaven

Litt aktiv?
Reaksjonspoeng
It wasn't for fun I wrote 20 villages as the low one. But I agree, when you get to many villages it get kind of trivial. The timing of things is what i find the most exiting to. But to say it is easy to rule 100 cities isn't entirely true. If I fought one with that much I would try to gain the help of several to avoid him from just stacking up. I guess even every average player knows that much. So yes it requires skills as well, but that's mainly because you need to coordinate with tribemates and not only yourself. Ofcourse those times of need are rare the bigger you become, because it takes much more effort from your enemies.

DeletedUser

you need to coordinate with tribemates and not only yourself.

Coordination again is something that is much more vital in the early stages. You have less villages early game thus, less chances of mistakes. Much harder to stack a village early game then it is when you have 50+

Skolehaven

Litt aktiv?
Reaksjonspoeng
Yes there aint much room for mistakes early game, but very few players make any real coordination early in the game, except with themselves. And by the way I have only once played long enough to know what it was like to have more than 50 villages :D

Sist redigert:

TrAnxZ

Tidligere CM
Reaksjonspoeng
A war started b4 the world started! Great! I`m really looking foward to this world :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

nheee.... He quits after a couple of weeks. Nothing to even notice... Have a good game guys ;)

Topp