DarKSeeD

DeletedUser

~DS~ is the better tribe of the world.

Rangering Stammenavn Poeng Landsbyer
1 ~VK~ 248.615 84
2 ~DS~ 181.597 39

Rank 2 of the K44 with 25 members in the continent.

The rank 1 total is near, hahahah!

DeletedUser

Haha, TPN are comming to your towns soon, and when we leave your "Panties" will be ours. :p There are some rumors that you guys actually might be desent players, at least some of you.
To bad that most here don't care to much about the english part of the forum, as you might have noticed. :eek:

DeletedUser

All DS is my friend, we aren't english, norways, we're all of the same country.

DeletedUser

if yor all norwegian then why post in the english forums? :S

Whalekill

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
Haha

Becuz nobody cares about them on the norwegian forum :p
Nah just kidding, ur tribe is awesome, even though i do not get your tribes profile.
I mean, who is your diplomat? Who is in charge ect ect...

DeletedUser

if yor all norwegian then why post in the english forums? :S

Because he said: "We ain't english or norwegian, we are spanish!" :p :rolleyes:
And also its actually rather sad that the english part of the forum ain't more acknowledge, I mean it is after all the place where mosts of the player who don't use norwegian have to write. :eek: Yeah I know, shocking! :eek:

Whalekill

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
O.O

Rank Tribe points members
16 B.A.D 116.448 38
17 AREA 112.628 22

Not that bad either huh? :p

DeletedUser

All DS is my friend, we aren't english, norways, we're all of the same country.

This thing he is saying here means if you translate right;
"We are not english, BUT norwegian (norways), we're all from (of) the same country

Sist redigert av en moderator:

DeletedUser

Gramatatikk feil
Det er ikke lov å rette en annen spiller på hans bruk av gramatikk. Hvis gramatikken til en spiller er så ille at innholdet i posten blir borte, så kan man bruke "rapporter" funksjonen for å gjøre en moderator eller administrator oppmerksom på posten.

Hmm, tough this was the english part, aren't we supose to use english here? :confused: And since you ain't a mod, not on the Dr. Psycho nick anyhow, this rule shouldn't be any different for you. Or am I wrong? :eek:

DeletedUser

Gramatatikk feil
Det er ikke lov å rette en annen spiller på hans bruk av gramatikk. Hvis gramatikken til en spiller er så ille at innholdet i posten blir borte, så kan man bruke "rapporter" funksjonen for å gjøre en moderator eller administrator oppmerksom på posten.

This was not to get it right, it was to enlighten people who had doubt in J. Adams, so they understood how he thought. ;)

DeletedUser

GO ~DS~ we´re the Top players of this world :D

GO spain tribal-players!!!!

DeletedUser

so....nobody say nothing, its a signal that we are the best

FreezerA

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
Gramatatikk feil

Last I checked it was only allowed to use English here? Insta-ban nao.

Topp