Core vs the world

DeletedUser

That what propaganda is about, trying to convince the neutral ones that you are the tribe that deserves to win the war :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I like how SNB times their attacks. It's funny. :)
I can do better with lag...

DeletedUser

You think 10 sesconds between each attack from the same village is good?

DeletedUser

Fenix betrayed you?

Apparently. Some people are just so easily manipulated, that it's sad rather than amusing.

Snowie, when you and Head get the guts to answer truthfully and stop playing mysterious ( which, I might add, you're not too good at - neither is lying one of your strengths ), let me know.

Zara, stop arguing with the gutless newbs. You'll only sink to their level.

Atlantis, nobody cares. Go away.

DeletedUser

Apparently. Some people are just so easily manipulated, that it's sad rather than amusing.

Snowie, when you and Head get the guts to answer truthfully and stop playing mysterious ( which, I might add, you're not too good at - neither is lying one of your strengths ), let me know.

Zara, stop arguing with the gutless newbs. You'll only sink to their level.

Atlantis, nobody cares. Go away.

Well iam saying you guys did break the iap. not we so you started the war.
how is that lying. We play our game and you guys play your game.
But i must add its smart/cowardly to attack right after a war whit a tribe that you guys did gain that we did attack.

Juggernaut

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
That what propaganda is about, trying to convince the neutral ones that you are the tribe that deserves to win the war :rolleyes:

Well, if you want to get all technical about it...

1. The systematic propagation of a doctrine or cause or of information reflecting the views and interests of those advocating such a doctrine or cause.

2. Material disseminated by the advocates or opponents of a doctrine or cause: wartime propaganda.

3. Propaganda Roman Catholic Church. A division of the Roman Curia that has authority in the matter of preaching the gospel, of establishing the Church in non-Christian countries, and of administering Church missions in territories where there is no properly organized hierarchy.

And to be honest, I'd rather the whole top 20 got whipped out. ;)

DeletedUser

Well iam saying you guys did break the iap. not we so you started the war.
how is that lying. We play our game and you guys play your game.
But i must add its smart/cowardly to attack right after a war whit a tribe that you guys did gain that we did attack.

You know what I mean. Or if you don't, you're senile.

DeletedUser

jeiks

leave the propaganda up to the guys in =D=. Your propaganda just looks like you are crying about getting attacked.

DOn`y know where you have that name from? Obviously you haven`t checked who`s up to yours enligthning comment tribe you all come from? To mix in others to participate in your destructing case is childlessly, buhu!, we`re having difficulties, let`s bring in others. Stick to the case and you won`t discover the work in have to answer to too many people and end up with no time to play win with your tribals.:cool::cool:

didn`t check your living dayligths. you`re dead. sorry for commenting on a partes one.

Sist redigert av en moderator:

DeletedUser

DOn`y know where you have that name from? Obviously you haven`t checked who`s up to yours enligthning comment tribe you all come from? To mix in others to participate in your destructing case is childlessly, buhu!, we`re having difficulties, let`s bring in others. Stick to the case and you won`t discover the work in have to answer to too many people and end up with no time to play win with your tribals.:cool::cool:

didn`t check your living dayligths. you`re dead. sorry for commenting on a partes one.

That quote gave me no sence.

DeletedUser

Maybe i got a account from someone that had to stop play;) so you can consider me as back in core:D And i just wanted to point out that the propaganda from xxx was reallly bad. :)

DeletedUser

That... was just completely incomprehensible.

DeletedUser

I'm going to say just one thing.

Quote Deleted -

Sist redigert av en moderator:

Scotland

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
re

How many tribes on Core? Cause this is reminding me of XiG W2 where everyone ganged up on them...And lost.

Anyway goodluck Core, I'm sure you could handle them easily, but you have Grim as your leader so that evens it out :p

DeletedUser

Who against us? Well, I'm not really sure... it's so many! :)

But the main would be xxx, SNB, Fenix and all the =D= tribes. Looks like =D= has gone RUM style all the way.

Topp