Status
Stengt for ytterligere svar.

Tribalwar

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
catapult.png
~Catapult Strategy~
catapult.png

This is the best new strategy that everyone is using, while catapults are quite slow to build they have one of the largest attacks and defense of all units, but wait i hear you saying. what about farm space they take up?

• If you build no barracks or stable you can dramatically raise your farm space also as they can be used in defense and attack you should never have a full farm but constantly using them to attack. While not attacking they are a great defensive unit!

• This means that you have twice the defense and twice the offense of a normal village build, they are slightly less effective than the usual nuke or the normal 10k S&S defense but instead of getting 1 attack and one defense village you gain 2 attack and 2 defense villages!

• Also the 2600 catapult build lets you disable a fully built 10k village by taking the farm and HQ to level 0 very useful for long range targets or if you don't have the nobles ready.

• Another great point about them is they can take out a players wall and not need any rams to go with them. They are the only unit you need to build, and if you don't believe me here are some stats to back it up:

Kode:
Attacker_Units:	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	2600	0	0
Losses:		0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	2306	0	0
Defender_Units:	20000	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0
Losses:		20000	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0
Damage by catapults:	The building has been damaged and downgraded from level 20 to level 0

it can kill 20,000 spears in one go!

now lets see how they defend

Kode:
Attacker_Units:	0	0	17000	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0
Losses:		0	0	17000	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0
Defender_Units:	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	2600	0	0
Losses:		0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	2395	0	0

they can kill a total of 17k axes, and that's only for one village. The can be stacked so that they are made into a super defense. Then right after that they can counter attack the player.

Kode:
Attacker_Units:	100000	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0
Losses:		100000	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0
Defender_Units:	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	5200	0	0
Losses:		0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	3024	0	0

That is 100,000 spears easily killed by 2 stacked catapult village!

This strategy is most effective when you tell it to all surrounding players, for best results don't actually use it yourself.

Sist redigert av en moderator:

Juggernaut

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
kdeb: This is one of the most stupidest strategy's I've ever heard. You'd be wise to ignore it.

Paladin./Tribalwar why post something that is just pure useless? Give it a rest.

[*]If you build no barracks or stable you can dramatically raise your farm space also as they can be used in defense and attack you should never have a full farm but constantly using them to attack. While not attacking they are a great defensive unit!

How do you expect someone to build catapults without a stable or barracks? - impossible.

[*]Also the 2600 catapult build lets you disable a fully built 10k village by taking the farm and HQ to level 0 very useful for long range targets or if you don't have the nobles ready.

You might not know this but... You cannot demolish the headquarters nor farm to level 0. Level 1 is the lowest fir those builings.

In the end... Go to bed. :D

Sist redigert:

DeletedUser

This strategy is most effective when you tell it to all surrounding players, for best results don't actually use it yourself.

You didn't even make it white!

DeletedUser

My advice, test it at a speedworld ;)

U will find out that it isn't as affective as the simulation sais (I found out the hard way when i tested it) :(

Tribalwar

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
I used the simulator for all my calculations i just didn't mention what level the wall was on and a bit of extra luck ;)

DeletedUser

Sist redigert av en moderator:

DeletedUser

If you wan't to help players, delete it!

Lets say your farm can support 20800 troops like the one used in the simulations.
That farm can support 20800 Axemen or 2600 Cats.

The catapult attack is 100.
Multiply with 2600 and the total attackpoint for the cats looks like this:
100*2600=260k attackpoints.

Villager/attackratio for Cats: 100:8 = 12,5
That is rubbish!
Spearmen almost attack better that that!

Compared axes:
Axemen attack is 40.
Multiply with 20800 and the total looks like this:
40*20800=832k

Villager/attackratio for Axes: 40:1 = 40

Guess you understand why I don't even bother do the same with Cats in defence!

DeletedUser

Yeah, i think Plokk or something like that takes this all to serucely :)

DeletedUser

The player has been infracted, as this is the second account. It does help if i read the very small print. Check the post soon as i am going to edit it.

Thankyou.

DeletedUser

I can't see the reason to infract him...
It is a very good joke.

Status
Stengt for ytterligere svar.
Topp