Return of Core

misskathy

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
are you blaming this on the newspaper comment? maybe you should ask the one who wrote that why he wrote it, cause it's not like every member of bol wrote it.

I am not blaming anything or anyone... not my kind of style.. I am just mentioning it...
And now you might see what I mean when I say don't take what ONE person write and accuse everyone for meaning it and therfore that is the reason for the Core gang to leave.. See the point??

DeletedUser

Give away info? :S
Oh are we still allies? I guess if we are/were it's kinda weird not wanting to except help when it is offered..

Bah! bah! bah!
I actually meant, how come everytime I said something in the leaving things, I was told by a certain someone that they knew? That's when you were still in the tribe, Kathy
and it happened again just a few moments ago... Damn yoy Aveng.

kenn93x

Forumstjerne
Reaksjonspoeng
Haha, I haven't been here since the beginning? Do you know, I was the first player to sign up here? Yes, even before DosX himself?:O

Now, please shut the fuck up you jerk, you just pissed me off biiiig time by insulting me... And insulting me with false facts, that ain't good, not good at all.

http://no.twstats.com/no1/index.php?page=player&id=2

Second player in total.. First player was JGarner... Innogames admin... Oh boy, how dumb do you feel? I'm laughing my ass off here. ;D

Meh, so I like little Miss Glitter... That a problem that two people on the Internet can actually be friends? Sorry didn't know that was a crime Kenny.

I'm giving you some friendly advice, don't post anything in this topic what is directed at me again, otherwise... I get all mean and grumpy.

Then you might know my story aswell? Dosent look like it actually but... Riderz, Die and those things. *still angry on Poke Me :p*. Then i made (R), when they got pwnd by Core and Merc i told Bigstorm to make a norther akademi called (R)-A. I joined after some other probs into (R), and got duke title in (R)-A that later got called TWR, oh yes it's true, TMR itself.

misskathy

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
Bah! bah! bah!
I actually meant, how come everytime I said something in the leaving things, I was told by a certain someone that they knew? That's when you were still in the tribe, Kathy

I haven't seen anything you said in this matter...

DeletedUser

I haven't seen anything you said in this matter...

Don't worry, think you know what I mean now? :S

Then you might know my story aswell? Dosent look like it actually but... Riderz, Die and those things. *still angry on Poke Me :p*. Then i made (R), when they got pwnd by Core and Merc i told Bigstorm to make a norther akademi called (R)-A. I joined after some other probs into (R), and got duke title in (R)-A that later got called TWR, oh yes it's true, TMR itself.

I left the world before that, but, yes, I know of what you mean.

DeletedUser

Bah! bah! bah!

What did i do ?
I smell soap, and pepole hate me :(

DeletedUser

Gawd!.
(Cuz of my supaah powah, its deleted..)

Sist redigert av en moderator:

DeletedUser

Hahahaha,,, kem trenge jannas på forum når me plutseligt har fått 10 stk jannuser seilandes inn på ein planke.... tror eg ler meg ihjel, maken te suppegjeng... har vel forsåvidt alltid vært klar øve at det va någen klovnar av någen folk me kriga mot, mn at dåkk faktisk e ein heile familie me klovnar, dette bler bare bedre å bedre....
one hit så skryte av at han va den fyste som signa opp,, spør du meg så sko en tro han nyligt hadde begynt så håplaus e han,,, aveng.... haha,,, gråbyklovn nr 1..... spør du meg så ble vennar igjen, vil nødigst se en krig me klovnar mot klovnar, det bler jo for dumt, det forstår vel alle......:D

Savne ein uttalelse fra den o store nestsjefen xano,, du e så rolige lillegutt, bler det for mye for deg...... hoho

Ztig, me må ha tirsdagspils,,,,,, seie bare jepsipepsi ;)

har ihvertfall fått mangen nye ideer til nye bynavn,,, ko klovn, one hit klovn, aveng klovn, xano klovn (forresten den har eg mangen av allerede) :D

Forresten, har hørt rykter om at dåkk ska angripa meg i stor skala, håpe dåkk bler enige å begynne å senda litt nå,,, trenge litt tall på od deffen min.....

so long clowns.....:cool:

Sist redigert av en moderator:

DeletedUser

Aveng, when I think you can't stoop no lower, you suprise me. Honestly, act your age... Oh wait, you're 15, right? Haha, then I guess you are acting your age. Just another poor little boy, who has nothing better to do they sit on the computer and try... Let me say that better, "TRY" to act tuff and cool on the Internet? Oh jesus. "Tuff guy alert! I repeat, "tuff guy alert" Don't you have anything better to do? I dunno, go to the back of the shops and smoke some weed?

