Core vs the world

brann2006

Litt aktiv?
Reaksjonspoeng
HAHAHA you are so full of b***t.
We did have a ally whit core. then it was changed to iap.
abanoded villages was taken in our core. and brann is 50h away ;)
Brann got alot of info from us and every step was informed..
we did even help you whit alot of stuff, so this is what you get.

But you guys are very funny.

hmmm
It was you guys that did not want to help us.
hmm
so you guys never acted like allies.
I am far away from you yes.

did you actually inform every step you did make ?

woot
you guys help us, with what?

brann2006

Litt aktiv?
Reaksjonspoeng
well,
first.
This propaganda letter was small like xxx is.
xxx is a good tribe, no doubt about that.
They do their propaganda with their troops and not with their letters.
But I find this arguing pretty wired.
Why are xxx blaming us to go against them when they did not want to be our ally anymore? (head, did you remember what you said to me when we decided to dropp SNB a time very long ago ;) )
Why are we talking at all?
Let the troops decide who that wins and who that lose.

yeah yeah
Core got the whole world against them, but havn't they always had that?
hmm

xxx joined the war. Big Deal. not really.
they got 11 good players, thats it.

The rest of the war got more good players then that.

What I more want to talk about is how daggerheart and his team is just running away from all the wars and nobling the very angry and dangerous abounded villages.
Isn't they gonna fight soon or are they just getting everyone to fight for them (you should have taken the hint before that).

What I see that will come out of this is that IF Core are gonna go down, then =D= are just gonna take you.

Daggerheart is a kid that need power.

If you are that naive and don't think this power seeking kid are gonna take you after taking all your farms, then you could just stop playing at once, because it will happen.

To all those guys out there that think that Core is the biggest enemy and want to fight against the nr.1 ranked tribe(s), then think over it again.
the =D= alliance have now like 6 tribes now and are still inviting everyone they could get over.
I am sure I have got an invite as well some times.

We in Core have some allies.
We have had some others before.
Those that have been dropped is dropped from their side or we dropped them because grimlock don't find them sexy and they are not focusing on the key.
We got some few allies now that we find trustful and careful, which is one of the biggest things we have in our mind when we make them.

So plz stop arguing and try to beat us or take the really enemy and join us, this arguing is just stupid and you guys are just making a foul out of yourself (no personally offense), so try to beat us clean, without all the lying and play clean.
Thats whats a real war is, and it should be real.
The Real wars are much funnier to fight then the Fake and lying wars.

Else then that would I like to say.
Congratulation to Grimlock to be the duke of a bad tribe(ops did I actually say bad there), Core, as a great leader.
I would also like to give everyone a great thanks on trying to take us down and failed (NoVi, Merc, RoS, |MF| and so on). It have been a nice fight.
Then back to business,

Good Luck everyone in the war,
I hope you need it,
I think I need it.

Let the last man that are laughing laugh highest.

;)

mvh
your sweetest Brann

(yes, I have had a terrible day, (hint hint, try to take me out) )

DeletedUser

Brann.. That's the best post in this thread so far. Even though i don't know every aspect of the war, I'm rooting for you guys in Core.

DeletedUser

I think we should all open our eyes, core is not the thread although it seems like it.
Nobody likes the number 1, but what if tomorrow =D= is on 1 are we suddenly going to work together against them ?:eek:

They have like 6 tribes now and theyre recruiting a lot and i mean a lot of players.

That daggerheart guy, well he takes villages from his tribemates (when he is low on clears i think) to stay high ranked.

If you will continue against core theyll just whipe you guyz of the world, so was it worth getting "rid" of core ?

No, cause another one will step upin our place, theyre will always be wars...
The only thing you have to do is to decide which one you shall participate and which one are usefull.;)

Scotland

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
re

Dominus is so right its unfriggen believable. =D= is now recruiting everybody possible in k54. With all those tribes they are going to overpower anyone after dealing with Core. How are xxx going to deal with 150 members attacking their 11? Or Fenix? SNB have more of a chance but still...I'd prefer Core on top over =D= anytime.

Grim, nearly broke the rank 300 mark! Abandoned taking is no fun, but all the xxx guys near me are too big :(

DeletedUser

No worries, I'll take care of SNB.

w00t? 300? That's neat-o! Soon, soon you'll be big and strong :)

Loving your profile btw, hahaha.

Yogi Bear

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
HDYNP will win.

(Off-topic) Someone told me beta for V2 was out like 2 or 3 weeks ago, when's it starting up. Danke

DeletedUser

yeah HDYNP kicks f*cking ass !:cool:

Good to see you again, thaught you quittted ? :eek:
Anyway, dunno who was in HDYNP also, think, yogi, poke me, brann2006, myself, grimlock, the rest i don't remember ^^

DeletedUser

No idea when it's starting.

Hi Yogi, I think someone just nobled your old village :)

Yogi Bear

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
Hey Dominus, didn't have time for tribalwars during the school year but it seems like V2 may be coming out in the summer so I'll have a bit more time to devote to it. I also have some plans on .net with my old Muffin friends.

And yeah HDYNP would've won but I had to give the world a chance at surviving :D.

Hey Grimlock, how's it been?

DeletedUser

Are you brining MuFFin players to play V2? As we all know you Yogi just jump servers and leave them when you fail, giving some stupid reason why, like on .se speed, OMFG grow up

Yogi Bear

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
Lol, why all the hatred? Considering I don't even know who you are, I guess you know me lol.

Your accusations are invalid in all aspects, I won't take the time to clarify how incorrect you are, considering your name's Doinky. LI3K 0MG GROW UP!!

brann2006

Litt aktiv?
Reaksjonspoeng
maybe on time to get on topic here?
or just close it and continue to conversation in another topic?

DeletedUser

Lol, why all the hatred? Considering I don't even know who you are, I guess you know me lol.

Your accusations are invalid in all aspects, I won't take the time to clarify how incorrect you are, considering your name's Doinky. LI3K 0MG GROW UP!!

please do clarify..i really want to hear it :)

Detidus

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
i think core should be call DBD (any .net world 4 player will get this ^^)

Even though this is an old post, I have to comment on this. DBD was a massive family tribe with absolutely no real leadership and organization who everyone seemed to regard as some powerful force that would crush them if they got in a fight with them. DBD ended up disbanding and dispersing amongst many tribes. New tribes formed, some just changed their names, but they did not hold together because they could not stand up to -JG- and AF.

Well so far CORE has proven to be opposite, to be organized with strong leadership, and unlike the former DBD tribes, we are still together and winning this war.

So now CORE has shown the world that it can take on many enemies and not only hold their own, but be the one causing the most damage.

Topp