Return of Core

Scotland

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
Well as the new duke and I guess one half of this revival I will be the one to inform everyone else about how Core have returned.

There, I said it. Core has returned. Three of the original founders are again back in Core along with some of our oldest and most trusted friends that we have made so far on V1. We want to make Core rise again better than it ever was with the players that made Core the best tribe at one point in this server.

We will receive criticism, and I can understand why BOL in particular could be angry at this situation. But this is a game, and why not enjoy it in the tribe where you learned to play...with the people who made this game fun? That's why we done it. Flame us all you want, Core has been through it all. I just hope everyone can understand why we have done this.

And enemies, well, what can I say? Enjoy the game, because that's why we are playing this, to enjoy ourselves. So get some ops organised and get some trashtalk going and let's do this thing!!

Best wishes, Scotland AKA Viper of Hades

Mark of Chaos

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
Old account FTW?

*Puts on flaming hat* :)

Nawww, you're my friends I guess, sad you took a few of my bitches though. :(
Well, for obvious reasons you know I can't join you guys, so I wish you good luck. ;)

Scotland

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
re

Hehe cheers mate :D

Who would have thought, after me and you chatting before V1 even started that I would be a leader?

And sorry about taking the girls away. But we only had Grim in Core :(

Scotland

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
re

We wanted to revive the tribe. Friends liked playing alingside friends, in an enviroment they like playing in. That's Core for our members.

jannas666

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
[ally]wh(C)ORE[/ally] ???

guess they are done with their lil break...they had a easy time allied with Bol, IB and AKDM, they had "us" doing the brunt of the fighting while they were resting protected by us..plus they actually(knowingly or not) gathered intel from the tribes that helped them in times when they were weak and weary by internal struggles..

I think Core has painted themselves into a corner now, noone will ever trust em ever again..

btw this is NOT a Bol statement since im done with Bol/TW now..

misskathy

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng

guess they are done with their lil break...they had a easy time allied with Bol, IB and AKDM, they had "us" doing the brunt of the fighting while they were resting protected by us..plus they actually(knowingly or not) gathered intel from the tribes that helped them in times when they were weak and weary by internal struggles..

I think Core has painted themselves into a corner now, noone will ever trust em ever again..

Oh, more ppl taking everyone as everyone? :S Omg, I never went to bol-e because I needed help.. I had no choice since everyone else did.. I've sent support many hours away to help bol members, so uhm, maybe ppl should think again and might start thinking that we helped each other out..

I am getting sick and tired of being accused off using bol-e.. I have never recived one troop in support, anything.. so this is bullshitt...

Scotland

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
Sorry, forsnakket meg litt

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. But saying Core rested is wrong. They fought just like BOL did. Core went to BOL and fought as BOL but some, only a few, preferred Core.

Trust us? I told our allies exactly what I was planning to do. BOL decided to threaten us instead. That isn't a sign of a good ally. Allies discuss and talk but all they done was accuse us. I'll see how BOL react now its done.

jannas666

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
Everyone is entitled to their opinion. But saying Core rested is wrong. They fought just like BOL did. Core went to BOL and fought as BOL but some, only a few, preferred Core.

Trust us? I told our allies exactly what I was planning to do. BOL decided to threaten us instead. That isn't a sign of a good ally. Allies discuss and talk but all they done was accuse us. I'll see how BOL react now its done.

Again this was only my imidiate thoughts...bol and allies must be really dissapointed..

I do NOT know what Bol and allies feel about this,nor do i wanna speculate since im no longer playing while my account is waiting to be deleted..

I might be horribly wrong in my assumptions..mabe Bol know and approve of this,but somehow i doubt it..I know many of the leaders felt that Core was a really close and true ally..the merge was natural since there was troubles within Core at the time, i think if they knew then what they know now..well again, ill speak for my self only..

You say u expected Bol to be cool with this?
Then i guess the ppl who left Bol some of em even from key positions within the tribe did not feel the need to copy info from Bol forums before leaving? that would indeed be a sign of good intentions..

and yes..i see Core have been buzy the last month :p

Side 1: Core

Side 2: TMR TFR TVR ARE

Timeframe: Siste måned

Totalt erobret av motsatt side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 4
Forskjell: 1

image.php

Poeng beregnet av den totale erobringen av motsatt side:

Side 1: 60,258
Side 2: 33,137
Forskjell: 27,121

image.php

Lets compare this with IB`s results..

