alias's

DeletedUser

Why is everybody on this world using a different name? what is the point. Scared other players will know who you are and target you?

DeletedUser

I started under a different name. Which I always planned to do, it was never a secret. But some of you others, tsk tsk.

DeletedUser

I happen to be next to a player named One Hit KO. Guess that that is a fakenicker then? In north-east.

Hopefully this will clear things up.

Henvendelse: Failed attempt.
KO Predator
2010-03-09 12:01:27
Hello, I started the world under the wrong account, my bad. So I put it straight onto delete without upgrading anything, just letting you know so I am not banned for Multi accounting. :)

Other account was 'One Hit KO'
pabben
2010-03-09 12:17:36
Hei KO Predator,

Thank you for informing us about this. Our system will probably pick this up, but just refer to this ticket if you're getting banned, and we will unban your accont.

This will not happen before 3 days from now.

Regards, PABben

Reaksjonspoeng
ah... Happend to me too in world 4 i think it was.

But just one question... Why are you playing under a fakenick when you complain about all others doing the same thing? You obviously dont hide it that much but still. :confused:

DeletedUser

ah... Happend to me too in world 4 i think it was.

But just one question... Why are you playing under a fakenick when you complain about all others doing the same thing? You obviously dont hide it that much but still. :confused:

It's not a fake nick. I made this account back here in Beta. But later changed to Mark of Chaos and One Hit KO. The account 'One Hit KO' is well known as it is. Time for a new name, some new spice to the name.

Two Hit KO means, Why are people hiding behind other names. Those that commented and tried arguing with me and now the world has opened refuse to tell us what their names on V5 are.

Skolehaven

Litt aktiv?
Reaksjonspoeng
Haha you are funny once in a while. But let's face it. Most people who play under a different nick have either used bad behavior or acted foolishly or got their spy cover blown. Maybe they even made a name that sucked that hard they needed to changes in order not to be hunted from the face of this earth. Other than that I naturally play under the same nick as I don't feel I have made anything that I should be ashamed of :D

DeletedUser

Just the way I play :)
It's worked just dandy for me in previous worlds.

I did make a mistake in my build though :3
Nothing too bad me hopes.

DeletedUser

Just the way I play :)
It's worked just dandy for me in previous worlds.

I did make a mistake in my build though :3
Nothing too bad me hopes.

You made a mistake rushing rax. Your area isn't capable of benefiting from it.

DeletedUser

Perhaps you are correct, perhaps not, time will tell. It is my first .no world, and I was expecting it to fill out as .net does. Alas it has not yet, it should put me back very little if at all though.

Sist redigert av en moderator:

DeletedUser

Perhaps you are correct, perhaps not, time will tell. It is my first .no world, and I was expecting it to fill out as .net does. Alas it has not yet, it should put me back very little if at all though.

Area location: Density times the factor of how far away your greys are (Still in Beginner protection) It did set you back. Yes. Why do you think players such as myself are already on 15 spears!!!!!, we work these things out hours ahead. :-|

DeletedUser

You are correct in that sense. I was anticipating a twnet world startup. I was and early starter, therefore expected the world to fill in as time went on.
Since I've never played no worlds before, but prediction turned out to be false. Obviously, it will set me back, not too much though.

DeletedUser

To get us back on track :)

Not all players using a new alias hides behind a shameful past. It can also perhaps be things as easy as:
  • theme based premades
  • you perhaps are playing together with a co and don't need/want to share your pw with that someone for other worlds and/or to avoid breaking the rules regarding pw-sharing
  • you want to meet new people, be allowed a fresh start (perhaps you wasn't so skilled when you began - but are now certain you are better but small minded norwegians still consider your abilities beneath average / thinks of you as the player you was, not are

could ofc hva made the list longer, but I assume that is some of the reasons.... :)

DeletedUser

To get us back on track :)

Not all players using a new alias hides behind a shameful past. It can also perhaps be things as easy as:

Well, I could think of one more reason as well. Like if you have a well known account and loan it to a good friend who is just curious about how it is to be playing with the "big" guys. And you really want to help him out as the good friend you are :)

Since you don't know how long he will use the account (suddenly your "noob" friend may even grow fast as well, and start to get the hang of it), you better start a fake nick account for your self and just have some fun as long as your friend want to use your original account, as the gentleman you are of course :)

could ofc hva made the list longer, but I assume that is some of the reasons...hehe :)

Sist redigert av en moderator:

DeletedUser

Well, I could think of one more reason as well. Like if you have a well known account and loan it to a good friend who is just curious about how it is to be playing with the "big" guys. And you really want to help him out as the good friend you are :)

Since you don't know how long he will use the account (suddenly your "noob" friend may even grow fast as well, and start to get the hang of it), you better start a fake nick account for your self and just have some fun as long as your friend want to use your original account, as the gentleman you are of course :)

could ofc hva made the list longer, but I assume that is some of the reasons...hehe :)

Ohh...
Is that why you are using a fakenick? :)

Topp