Return of Core

DeletedUser

You're biased. Your opinion doesn't count.

Mine, however, does. And I'm certain BUHU'll end up on top.

DeletedUser

Well, this quieted down quite a bit. I guess there's nothing more to say... for now ;)

DeletedUser

Well, this quieted down quite a bit. I guess there's nothing more to say... for now ;)

Don't be so sure.

Joke, much? Jeez. I believe it's been said enough, so I don't think I'll repeat the nonsense about this.

Oh yes, I did say that. Why was that again... Oh yes, suddenly, to your eyes, I was no longer trustworthy. Apparently you suspected I was plotting with Brann. Paranoid much? After sitting both yours and Xano's accounts, helping defend, I wasn't trustworthy. Because I didn't mention a fact that I no longer thought relevant. And for the record - this wasn't me trying to do harm. Heck, I was pretty much just a passenger. After all this time, and you still don't grasp my sense of humour?

I haven't seen that much of your forums, but I do know they were talking about setting me up. Thanks for the try, Luke, but I'm afraid I'm a lost case... :(

Joke! A bloody, Hood-damned joke!

We both know there are different ways to help a player. Besides, two continents ain't that far.

Blah, blah, blah, blah. Sorry to go all childish here, but you started it. Okay, take Otard for instance; He's one of the most dedicated and devoted players I've ever met. You bloody well alienated him! Way to go!

@ Kemp, stop gloating, it suits you far too well.

@ Honour, no, it's not the same Viper of Hades as on W2. I got that Viper's msn though, if you're interested.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll go and watch a Farscape episode. w00t!

You realise a lot of people did not see so much of the humor due to cause of most felt you and the other Core members betrayed them, I don't see why Core should come back... I mean, some of the Norwegian players CAN actually play now... So what makes you think you can exist now?! As far as I know, you did well because of the lack of talented players in the start... The start is a key point, if you can keep ahead till say, 15 villages? You have a major advantage and can and will just keep pumping those villages up and up... But now, players (not just BOL) believe Core to be a dishonest tribe, surely you can hardly blame them for this? You just popped up again, thinking your all high and mighty... And took the Ex-Core members back, Jesus you even took Aveng back... Thought that was never going to happen? Grim, Doinky... What happened here...?Well, I'm glad you took him, now maybe people in BOL can actually post a little more and not be worried of some chump flaming them about how to live their own life, I mean, shouldn't he be wondering about his own? As I am seriously laughing at him, he's a joke.

Hahahaha,,, kem trenge jannas på forum når me plutseligt har fått 10 stk jannuser seilandes inn på ein planke.... tror eg ler meg ihjel, maken te suppegjeng... har vel forsåvidt alltid vært klar øve at det va någen klovnar av någen folk me kriga mot, mn at dåkk faktisk e ein heile familie me klovnar, dette bler bare bedre å bedre....
one hit så skryte av at han va den fyste som signa opp,, spør du meg så sko en tro han nyligt hadde begynt så håplaus e han,,, aveng.... haha,,, gråbyklovn nr 1..... spør du meg så ble vennar igjen, vil nødigst se en krig me klovnar mot klovnar, det bler jo for dumt, det forstår vel alle......:D

Savne ein uttalelse fra den o store nestsjefen xano,, du e så rolige lillegutt, bler det for mye for deg...... hoho

Ztig, me må ha tirsdagspils,,,,,, seie bare jepsipepsi ;)

har ihvertfall fått mangen nye ideer til nye bynavn,,, ko klovn, one hit klovn, aveng klovn, xano klovn (forresten den har eg mangen av allerede) :D

Forresten, har hørt rykter om at dåkk ska angripa meg i stor skala, håpe dåkk bler enige å begynne å senda litt nå,,, trenge litt tall på od deffen min.....

so long clowns.....:cool:

Erhmm, say what? you can't just mention stuff about someone in a language they do not understand... Cowedly, much? Now, you say you don't understand English? Woah OMFG WTF?! I've seen you post in V1 forum at me and I thought your English was OK! So what's the problem, Kempy? And you laugh... Heh, how can you laugh at this whole issue when it's all been said in English? Thought you don't understand English? Haha, you a joke too? Damn, seems this place has quite a few... I just checked the home page, just incase it said "This is the place for the idiots" But I didn't see it... So how about next time you say something about me do it in English so I understand... You bloody clown! :rolleyes:

The game changes all the time. One moment one tribe is winning, then a new one takes its place. This is just another transitional period. And who says TMR will come out on top? Might look like that right now, but you never know.

Naww, so we lost a few players to Core... Doesn't mean TMR are going to win a war...

DeletedUser

Dette e ein norsk server så eg forbeholde meg retten te å ta det på norsk, kan sjynna eg forstår å kan skriva engelsk, mn kofor ska eg gjør det,,, sannis dialektå e 10 gånger mer sjarmerandes...

å du din CLOWN, så seie du har vært her siden dag ein, eg får gjenta meg sjøl te det kjedsommeliga, du har isje oppnådd ein dritt, derav e du ein klovn siden du påstår at du e så jævla flinke, einaste du kan e å skriva her å eg ser parallelane te ein aen klovn (jannus) som endeligt tok te fornuft å ga seg her, det bør du og seriøst vurdera å gjør snart......

Spar oss for flere patetiske innlegg nå mister, du slår Knockout på deg sjøl...:cool:

DeletedUser

Dette e ein norsk server så eg forbeholde meg retten te å ta det på norsk, kan sjynna eg forstår å kan skriva engelsk, mn kofor ska eg gjør det,,, sannis dialektå e 10 gånger mer sjarmerandes...

