One Hit KO vs. Ravencraft

DeletedUser

I wasnt gonna make anyone emotional. I was merely pointing out the fact in this topic. Might have been a stupid village to noble. Oh well, he just wanted to have on his cv that he has nobled you maybe? And I still havent read the whole thread.

Rules. I love rules. I have always been agains ppl nobeling villages within their own tribe. And ppl account sitting someone who quit 2 months ago. Rubbish way of playing if you ask me. And sending resources from ppl who has quit and is being account sitted. But thing is - I am still playing, for now. And I will quit. The question is only: when? Soon I hope.

You dont care that some ppl dont like me? That makes 2 of us.

And the dates you put up there. I dont get it. I can send resources where ever I want, so that doesnt make much sense :confused:

I like my toys! :p

He kept farming the village from what I can tell. Not using rams so he kept losing troops, considering the warehouse was level one and the hiding place was up. He gained no resources but he lost 2 - 7 axe every time he attacked. He sent scouts so he knew what he was nobling. A village full of fail. He nobled a player that already quit. Fail. I was hardly a threat was I? He has much better targets yet he nobles something that he should of waited for it to go grey and let the games coding build the village up for him so he could farm it... It's basic playing.

He made a big mistake doing so.

Rules suck. If I could I'd have them removed but seeing as that will never happen. You may as well obey `em and anyone who it's obeying them should be forced to or forced to leave, or just punish `em I guess.

The dates is quit obvious. http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/...ting, tell me more. :giggles: [/COLOR][/FONT]

Holmorama

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
He still nobled your village though :p
Strategy is a fine art.

Ey why is my quitting = me having problems? :eek:

DeletedUser

He still nobled your village though :p
Strategy is a fine art.

Ey why is my quitting = me having problems? :eek:

Indeed he did and I cannot deny it. Congratulations to him. My point is: Nobling a player who had quit almost two weeks before he cleared the village is nothing one can brag about.

I was making conversation, got skype or msn? :giggles:
But a lot of people quit for emotional reasons. I quit because of one and baaaaaah. Let's not go there.

But please, keep to the most important subject at hand. The toys! :Laughs:

Holmorama

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
OMG! There you have it! For ages I have been wondering about this grey village. Always no resources. I checked the last report and doh! Warehouse level 4 and hidingplace level 10. Thanks for clearing that up for me :)

Lol, I am not letting you into my msn. Not sure I'd understand you, you typing in english and all :p

DeletedUser

OMG! There you have it! For ages I have been wondering about this grey village. Always no resources. I checked the last report and doh! Warehouse level 4 and hidingplace level 10. Thanks for clearing that up for me :)

Lol, I am not letting you into my msn. Not sure I'd understand you, you typing in english and all :p

I guess you really do learn something new everyday. Outstanding.

Awww, shucks. But we could be BFF! Me and you talking all day and night long about random stuff. I could make you feel special! Got a husband or a boy friend I should know about?

Holmorama

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
I know, amazing isn't it. And out of all ppl, you got to teach me something new today, you should feel very special!

Talking all day and all night long? Hmmm, dunno, tempting. But then again, I'm not worth your time, wasn't that so? All I know is that my bf thinks I am def worth his time. Sorry mate, you lose :p

skyhawk

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
I know, amazing isn't it. And out of all ppl, you got to teach me something new today, you should feel very special!

Talking all day and all night long? Hmmm, dunno, tempting. But then again, I'm not worth your time, wasn't that so? All I know is that my bf thinks I am def worth his time. Sorry mate, you lose :p

He is now on vacation...:D

DeletedUser

I can teach you many things! Not really but I say that to keep you interested.

Boy friend? Awww shucks. Why is it all the nice girls are either not interested, have a relationship or they break your heart? =/

Did they pull you back during high school and teach how to upset a guy?

Holmorama

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
Woaaaaaahhhhhh.... Hold your horses. I need to reread your last post there a few times. Are you feeling ok? I believe I see you saying/writing that I am a nice person. And this even though I don't know english whatsoever and have a huge lack of IQ.

What happend to you bitching about everything? Did you turn into a softy over the last few hours or so? :p

Oh, and now skyhawk butted in. My "friendly" neighbour who scouted me for about a week, then attacked me for 2 days or so - and then ALL his troops died. I never saw you again on my farm skyhawk :p And then you turned into a blue dot on the map :(

DeletedUser

Woaaaaaahhhhhh.... Hold your horses. I need to reread your last post there a few times. Are you feeling ok? I believe I see you saying/writing that I am a nice person. And this even though I don't know english whatsoever and have a huge lack of IQ.

