One Hit KO vs. Ravencraft

DeletedUser

hehe.. well.. all girls are not the same;)

Then I have suck ass luck. They all seem to be so cute, so kind and beautiful, maybe not to others but to me they are. Anto! If you can find me a Norwegian girl who has. Blue eyes. Brownish hair (Not effing blond) likes to party and have fun. Can be sweet, cute and kind. You lettme know and get me hooked up. Okay? :p

DeletedUser

Then I have suck ass luck. They all seem to be so cute, so kind and beautiful, maybe not to others but to me they are. Anto! If you can find me a Norwegian girl who has. Blue eyes. Brownish hair (Not effing blond) likes to party and have fun. Can be sweet, cute and kind. You lettme know and get me hooked up. Okay? :p

come to norway, and me and kathy can house you, and we can go out and find a girl to you :p ;)

DeletedUser

come to norway, and me and kathy can house you, and we can go out and find a girl to you :p ;)

Forgot where you two live. :S
Buuuuuuuuuut next year me and a friends are going to Grimstad to study in some college. :SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

And I am drinking red win. :SSSS

DeletedUser

Forgot where you two live. :S
Buuuuuuuuuut next year me and a friends are going to Grimstad to study in some college. :SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

And I am drinking red win. :SSSS

we live in trondheim;)

grimstad, well, trondheim is a much better place;)

DeletedUser

we live in trondheim;)

grimstad, well, trondheim is a much better place;)

Maybe on a half term or something I can drive too you and we have a paaaaarty lots of booze. Get drunk get laid and such blah blah so long as I can go up on stage and dance. :D

DeletedUser

Maybe on a half term or something I can drive too you and we have a paaaaarty lots of booze. Get drunk get laid and such blah blah so long as I can go up on stage and dance. :D

its something you just have to if you are moving to norway:p

Holmorama

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
Lol. My bf is safe then, since I don't have brownish hair. And a warning to all the girls with brownish hair: watch out, ohko/thko is coming and he'll be weeping if you don't give him lots of lovin!

DeletedUser

Lol. My bf is safe then, since I don't have brownish hair. And a warning to all the girls with brownish hair: watch out, ohko/thko is coming and he'll be weeping if you don't give him lots of lovin!

Haha. I am just One Hit KO. Two Hit KO is a jerk. :p

Yes, lots of hot lovin` or I'll get my whip out on yah. ;)

Btw, I never sleep. :|

Holmorama

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
I was just gonna say - you never sleep?
Who on earth would want to be called two hit ko? Ppl do the strangest things.

Holmorama

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
And a lack of imagination to come up with a nickname that wouldnt be close to identical to someone elses.

Sarsi9

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
Hmmm. One Hit KO and Two Hit KO.

Min første multiaccount and Min andre multiaccount ...

You guys see what I'm aiming at? :p

Topp