Søkeresultater

1. ur boy tony

We did it, boys!

I haven't played much this last month or so, but apparently the world's over and we've won. Good job wrappin' it all up, lads. Cheers. PS: Christ, Luke, fourth?!?
  2. ur boy tony

TW-Champions v25 - Kvartfinale

ur boy tony - deathez dude deserves at least one vote. Themis - martinsen Unlimited - Maxwell Minger Newsted - felmyst The eastern O:H-lads are running away with this one. But tbf we've been solid all the way.
  3. ur boy tony

TW-Champions v25 - runde 2

The headline was hardly self-explanatory, but thanks. I suppose I'll give it a go. Fluffyneiger - Grunnmuren Felmyst - King Hakon Donau - SwiftSolvang Newsted - YSLDMB grodi - Maxwell Minger Lord Bobil - Black Magic tarantella - Balle Klorin1 Unlimited - Shaun the Sheep Bohic - Al Bundy...
  4. ur boy tony

TW-Champions v25 - runde 2

So, uh, what's this?
  5. ur boy tony

Smoke Trolls Evry Day

How about now? Side 1: Stammer: O:H Side 2: Spillere: heskey Timeframe: Siste 24 timer Totalt erobret av motsatt side: Side 1: 6 Side 2: 0 Forskjell: 6
  6. ur boy tony

Smoke Trolls Evry Day

Getting frustrated yet?
  7. ur boy tony

Ryktebørsen

lmao, it seems like I was wrong, lads. Turns out this 'new' breakout tribe is the bloody same one I mentioned like two weeks ago. I just got my info from a different source within TROLL, which made it sound like it was a completely different rumour. No one will get kicked out after all. Instead...
  8. ur boy tony

Ryktebørsen

Whoa, that's a strong reaction, mate. Did I hit a nerve? There might be something to this rumour after all... But here's one of Theo's Top Tips, from one leader to another: It's too late to try to be one of those so-called 'elite' tribes now. Pick your tactics and stick with 'em. If you start...
  9. ur boy tony

Ryktebørsen

The old TROLL-breakaway tribe went belly up before it was born. But a little bird told me there's been talks of another breakaway tribe. This time around, it's Riesverket himself that's thinkin' of backstabbin' his own tribe. Apparently a good chunk of the TROLLs are just too damn useless...
  10. ur boy tony

Ryktebørsen

We've had a formal request from the - as of yet unnamed - TROLL breakaway tribe for diplomatic talks to be held, and we've confirmed that we are indeed willing to listen to their proposal. No promises have been made yet, as the project is still in its very early stages. Norwegian TL Vi har...
  11. ur boy tony

Smoke Trolls Evry Day

It's been a good week. Side 1: Stammer: O:H, BB, BB-A Side 2: Stammer: TROLL, TR0LL Timeframe: Forrige uke total erobringer: Side 1: 88 Side 2: 53 Forskjell: 35 Totalt erobret av motsatt side: Side 1: 40 Side 2: 4 Forskjell: 36 Poeng beregnet av den totale...
  12. ur boy tony

Faktabørsen

Thanks for the endorsement. Norwegial TL: Takk for påtegning.
  13. ur boy tony

Ryktebørsen

Maybe you're just not invited.
  14. ur boy tony

Smoke Trolls Evry Day

Funny then, that all three villages I nobled this morning had less than 4 hours travel time (with nobles) from my village, and none of them were stacked. It's almost as if you're spoutin' nonsense to try to justify your own selfishness. Besides, it really doesn't matter where the troops came...
  15. ur boy tony

Smoke Trolls Evry Day

As yer may or may not have noticed, we took quite a few villages from TROLL in the early hours this mornin', but while our operation for the most part must be said to have been a huge success, I noticed somethin' a bit peculiar happenin' up north. You see, the leader of TROLL, Riesverket...
  16. ur boy tony

Ryktebørsen

Looks like a new tribe will be founded soon, composed of (soon to be ex) TROLL-members. Good luck. I've been gettin' a lot of infractions lately, seein' as one of the mods apparently hates English. Here's a Norwegian translation, courtesy of Google: Ser ut som en ny stamme vil bli grunnlagt...
  17. ur boy tony

Smoke Trolls Evry Day

In other news, TROLL mixed things up a bit and had a cheeky mid week operation against Magnus mann. The results are in: Side 1: Spillere: magnus mann Side 2: Stammer: TROLL, TR0LL Timeframe: Siste 48 timer Totalt erobret av motsatt side: Side 1: 2 Side 2: 2 Forskjell: 0...
  18. ur boy tony

Smoke Trolls Evry Day

Since the dawn of time, O:H has been known as side 1 while the trolls have been known as side 2. Until -TK- came along and plunged this thread into complete chaos and anarchy, that is. Most exciting thing to happen on the public fora this last month for sure.
  19. ur boy tony

Smoke Trolls Evry Day

Side 1: Stammer: O:H, BB Side 2: Stammer: TROLL, TR0LL Timeframe: Forrige uke total erobringer: Side 1: 74 Side 2: 46 Forskjell: 28 Totalt erobret av motsatt side: Side 1: 18 Side 2: 4 Forskjell: 14 Poeng beregnet av den totale erobringen: Side 1: 277,710 Side 2: 196,425 Forskjell...
  20. ur boy tony

Ryktebørsen

Not bein' able to find anyone willing to do yer dirty work for yer does not mean yer've renounced the use of spies.
Topp