What happend to you bitching about everything? Did you turn into a softy over the last few hours or so? :p

Oh, and now skyhawk butted in. My "friendly" neighbour who scouted me for about a week, then attacked me for 2 days or so - and then ALL his troops died. I never saw you again on my farm skyhawk :p And then you turned into a blue dot on the map :(

I am actually dead cute, kind, sweet and romantic. Yeah you wouldn't believe it huh? I love to do poems, and write love letters. Tell a girl how special she is. Hmm. Now you know but please don't rip on me because I act all badass gangsta here. ;Rolls eyes:

But seriously, sometime in a girls school life. Do you get pulled back after class and they teach you how to upset guys? Serious question. Want serious answer! :p

skyhawk

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
Woaaaaaahhhhhh....

Yes , my beloved neighbour :) you played verry good , when i attacked you i did not know you are such a good player ... and a girl to. :rolleyes:

Holmorama

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng

But seriously, sometime in a girls school life. Do you get pulled back after class and they teach you how to upset guys? Serious question. Want serious answer! :p

Hmmm I have no recollection of such things in school, no... Maybe I am too old to remember, a bit early to become senile... Maybe they are even erasing memories of these lectures they give us? We keep the skill and no memory of how we achieved them?

I dunno. I dont even try to upset guys. Maybe it's in our genes. Ey, what about guys and the genes you guys have? I really can't see that you are any better than us :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Hmmm I have no recollection of such things in school, no... Maybe I am too old to remember, a bit early to become senile... Maybe they are even erasing memories of these lectures they give us? We keep the skill and no memory of how we achieved them?

I dunno. I dont even try to upset guys. Maybe it's in our genes. Ey, what about guys and the genes you guys have? I really can't see that you are any better than us :rolleyes:

I think my genes are slightly different to yours. The whole XX , XY stuff `n all.
I think they did. Either that or females learn it by themselves. You could of been told it when you was young, a cunning story passed down from generation to generation. Sounds about right to me.

Ignore that skyhawk dude. He's sexiest! :eek:

DeletedUser

I am actually dead cute, kind, sweet and romantic. Yeah you wouldn't believe it huh? I love to do poems, and write love letters. Tell a girl how special she is. Hmm. Now you know but please don't rip on me because I act all badass gangsta here. ;Rolls eyes:

I have seen both sides of you, actually.. But deep inside i know its a good side of you;)
And your poem, what can i say, you are a good writer:) But you already know that..

Girls, well what can i say, girls and boys are just the same.. Girls hurt boys, and boys hurt girls.. Thats how life is..

DeletedUser

I have seen both sides of you, actually.. But deep inside i know its a good side of you;)
And your poem, what can i say, you are a good writer:) But you already know that..

Girls, well what can i say, girls and boys are just the same.. Girls hurt boys, and boys hurt girls.. Thats how life is..

Awwww, now people will think I really am soft. You may of told them too much! :O

Poems are awesome to write and so are love letters. Writing down how one feels makes things seem easier and you can cope better if you write it down.

Girls hurt boys more. :((((((((((((((((((

DeletedUser

Awwww, now people will think I really am soft. You may of told them too much! :O

Poems are awesome to write and so are love letters. Writing down how one feels makes things seem easier and you can cope better if you write it down.

Girls hurt boys more. :((((((((((((((((((

hehe.. did i say too much? nah, i dont think so..

girls hurt more then boys? nah, i dont belive that one..

DeletedUser

hehe.. did i say too much? nah, i dont think so..

girls hurt more then boys? nah, i dont belive that one..

Lukey speaks the truth! There are more guys here than girls right? See just the lack of females is hurting us. We need more females on this game. How else do you expect to produce little newbs who are n00bs who turn into pr0s?

Girls emotions change so fast. You can do something really really nice and to them it'd seem worthless and it'd annoy them. You do something nice for a guy and they want to make love with you... I think that settles it. Case closed? :p

DeletedUser

Lukey speaks the truth! There are more guys here than girls right? See just the lack of females is hurting us. We need more females on this game. How else do you expect to produce little newbs who are n00bs who turn into pr0s?

Girls emotions change so fast. You can do something really really nice and to them it'd seem worthless and it'd annoy them. You do something nice for a guy and they want to make love with you... I think that settles it. Case closed? :p

hehe.. well.. all girls are not the same;)

Topp