Side 1: IB

Side 2: TMR TFR TVR ARE

Timeframe: Siste måned

Totalt erobret av motsatt side:

Side 1: 133
Side 2: 95
Forskjell: 38

image.php

Poeng beregnet av den totale erobringen av motsatt side:

Side 1: 1,340,771
Side 2: 895,542
Forskjell: 445,229

image.php

hell, even AKDM has taken more villages than u guys..

and yeah..i know this war stat is not really accurate since many of the current members were outside Core until recently,and yeah..u have few members..but still looks like u have been resting abit atleast? :p

this is a statement thats made with some seriousness,but mostly for shits and giggles..as the core ppl i got to know from bol were cool ppl..

Sist redigert:

misskathy

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
Again this was only my imidiate thoughts...bol and allies must be really dissapointed..

I do NOT know what Bol and allies feel about this,nor do i wanna speculate since im no longer playing while my account is waiting to be deleted..

I might be horribly wrong in my assumptions..mabe Bol know and approve of this,but somehow i doubt it..I know many of the leaders felt that Core was a really close and true ally..the merge was natural since there was troubles within Core at the time, i think if they knew then what they know now..well again, ill speak for my self only..

You say u expected Bol to be cool with this?
Then i guess the ppl who left Bol some of em even from key positions within the tribe did not feel the need to copy info from Bol forums before leaving? that would indeed be a sign of good intentions..

I just have to answer this post, because I am one of them who left today.. This has nothing to do with BOL and how they rule or act or whatever... This is a ction done very hard, but still something I have been longing for since I got back from my 2 months afk and noticed "hey I am in BOL".. Like this wasn't chosen by myself..

I mean that I have the right to feel that I am home in a tribe... And I feel at home when I am back in core.. This is not an action of backstabbing anyone, and sad that some thinks that.. But I am happy knowing my truth, so ppl can say whatever they like, because they don't know my intentions in this..

Yeah, I really loved the ppl in BOL, many great ppl... Some NOT great ppl, but I managed to live with them as an member of a family.. Those players who are left in BOL, I will remeber them with honour and greatness.. I enjoyed my time there, even that it took a very long time to get excepted.. But we did get along.. SO, this wasn't the easiest moment in my TW history, but still a choice is a choice done by each and every induvidual..

jannas666

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
I just have to answer this post, because I am one of them who left today.. This has nothing to do with BOL and how they rule or act or whatever... This is a ction done very hard, but still something I have been longing for since I got back from my 2 months afk and noticed "hey I am in BOL".. Like this wasn't chosen by myself..

I mean that I have the right to feel that I am home in a tribe... And I feel at home when I am back in core.. This is not an action of backstabbing anyone, and sad that some thinks that.. But I am happy knowing my truth, so ppl can say whatever they like, because they don't know my intentions in this..

Yeah, I really loved the ppl in BOL, many great ppl... Some NOT great ppl, but I managed to live with them as an member of a family.. Those players who are left in BOL, I will remeber them with honour and greatness.. I enjoyed my time there, even that it took a very long time to get excepted.. But we did get along.. SO, this wasn't the easiest moment in my TW history, but still a choice is a choice done by each and every induvidual..

I hope im not stepping on anyones toes by my posts, i really do understand that many ppl became friends through the merge,some of em even before that, but from reading the first post it just seems that the main focus was to rebuild Core and i understand this since Core once was a unike tribe..but i was astounded to see how little focus was put on trying to do this in a way that included Bol and allies..now it just seemed like:

We are rebuilding Core, tough luck bol..sorry for the stinging pain many of u feel in the rear but hey..its a game..

Thats basicly what it sounds like..

misskathy

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
I hope im not stepping on anyones toes by my posts, i really do understand that many ppl became friends through the merge,some of em even before that, but from reading the first post it just seems that the main focus was to rebuild Core and i understand this since Core once was a unike tribe..but i was astounded to see how little focus was put on trying to do this in a way that included Bol and allies..now it just seemed like:

We are rebuilding Core, tough luck bol..sorry for the stinging pain many of u feel in the rear but hey..its a game..

Thats basicly what it sounds like..

I can see what you mean, I really do :)

Core was never deleted, some players remained.. Like you say, you can't have knowledge about everything in this matter since you ain't playing anymore :) So many things have been done behind the scenes by talking to ppl... :)

And no , not stepping on any toes :) free speech forum ;)

DeletedUser

I have a dream! A dream, that one day, players can move from one allied tribe to another without being harassed, threatened and branded a traitor!

...of course, I seriously doubt that dream will come through on V1.

As Scotland said, we talked to all our allies about this. The only negative response we got was from BOL. We were threatened that if any members from BOL joined Core, the alliance would be removed.

Now, I don't know about you, but to be, that sounded like a threat. Threats make my blood boil, set my eyes on fire, and generally makes the Hulk look like the Dalai Lama.

Naturally this was disregarded. We believe that a player has the right to choose for her- or himself what tribe is the right. Barring refugees, of course. We're not so fond of refugees.

