Dead?

DeletedUser

Have everyone on this forum died? The last post was about 7 months ago :S

Gunnar Gås

Velkjent medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
They kicked out One hit KO... And he was multi-playing all the english speaking accounts on .no...

DeletedUser

Well, I guess all spanish and polish tribes have been eliminated:-D If that's not the reason, I blame One hit KO as well:p

DeletedUser

Rome is the new spanish tribe we all have to get rid of. :D

DeletedUser

You could say that .no propoganda has kinda died out yeah.. :(

DeletedUser

In the beginning it was just Doinky and I. But we left, and Doinky later found out V2 was starting so after his countless efforts of trying to recruit me to play, I decided I would play on .no

However, two players were hardly enough to start of something being worth remembering so we searched the globe of TW. And we found:

3 Swedish players.
3 English players.
2 American players.
4 Norwegian players.
2 Arabic players.

Which you all know as ERROR. Well... As each one slowly drifted on into the real world (Yes, there exists a real world out side of this game).
However, after Royal Flush's weird actions (Stupid kid who needs to learn to control his envy) banned me and then Doinky... No one who was known by me wanted to play on this server again due to some kid who still has training wheels on his bicycle was in charge.

Long story short: I suffer from a great deal of Online-schizophrenia And banning mu IP resulted in the none Norwegian players/posting dropped dramatically. :|

Gunnar Gås

Velkjent medlem
Reaksjonspoeng

Which you all know as ERROR. Well... As each one slowly drifted on into the real world (Yes, there exists a real world out side of this game).

That's blasfemi!

Long story short: I suffer from a great deal of Online-schizophrenia And banning mu IP resulted in the none Norwegian players/posting dropped dramatically. :|

Just as i said...

DeletedUser

In the beginning it was just Doinky and I. But we left, and Doinky later found out V2 was starting so after his countless efforts of trying to recruit me to play, I decided I would play on .no

However, two players were hardly enough to start of something being worth remembering so we searched the globe of TW. And we found:

3 Swedish players.
3 English players.
2 American players.
4 Norwegian players.
2 Arabic players.

However, after Royal Flush's weird actions (Stupid kid who needs to learn to control his envy) banned me and then Doinky... No one who was known by me wanted to play on this server again due to some kid who still has training wheels on his bicycle was in charge.

You deserved it :p

Topp