World 6 News!

DeletedUser

V6 News Here!

Former top 20 Player vorin3 was cleared earlier by Nusser.
The highly respected among Norwegian players, Zanmato, not only did some crazy attacking and gained a nice ODA. Also got bashed?!

1 Zanmato 1.922

Tell the world how it felt to be bashed, Jin...

Stepping away from the OD ranks now, former long lasting rank 1 player ciao lost his rank today to a player known as BeckzIc3. from the German server. Not only did he lose his troops, he also has less than 80 Light Cavalry and 100 Axe. You tried so hard to point whore, but in the end couldn't quite keep it up, huh?

In more later news, One Hit KO has passed 400 Light Cavalry and hauled 500K resources! Congratulations! Now go see your girl friend noob. -_-'

Oh and one more thing; "Acron aka 176-176 has less than 150LC and not farmed 240K yet, and is in top 20? Epic Yamato point whore?" :D :eek:

Most noticeable tribes:

- n00bs?
- Yamato

Troops - 150 plus rams and 30 catapults now on V6.

That's all folks.

vorin3

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
auch twko.

got shashed yes, but I rebuild myselves he cleared because I was ofline and because he got luck.

I wil be up again :)

DeletedUser

auch twko.

got shashed yes, but I rebuild myselves he cleared because I was ofline and because he got luck.

I wil be up again :)

Yeah i am sure you will rebuild, but i am just saying some news of this world :), Also heard it took 3 people?? is this true??

PS can you translate what i wrote and mail it to me ingame so i can post in norwegian section? if not i will have to use google translator.

DeletedUser

I can't see why it's so hard to get this info eirikeik23?

Anyway, some of it is wrong too.

Arcon

DeletedUser

You write down accusations you cannot prove.

Chat date: 28th June -
[13:13:44] Luke Holmes. begin_of_the_skype_highlighting end_of_the_skype_highlighting: 500 points and not 300 LC in poor
[13:16:13] Luke Holmes. begin_of_the_skype_highlighting end_of_the_skype_highlighting: Boring folks.
[13:16:18] Luke Holmes. begin_of_the_skype_highlighting end_of_the_skype_highlighting: You don't talk :s
[13:16:25] Ian: i know
[13:16:25] Patrick | BeckzIce: Spam !
[13:16:26] Ian: :(
[13:16:42] Jonas|Justin Case|Lomaticx begin_of_the_skype_highlighting end_of_the_skype_highlighting: im playin
[13:16:55] Luke Holmes. begin_of_the_skype_highlighting end_of_the_skype_highlighting: Good.
[13:17:16] Luke Holmes. begin_of_the_skype_highlighting end_of_the_skype_highlighting: 66 poeng kan bare overføres etter slettefristen :S
[13:17:20] 176-176/Kjenes/Arcon: [14:12:52] Luke Holmes. begin_of_the_skype_highlighting end_of_the_skype_highlighting: Acron, hit 300 LC yet?

<<< Nope
[13:17:28] Luke Holmes. begin_of_the_skype_highlighting end_of_the_skype_highlighting: Dude :/
[13:17:28] Ian: how many?
[13:17:41] Luke Holmes. begin_of_the_skype_highlighting end_of_the_skype_highlighting: I can help sit if ya want :S
[13:17:43] Ian: you should have 300 by now
[13:17:45] 176-176/Kjenes/Arcon: 100
[13:17:47] Ian: what
[13:17:48] Ian: :O
[13:17:49] Ian: even i got 200

[13:18:43] Ian: surely your amazing cool pro leader could do it?
[13:18:50] Luke Holmes. begin_of_the_skype_highlighting end_of_the_skype_highlighting: 260K here
[13:19:02] 176-176/Kjenes/Arcon: 160k

Chat date: 29th June -
[18:51:10] Luke Holmes. begin_of_the_skype_highlighting end_of_the_skype_highlighting: Acorn, farm !1
[18:51:47] 176-176/Kjenes/Arcon: only got 171k :(
[18:52:17] Luke Holmes. begin_of_the_skype_highlighting end_of_the_skype_highlighting: How did you get rank 8 :/
[18:52:46] Svein // GF V6: Pointwhoring? :D
[18:52:48] 176-176/Kjenes/Arcon: buildig ressources :p
[18:52:54] Patrick | BeckzIce: arcon
[18:53:02] Patrick | BeckzIce: how high r ur mines _
[18:53:10] 176-176/Kjenes/Arcon: 16-12-14

Scarborough

Populær på forumet
Reaksjonspoeng
I suggest you get back on-topic. I will close this thread if there gets more off-topic on this one.

DeletedUser

Acron how was that not proof, you admitted on skype your troop count ^^ and hauls :D

Sist redigert av en moderator:

DeletedUser

Ontopic: Acron how was that not proof, you admitted on skype your troop count ^^ and hauls :D

You can always belive it were the right numbers, but you need to think about what reasons I should have to tell you all about my account.

DeletedUser

You can always belive it were the right numbers, but you need to think about what reasons I should have to tell you all about my account.

I beleived that because we were telling the truth about our troop counts, therefore we had no reason not to trust you

DeletedUser

Well, I have no reason to trust you. That I knew before I started writing on skype with you, and I got another proof on that when you tried to talk Zanmato into not trusting me. But you know, we have played together in 2 years, so whatever you try will never help you;)

DeletedUser

Well, I have no reason to trust you. That I knew before I started writing on skype with you, and I got another proof on that when you tried to talk Zanmato into not trusting me. But you know, we have played together in 2 years, so whatever you try will never help you;)

Then i shall keep trying hehehe, start a new leaf? and i will find my proof :D

Topp