å du din CLOWN, så seie du har vært her siden dag ein, eg får gjenta meg sjøl te det kjedsommeliga, du har isje oppnådd ein dritt, derav e du ein klovn siden du påstår at du e så jævla flinke, einaste du kan e å skriva her å eg ser parallelane te ein aen klovn (jannus) som endeligt tok te fornuft å ga seg her, det bør du og seriøst vurdera å gjør snart......

Spar oss for flere patetiske innlegg nå mister, du slår Knockout på deg sjøl...:cool:

I'm going to say this just once for you Kempy, Shut the fuck up with you gibberish crap.

misskathy

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng

Just had to answer.. Okay, it is a norwegian server.. But still this is the english section ;)

DeletedUser

You realise a lot of people did not see so much of the humor due to cause of most felt you and the other Core members betrayed them, I don't see why Core should come back... I mean, some of the Norwegian players CAN actually play now... So what makes you think you can exist now?! As far as I know, you did well because of the lack of talented players in the start... The start is a key point, if you can keep ahead till say, 15 villages? You have a major advantage and can and will just keep pumping those villages up and up... But now, players (not just BOL) believe Core to be a dishonest tribe, surely you can hardly blame them for this? You just popped up again, thinking your all high and mighty... And took the Ex-Core members back, Jesus you even took Aveng back... Thought that was never going to happen? Grim, Doinky... What happened here...?Well, I'm glad you took him, now maybe people in BOL can actually post a little more and not be worried of some chump flaming them about how to live their own life, I mean, shouldn't he be wondering about his own? As I am seriously laughing at him, he's a joke.

It has nothing to do with betrayed bol. But all this show that manny core players missed core.. why cant you get that in your head? talented players, is there anybody that is the best talented player? well maybe, but it is not like that core is build up.

And core has alwys been there, never dissbaned the tribe..
And you say that we took Aveng back, have you never lerned that ppl can change?

Sist redigert av en moderator:

DeletedUser

It has nothing to do with betrayed bol. But all this show that manny core players missed core.. why cant you get that in your head? talented players, is there anybody that is the best talented player? well maybe, but it is not like that core is build up.

And core has alwys been there, never dissbaned the tribe..
And you say that we took Aveng back, have you never lerned that ppl can change?

I was talking about how Grimlock was going "humor!" "bloody joke!" I don't know about your feelings, but when someone is depressed it's kinda hard to see anything as funny...

misskathy

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
One hit ko skrev:

Now you stopped talking about greys, you start to talk about that we went back to Core because we think we are the greatest players? Omg, ohk this is starting to look stupid.. Sorry to say it, but it sounds like you guys are looking for differ reasons to blame us for..

Unlike you we are not blaming allies or others for thinking about us as dishonest. I know my own reason for leaving and that one is NOT dishonest ;)

And Ohk, I know you don't like that ppl talk badly at you, so why are you putting in a innocent person into this??

DeletedUser

Yes, I do realize that some people have missed out on the fact that this is a game. Also, betrayal? This all started because some players wanted to leave for an allied tribe. Yeah, allied. Obviously that is a betrayal then, right?

Because that's the fact of this. This started because a few players wanted to come back to Core, and play as a tight unit, with good friends. But it got way out of hand. Why? Because of the paranoia and insecurity of the BOL leadership. Any ex-Core members were apparently no longer trustworthy and thus pretty much driven away from BOL.

In fact, we did not originally wish to become so big. We had already declined two requests from ex-Core players to join before what I'll refer to as the mass exodus from BOL happened.

As for what makes us think we can exist... why not? Sure, nobody has claimed we are as good, relatively speaking compared to the rest of V1, as we were for a period. I seriously doubt that'll ever happen again on a Norwegian server. Still, I don't think we are any worse than any of the other big tribes, and we're also a relatively compact tribe, focused mostly in K55 and K45, as well as the surrounding continents.

I agree with you on your analysis of the start of the game.

I do, however, disagree with claiming Core is a dishonest tribe. We've been open about our intentions to all our allies. We are not the ones who are so insecure that we have to resort to threats and name-calling. As for the high and mighty part... I do believe you've at least misunderstood our intentions. It's all in your head - after all, Core do have something of a legacy to live up to. Not always in good ways, I suppose.

I've already answered the recruiting part. As for Aveng, well, personally I've never had a problem with him. I do know he's not always easy to get along with, but as it wasn't even my decision to invite him, I think you can rest easy that he's no longer any of your concern. Except on the forums, where I expect the two of you'll keep bashing on each other.

DeletedUser

I was talking about how Grimlock was going "humor!" "bloody joke!" I don't know about your feelings, but when someone is depressed it's kinda hard to see anything as funny...

Aye, I got a bit annoyed when we repeated things again and again, and people kept being unable to comprehend that a joke shouldn't always be taken seriously. Besides, I'm so fond of the word 'bloody'. I just had to use it.

Scotland

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
Don't be so sure.

OHKO, really where did we say that we were the best players? There are far better players out in the world, they aren't all based in Core. We didn't reform Core to go back to the arrogant "we are Core, we are better than you" Core. No, we are a tribe built of friends who want to fight with each other in a tribe built upon similar beliefs. BOL, from what I've heard was a good tribe and many Corers were happy there. However there was still the nagging point that they preferred Core.

That's why we reformed mate. Not to screw you over, not to anger you. But to reform the tribe we had the most fun in, where we felt comfortable in.

BOL is still a great tribe that I respect, and I'm sorry it came to this. Core is back, but not the Core you all remember. I hope its a Core that you will all begin to realise is here to stay, and to be a tribe that you can approach about any problems.

Regards, Viper

DeletedUser

O Flower of Scotland,
When will we see
Your like again,
That fought and died for,
Your wee bit Hill and Glen,
And stood against him,
Proud Edward's Army,
And sent him homeward,
Tae think again.

Topp