Behold

DeletedUser

The Main Panty Napper
tpnpaladin.jpg

As a world evolves, so does its panties. Some like them small, some like them big.
Whatever you like, the world will surely have something that suits your needs and later on my needs.
Cause as long as you're not wearing these -behold the content of the first almighty spoiler - it doesn't matter what size or style of panties you prefer.
They will all end up at the same place - behold the content of the second almighty spoiler - my drawer, accompanied by numerous of other panties.
Whenever you wake up and think you've lost your panties, think again, the godfathers of my profession - behold the content of the third almighty spoiler - most likely paid you a visit.
Oh, and if I forget to mention, they work for me.

The almighty first spoiler.
[spoil]
Chastity%2BBelt.jpg
[/spoil]

The almighty second spoiler.
[spoil]
CSC_0004.JPG
[/spoil]

The almighty third spoiler.
[spoil]
tenacious-d-500x429.jpg
[/spoil]

On behalf of The Panty Nappers
- Arnold Layne -

DeletedUser

Haha, amazing : D

Sist redigert av en moderator:

DeletedUser

:jforvirret: is this good propaganda or bad propaganda? Because erm yeah, its good.. But its bad because its spam, doesnt stand any important messages.. and you already put a thread at the tribe forum :confused:.

But.... I do love your propaganda :>

DeletedUser

For some strange reason THIS idiot tried to get into my city to get his hands on some of the many panties inside, to say the least - he failed miserably. Oh, and yes - I've got the invisible walls. :cool:
However, TPN is nothing like the US-army - we don't fake like they do, we simply do the stunts that most other dare not to.

TPN - the tribe with the stuff you'd like to have - behold the almighty first spoiler - the attitude you wish you had - behold the almighty second spoiler - and the spies you hope you never see.

The almighty first spoiler.
[spoil]
1.jpg

12.jpg
[/spoil]

The almighty second spoiler.
[spoil]
5.jpg
[/spoil]

On behalf of The Panty Nappers
- Arnold Layne -

Topp