Diplomacy

TrAnxZ

Tidligere CM
Reaksjonspoeng
Hi!

Is there any big alliances? Wars?

What do you guys think will happend?

DeletedUser

I could not of put that better myself :p, Many tribes will go to war with T.R and obviously fail :p. not to sure about any big diplomacy though

THKO

Reaksjonspoeng
waaaay to early for this question? War so early is only noobish if you ask me. I really dont want any tribe this early in the game. Nobody wants to use their troops on some noob who couldn't manage to take control over his area.

TrAnxZ

Tidligere CM
Reaksjonspoeng
waaaay to early for this question? War so early is only noobish if you ask me. I really dont want any tribe this early in the game. Nobody wants to use their troops on some noob who couldn't manage to take control over his area.

This question is maybe a question wich should been asked later on, but this is more a "what do you think" question. Mainly to create more activity in the english part.:)

DeletedUser

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't there a declaration of war within a few hours in V4? :rolleyes:
So you really never know what some people might do, altough yeah, it would be rather stupid to think to much about this sort of things at this stage. Unless you are certain of the quality of the players in other tribes that is.

Topp