The players who left BOL for Core feel the same. Are the leadership of BOL now the masters of their free will? I think not.

As for the fighting... Jannas, I'm disappointed in you. Yes, we fight. The last two weeks I've had a few incomings myself - not that large-scale, but enough to keep me occupied. The rest... well, activity on this world has not been the focus of most of them. Now, when it comes to those who recently joined Core. Do they fight? Why, yes, they do. Take Dominus Caligo, for instance. I'd say he's done his fair share of the fighting.

plus they actually(knowingly or not) gathered intel from the tribes that helped them in times when they were weak and weary by internal struggles..

Gathered intel? What the heck is that supposed to mean? We bloody well don't need any stupid intel.

It's okay. We can fly, so we don't have to worry about corners. Honestly though, why should nobody ever trust us again? Because we have the guts to say what we mean? Because we tell people to their faces? Because we don't hide our intentions? Because we don't consider threatening a smaller ally an acceptable thing to do? Yes, we're definitely not trustworthy. Shame on us.

DeletedUser

Please don't post bullshit. You look so much better when you post things that makes sense.

Scotland

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
re

Grimmy always argues better than me. I think he raised every point needing to be raised.

Hey Zarazel! Long time no see! You in V1 again? :D

DeletedUser

Grimmy always argues better than me. I think he raised every point needing to be raised.

Hey Zarazel! Long time no see! You in V1 again? :D

Yeah, I need some more experience in "old world" for v3 unless that world gets sucky settings. :p

DeletedUser

I have a dream! A dream, that one day, players can move from one allied tribe to another without being harassed, threatened and branded a traitor!

As Scotland said, we talked to all our allies about this. The only negative response we got was from BOL. We were threatened that if any members from BOL joined Core, the alliance would be removed.

Now, I don't know about you, but to be, that sounded like a threat. Threats make my blood boil, set my eyes on fire, and generally makes the Hulk look like the Dalai Lama.

Naturally this was disregarded. We believe that a player has the right to choose for her- or himself what tribe is the right. Barring refugees, of course. We're not so fond of refugees.

The players who left BOL for Core feel the same. Are the leadership of BOL now the masters of their free will? I think not.

As for the fighting... Jannas, I'm disappointed in you. Yes, we fight. The last two weeks I've had a few incomings myself - not that large-scale, but enough to keep me occupied. The rest... well, activity on this world has not been the focus of most of them. Now, when it comes to those who recently joined Core. Do they fight? Why, yes, they do. Take Dominus Caligo, for instance. I'd say he's done his fair share of the fighting.

Gathered intel? What the heck is that supposed to mean? We bloody well don't need any stupid intel.

It's okay. We can fly, so we don't have to worry about corners. Honestly though, why should nobody ever trust us again? Because we have the guts to say what we mean? Because we tell people to their faces? Because we don't hide our intentions? Because we don't consider threatening a smaller ally an acceptable thing to do? Yes, we're definitely not trustworthy. Shame on us.

Grim said all that need's to be said.
This was not somthing that happend ower night but somthing that hawe been in the curtains fore a looong time.

I have allways missed Core and i'm happy to be back.

DeletedUser

I have a question. Why now? If you all missed Core, the ones who did have a choice in joining, why the hell did you join Bol in the first place then? To save your own asses? I don't get it, on .net, it's called being a tribe jumper, it's not something you want to be known as. You aren't going to get any trust again. So, why?

jannas666

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng

first off, my account is beeing deleted im hoping its gone by the time i get home from work..Those were my imidiate thought as i read about the happenings,still i belive Bol was and has always been Core`s closest allies..now i have problems seeing that cooperation continued..hence the painting yourself into a corner...but hey, u can fly..so its all good..

Gathering intel, yes..Core members held many key positions within Bol, ,so that fact with the way this was announced just made it all look more like deceit than anything else..

take Dominus foe example,mabe he should have said..no im honoured that bol want me as a general,but i cant since im going back to core in a lil while..

Im pretty shure Bol would be cool if Core was rebuildt more openly,if your "plan" was kept more in the open for us, Core members in Bol probably wouldnt have recieved key positions, but if it was clear from day one thet the Core members that left while you re organized the tribe would one day return to core i think the overall feeling of this, heck..mabe even the stinging feeling in the ass would go away..

I too have a dream Grimmy,its a server in black n white, where u choose a side from day one and fight for it...call it darkness vs light or whatever..a world with a little less backstabbing and a little more battle would be refreshing..

Yeah many of u guys have sacrificed your blood defending Bol villages and vice versa..but i still cant shake the feeling that this was more of a surprise for Bol than u make it look..

Zara...c`mon..ur known to post bullshit from time 2 time aswell right? so lemme do the same without YOU throwing a stone..;)

Topp