I (One Hit KO) Demand Competetion! Noobs.

Status
Stengt for ytterligere svar.

zeanil

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
You didn't need to say you're OHKO, only 1 person can brag of himself like that

DeletedUser

No need for me to brag, I already know the obvious. ;)

So why are you sharing it with us all? -_-

Btw, I don't think your number of troops is worth bragging about. I'm neither being active nor playing seriously, and I'm closing up on your number of troops :p

DeletedUser

Ye ye ye, your good in the start. Play to over 100k and still be in the lead. and ill believe that your a good player:)! every1 can play good in the start with a little practice..

Fakenickern

Litt aktiv?
Reaksjonspoeng
Ye ye ye, your good in the start. Play to over 100k and still be in the lead. and ill believe that your a good player:)! every1 can play good in the start with a little practice..

Ex-Con? Regardless of who you are. You've had six worlds now and yet you still fail, what you want a handicap now?

DeletedUser

Ex-Con? Regardless of who you are. You've had six worlds now and yet you still fail, what you want a handicap now?

nah, im not ex-con :) And btw, your the one failing for real.. when you dont play for longer than 1 village you cant really say anything. Now please go spam another forum with your offensive language and incorrect information.

Fakenickern

Litt aktiv?
Reaksjonspoeng
nah, im not ex-con :) And btw, your the one failing for real.. when you dont play for longer than 1 village you cant really say anything. Now please go spam another forum with your offensive language and incorrect information.

Only a Norwegian would call that offensive. Man up pussy. (I'm not sure what 'pussy' means in Norwegian but just to clarify, its in no way a vulgar word or profanity in English, and this is the English forum)

How am I failing? I'd Love to see your troop count ... I didn't think so. Heh, one village? I've played somewhat over 30 worlds? Half of them were easy over 20 villages. It's only here I find the players lack of talent disturbing. Prove me wrong, post your troop count and rank...

And my Information is very valid and correct.

DeletedUser

Im not playing on v6 :) But i love reading all your troll mails, because their mostly about a player that needs to get a better picture of him self by sitting infront of a pc screen and playing cool.
Prove me wrong :)!

and by what i've heard of you i'm pretty sure that you will quit the server before you reach the amout of 5 villages or less. If you can make it that fare its okay, you'll have my apologize

right now im sitting here with a vert big excitement about what he will respond ;D!

Sist redigert av en moderator:

Fakenickern

Litt aktiv?
Reaksjonspoeng
Im not playing on v6 :) But i love reading all your troll mails, because their mostly about a player that needs to get a better picture of him self by sitting infront of a pc screen and playing cool.
Prove me wrong :)!

and by what i've heard of you i'm pretty sure that you will quit the server before you reach the amout of 5 villages or less. If you can make it that fare its okay, you'll have my apologize

right now im sitting here with a vert big excitement about what he will respond ;D!

- Quoted For Future Reference -

Your going to eat your words.

DeletedUser

Every world you have played here on .no have ended up with ban or quit pretty fast. :rolleyes:

Fakenickern

Litt aktiv?
Reaksjonspoeng
Every world you have played here on .no have ended up with ban or quit pretty fast. :rolleyes:

V1 - I was only here to help test for DosX.
V2 - I left at 60K - I do believe that's more than five villages. - Came back took a rank 18 account hardly any damn troops, took it to rank 3 in four days. Noble God knows how many 30? Villages all from Yamato players in nine days while they took... None... Over 4K incomings. Was forced to give it to that useless Xano, who ended up failing with it.
V3 - I gave it to DarkMoon / Delete
V4 - Banned for having "Hi" in my profile. Jeez.
V5 - Never played.

I'd be honoured for you to show me your best rank 'Google me' I could use a chuckle.

Sist redigert:

Gunnar Gås

Velkjent medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
Why you guys mentioning me?

And you know Luke, I'm your father! Show some god damn respect!

DeletedUser

V1 - I was only here to help test for DosX.
V2 - I left at 60K - I do believe that's more than five villages. - Came back took a rank 18 account hardly any damn troops, took it to rank 3 in four days. Noble God knows how many 30? Villages all from Yamato players in nine days while they took... None... Over 4K incomings. Was forced to give it to that useless Xano, who ended up failing with it.
V3 - I gave it to DarkMoon / Delete
V4 - Banned for having "Hi" in my profile. Jeez.
V5 - Never played.

I'd be honoured for you to show me your best rank 'Google me' I could use a chuckle.

Hmmm, who was KO predator on v5?

Status
Stengt for ytterligere svar.
Topp