alias's

DeletedUser

To give away your account to a n00b so (s)he can play with the big guys is a pretty big risk...
It has to go bad *Got a feeling that my English was crappy in this sentence*

DeletedUser

Agree. TW is a very complicated game that takes years of experience to master. You can build so many things, and do so many things with what you build. Farming helps a little bit too of course...as all the kids around you who restarts if you don't tell them not too, but courage them to keep on building on their nice town :)

DeletedUser

Agree. TW is a very complicated game that takes years of experience to master. You can build so many things, and do so many things with what you build. Farming helps a little bit too of course...as all the kids around you who restarts if you don't tell them not too, but courage them to keep on building on their nice town :)

Haha. Tribal Wars is easy.

DeletedUser

Tw is quite easy yes and does not take long to learn if you read and take advice.

THKO

DeletedUser

Agree, but you can't send a totally n00b to a user with many hundreds of attacks each day ;)

I would. Then ask him to split each train, make sure he tags every incoming. If he lasts two days without losing a village. I'll allow him to kiss me ass.

DeletedUser

Hah. Sounds like a plan. ;)

Noooooes...
Me liked when you guys was going to kill eachother :(

Im really glad that im not between you guys...
Luckely im on the other side of the world :D

Sist redigert av en moderator:
Topp