Core - Your Friendly Neighbourhood Retirement Home!

DeletedUser

So... all you intellectually challenged guys done bragging yet?

DeletedUser

No, not yet :)

My teacher liked me so much that she gave me 5.8 :)

DeletedUser

Perhaps I shouldn't've used such complicated words. Such as "bragging" and "yet"...

DeletedUser

Ha Ha they didn't even deny being intellectually challenged...well so much for their high grades. :D

You and Grim are adults, i think you have a very good life since you are plaing games instead taking care of your family :)

DeletedUser

You and Grim are adults, i think you have a very good life since you are plaing games instead taking care of your family :)

You're 16 3/2/1 years, so I hope you already know who to marry so you can make family and take care of it soon:mad:

DeletedUser

I'm 20. What's wrong with playing games when I'm 20? Actually, I think it'd be wrong if you didn't play games until you die from old age.

phenix

Litt aktiv?
Reaksjonspoeng
as a matter of fact, i think our generation will keep on playin videogames until we die. The only reason our parents arent gaming and LANing is because they didnt grow up with the offer and variety of games that we have today.

The videogames will propably develope so much new stuff that we eventually wont be able to keep up with 'em.
and im pretty certain that in about 60 years when we all grow old and grey, well meet back here on the more "simpler games", and have a great time discussing merges and everything from "the old and more peaceful days".
Actually, i really hope so! :)

DeletedUser

as a matter of fact, i think our generation will keep on playin videogames until we die. The only reason our parents arent gaming and LANing is because they didnt grow up with the offer and variety of games that we have today.

The videogames will propably develope so much new stuff that we eventually wont be able to keep up with 'em.
and im pretty certain that in about 60 years when we all grow old and grey, well meet back here on the more "simpler games", and have a great time discussing merges and everything from "the old and more peaceful days".
Actually, i really hope so! :)

You'll be saying you saw an Alien next. :/

Topp