13 - APC
14 - ~JT~
15 - CCCP
16 - WTD
17 - ~TRoH~
18 - Rawr!
19 - LAW
20 - BOTS

Simply Copy and paste and write your views on each tribe. I will start.

1 - IB - Have invited me several times, They are mass recruiting noobs. The leader uses bots and they will fail soon

2 - -HELL- - Who are these people? Not to sure, my predictions, have already failed

3 - IBB - IB's transvestite tribe or brother/sister tribe whatever you want to call it. Failed in my opinion will soon disbamd

4 - Unreal - Hmmm now not to sure with these guys, some decent, active players. My predictions, not to sure, will either split and join other tribes are stay in the top 10 for good month or two. not to sure though. they are a tricky one.

5 - P-X - Mass Recruiting tribe, bad leader and not very well organised. They wont be here much longer.

6 - HVIB - There duke/founder has not got a clue what he is doing. The tribe kicked there baron to try and get us to merge but OHKO was playing a trick on them. have invited our hole tribe about 7 times. the duke/founder is 3 feilds away from me, will not restart and therefore will be taken out.

7 - NWe - To many leaders, will be unorganized and therefore will not last long

8 - BBB - who?
9 - T.R - My tribe so will not comment. Only going to say we have a great bunch of players.

10 - Delta - Who?

11 - Swift - Who?

12 - K103SW - Who? Noobs?

13 - APC - Some good experianced players. My predictions: these guys will stay around this rank and be highly ranked group of players, will either last a long time and split into another tribe. Overall. Decent tribe.

14 - ~JT~ - Who?

15 - CCCP - Nice tribe profile. not to sure about the players, could be a force in the future

16 - WTD - Who? noobs?

17 - ~TRoH~ - Just come out of nowere, they are an experianced bunch of people. Will climb in ranks but can't see them staying long, just a feeling. If they do stay a while. they will be a good solid tribe.

18 - Rawr! - Great bunch of players, experianced and some very good. Will be a challange in the future. Freinds with some of the memebers and a good tribe and who does'nt like to Roar like a dinosaur? <3

19 - LAW - Well they did not last long! Failed already

20 - BOTS - Well. Were to start. Oh nowhere they will fail.

This is just my analysis, it will be intresting to hear yours?

Regards
THKO

DeletedUser

1 - IB - Stop effin' inviting me, Oh, your duke is botting too. Most impressive.
2 - -HELL-
3 - IBB - Stop inviting me!
4 - Unreal
5 - P-X
6 - HVIB - Your threats are meaningless to me while they are in Norwegian.
7 - NWe
8 - BBB
9 - T.R
10 - Delta
11 - Swift
12 - K103SW
13 - APC
14 - ~JT~
15 - CCCP
16 - WTD
17 - ~TRoH~
18 - Rawr! - Obviously a noob tribe.
19 - LAW
20 - BOTS

Sist redigert av en moderator:

DeletedUser

1 - IB - Stop effin' inviting me, Oh, your duke is botting too. Most impressive.
2 - -HELL-
3 - IBB - Stop inviting me!
4 - Unreal
5 - P-X
6 - HVIB - You threats are meaningless to me while they are in Norwegian.
7 - NWe
8 - BBB
9 - T.R
10 - Delta
11 - Swift
12 - K103SW
13 - APC
14 - ~JT~
15 - CCCP
16 - WTD
17 - ~TRoH~
18 - Rawr! - Obviously a noob tribe.
19 - LAW
20 - BOTS

If they were in norwegian how do you even know it was a threath :eek:

DeletedUser

If they were in norwegian how do you even know it was a threath :eek:

I played this server for a long time and in that time I did pick up a few words. When I see someone mail me and the subject is 'Angrep' and within the mail I see numerious 'Angrep!!!' I know their threatening me.

Sist redigert av en moderator:

DeletedUser

I played this server for a long time and in that time I did pick up a few worlds. When I see someone mail me and the subject is 'Angrep' and within the mail I see numerious 'Angrep!!!' I know their threatening me.

Hehe ;)
They are pretty noobs if they don't know who you are and that you ain't norwegian :p

TrAnxZ

Tidligere CM
Reaksjonspoeng
1 - IB - Massrecrutuing!
2 - -HELL- - Think they`ll get nobled
3 - IBB - As IB, massrecruting
4 - Unreal - Some players with experience, but no, maybe they will end on rank 10 after some months...
5 - P-X -Massrecruting!
6 - HVIB - Some players with experience from other worlds, Below Unreal
7 - NWe -Tribe from w4. They can be a treat.
8 - BBB -Never heard of
9 - T.R - N00bZ! Just kidding. They`ll most defenatly be one of the top 3 tribes. Skilled players!
10 - Delta - Never heard of
11 - Swift - Hmm... I have to consider this tribe
12 - K103SW - Some skilled players, but a lot of noobs and spammers. Had shared forum for like 3 minutes (Some one convinced us about it), before we deleted the whole shared forum with that tribe.
13 - APC - NR 1. <3 Hehe. Lots of skilled players from other .no servers. Top 3. tribe
14 - ~JT~ - Never heard of
15 - CCCP - Some players with experience from other world, can be a top 10 tribe.
16 - WTD - From v2.no, but with no skillz ^^ Top 20 tribe, if their lucky.
17 - ~TRoH~- Whoot? Never heard about
18 - Rawr!- Like a dinausaure, going to die ^^Just kidding, Skilled players most of em. Top 3 tribe.
19 - LAW - NOOBZ! Got and invite, i said why re u inviting me, than she asked if she could join APC insted. No was the answer to both of the requests^^
20 - BOTS- Never heard about

DeletedUser

1 IB Fail

2 T.R My tribe, so will not comment.

3 P-X Fail

4 IBB Fail

5 -HELL- Fail

DeletedUser

i just love your signatur OHKO

on topic: too early for top 20 tribes

Topp