Søkeresultater

1. succubus.

SKILLS>PP

Of course. I gave Bobil KV and let him do whatever he wanted. I hoped that Syrogen could take more of my old villages, to be honest. But that was a good move and I undestand this :)
  2. succubus.

SKILLS>PP

Are you sure that what you meant to say was "skills"? But what do you mean when you say "skills"? Only Groverud was trying to do something more with better results, the rest of you guys were desperately trying to sync your attacks and they weren't even close. Sending trains can't be called...
  3. succubus.

Stamme

It is high time to leave V27:) It was really great adventure, but over recent days I have seen that I shouldn't play here. Primitive message from Cllect member where he called me without any reason a camwho*e(?), or this moment when another Cllect member promised me that he will not attack me...
  4. succubus.

Stamme

Teach me my master :rolleyes:
  5. succubus.

Stamme

On polish forum there is a warn for every post like that. It's nice to see normal moderator reaction I think I have to learn Norwegian and stay here longer
  6. succubus.

Stamme

Im pretty sure it has to be Norwegian one :P
  7. succubus.

Stamme

I will do everything for you :P
  8. succubus.

Stamme

I'm not a materialist. (said every woman) Yap Bobil, I want to be your wife!
  9. succubus.

Stamme

So I guess I schould stop writing here then.
  10. succubus.

Stamme

You cannot bring him back to life but you can probably do something to recompense me that. You can "replace " him and be my new friend. You have to know then that I love sex, expensive wines, fast cars (yes, it can be this one from your profile picture), cookies, kebabs and number one tribes...
  11. succubus.

Stamme

Yap, people here are really friendly :) It's a big minus because neighbours like me and I have nothing to conquer :v
  12. succubus.

Stamme

He doesn't play here anymore but I think he was third Bobil village :p Mainly I'm looking for a tribe. But if "spiritually" doesn't mean that you are a priest and you dont want to pray for me because I'm evil, perverted succubus then yes, I can hit you up.
  13. succubus.

Stamme

you meet the real man by the way he "finishes" not the way he starts.
  14. succubus.

Stamme

Hello friends! My name is Klaudia and I'm from Poland. (This is the biggest problem because I don't know Norwegian). It was a beautifull summer day when my friend told me "Come on Klaudia, play with us on Norge server, it will be funny!". YEAH...HE SAID IT WILL BE FUNNY. It was really funny...
Topp