You say I am way too active... You say I have no life... Don't think I don't know about you on .net or the west... You're playing like .net the west, and .no I play max two worlds at one time... Who has no life? :O

Well, you mail me if you wanna continue you little game, I'll be more then happy to tell you the truth about yourself for once, makes a change, that it's not you telling people what to do, and how they run their life's, right?

misskathy

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
Hahahaha,,, kem trenge jannas på forum når me plutseligt har fått 10 stk jannuser seilandes inn på ein planke.... tror eg ler meg ihjel, maken te suppegjeng... har vel forsåvidt alltid vært klar øve at det va någen klovnar av någen folk me kriga mot, mn at dåkk faktisk e ein heile familie me klovnar, dette bler bare bedre å bedre....
one hit så skryte av at han va den fyste som signa opp,, spør du meg så sko en tro han nyligt hadde begynt så håplaus e han,,, aveng.... haha,,, gråbyklovn nr 1..... spør du meg så ble vennar igjen, vil nødigst se en krig me klovnar mot klovnar, det bler jo for dumt, det forstår vel alle......:D

Savne ein uttalelse fra den o store nestsjefen xano,, du e så rolige lillegutt, bler det for mye for deg...... hoho

Ztig, me må ha tirsdagspils,,,,,, seie bare jepsipepsi ;)

har ihvertfall fått mangen nye ideer til nye bynavn,,, ko klovn, one hit klovn, aveng klovn, xano klovn (forresten den har eg mangen av allerede) :D

Forresten, har hørt rykter om at dåkk ska angripa meg i stor skala, håpe dåkk bler enige å begynne å senda litt nå,,, trenge litt tall på of deffen min.....

so long clowns.....:cool:

HAHA XD good one! :p søtt kan en si..

DeletedUser

Aveng, when I think you can't stoop no lower, you suprise me. Honestly, act your age... Oh wait, you're 15, right? Haha, then I guess you are acting your age. Just another poor little boy, who has nothing better to do they sit on the computer and try... Let me say that better, "TRY" to act tuff and cool on the Internet? Oh jesus. "Tuff guy alert! I repeat, "tuff guy alert" Don't you have anything better to do? I dunno, go to the back of the shops and smoke some weed?

You say I am way too active... You say I have no life... Don't think I don't know about you on .net or the west... You're playing like .net the west, and .no I play max two worlds at one time... Who has no life? :O

Well, you mail me if you wanna continue you little game, I'll be more then happy to tell you the truth about yourself for once, makes a change, that it's not you telling people what to do, and how they run their life's, right?

Do i play on .net ?

Gaah:)

DeletedUser

First of all, you obviously haven't taken the time to read what I wrote when you left, even though I am pretty sure you've seen the text. Our thoughts about this is not just because of the grey villages.

Joke, much? Jeez. I believe it's been said enough, so I don't think I'll repeat the nonsense about this.

Somedays before this happened your beloved grimlock took the time to point out how disappointed he was that we thought he couldn't cause more damage. Then this happens. Therefor I have to ask why you think we shouldn't react, when this is how one treats allies in core.

Oh yes, I did say that. Why was that again... Oh yes, suddenly, to your eyes, I was no longer trustworthy. Apparently you suspected I was plotting with Brann. Paranoid much? After sitting both yours and Xano's accounts, helping defend, I wasn't trustworthy. Because I didn't mention a fact that I no longer thought relevant. And for the record - this wasn't me trying to do harm. Heck, I was pretty much just a passenger. After all this time, and you still don't grasp my sense of humour?

And seriously, why do you think we're mentioning the grey villages? Might be because all you ever talked about the last week was grey villages, and the first member who left wrote an entire letter-ish thing about it?

I haven't seen that much of your forums, but I do know they were talking about setting me up. Thanks for the try, Luke, but I'm afraid I'm a lost case... :(

Yeah, and the comment from LO about how the grey villages was waiting for him. So why you are trying to act like we shouldnt even mention them as a part of why you left, i dont understand.

Joke! A bloody, Hood-damned joke!

Also, please look at TWstats and see what you have nobled after you went.

Also i find it weird how you point out that old core members helped you in bol, why do you think that is? Might be location, location, location, huh? Considering how most of BOL is in the front it's kind of understandable that the ones closest sends the most defense.

We both know there are different ways to help a player. Besides, two continents ain't that far.

Well, good luck being BFF's till the end of time. I am passed being disappointed now. All we've gotten back from this is our former ally telling us how BOL sucks more than our enemies do. Core, you're not worth being thought of any more. ENjoy being seen as a tribe of backstabbers, cause that's what you are. Untrustworthy, grey-loving backstabbers.

Blah, blah, blah, blah. Sorry to go all childish here, but you started it. Okay, take Otard for instance; He's one of the most dedicated and devoted players I've ever met. You bloody well alienated him! Way to go!

@ Kemp, stop gloating, it suits you far too well.

@ Honour, no, it's not the same Viper of Hades as on W2. I got that Viper's msn though, if you're interested.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll go and watch a Farscape episode. w00t!

jannas666

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
its getting obvious that my timing was more than correct concerning quitting this game..first off former friends fight among themselves ang kemp..who cant even read/speak english even laughs at this situation..

seriously..if u guys cant figure out a way to co exist mabe renegades deserve to win W1..

misskathy

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
its getting obvious that my timing was more than correct concerning quitting this game..first off former friends fight among themselves ang kemp..who cant even read/speak english even laughs at this situation..

seriously..if u guys cant figure out a way to co exist mabe renegades deserve to win W1..

believe me, we are not the ones who won't try..

Last night some of us offered support, hmm, that person did not want to except.. Too bad.. At least now they can't say we didn't try ;)

Scotland

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng

The game changes all the time. One moment one tribe is winning, then a new one takes its place. This is just another transitional period. And who says TMR will come out on top? Might look like that right now, but you never know.

Topp