Elite / Law / Doinky / One Hit KO / Mithrandir

Status
Stengt for ytterligere svar.

DeletedUser

I did not have proper defence in those villages when you deside to attack me. Well, You nobled two towns in my last active day. But I thought it was a bit unfair. Attacking the guy who gave you the account:(

The day after... I was gone all day, And retired when I went back home, at least one hour after that ya...

(Yeah, I know... Write English like a retard)

Juggernaut

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
I did not have proper defence in those villages when you deside to attack me. Well, You nobled two towns in my last active day. But I thought it was a bit unfair. Attacking the guy who gave you the account:(

The day after... I was gone all day, And retired when I went back home, at least one hour after that ya...

(Yeah, I know... Write English like a retard)

[18:26:36] "Luke Holmes says: Well, I am just nobling his offense villages near me so he can't change his mind about quitting."

DeletedUser

[18:26:36] "Luke Holmes says: Well, I am just nobling his offense villages near me so he can't change his mind about quitting."

No way I'm coming back, even if you didn't noble those villages. So I guess you got what you wished... Thats a bit shame. I fell i Could at least give you some proper competition, But to late for that now. two more days, and all my villages is turning grey baby:D

(Still write like a retard)

DeletedUser

No way I'm coming back, even if you didn't noble those villages. So I guess you got what you wished... Thats a bit shame. I fell i Could at least give you some proper competition, But to late for that now. two more days, and all my villages is turning grey baby:D

(Still write like a retard)

You sent like 40 attacks on me. Claimed they were half nukes. Then I was distracted by some beautiful lady and you nuked two of my villages and took the wall down. Yet, you never sent nobles nor told your Yamato crew they were clear. No worries their supported now. I'm not so sure about the competition thing but you left so I won't doubt you. Just remember. I kicked your tribes ass without timing attacks. Only one village did I take from Yamato did I time and Twixiz saw I can time to perfection. ;)

So, lets think. No timing did I do. And I am way too active, I know when you're online and offline... But sure. You could give me a run for my money. :)

DeletedUser

I just nuked for fun, Like a last piece of farwell to you, before I quit;) I can't understand how you could tell when I'm offline. Well, that don't count now. Everybody know I may be a low-life dumbass, with waay to much time. So 24/7 could be possible online time for me.

But mot anymore, now I finally got my personal life back:)

DeletedUser

I just nuked for fun, Like a last piece of farwell to you, before I quit;) I can't understand how you could tell when I'm offline. Well, that don't count now. Everybody know I may be a low-life dumbass, with waay to much time. So 24/7 could be possible online time for me.

But mot anymore, now I finally got my personal life back:)

About that, offline thing. It's all true. I don't need your msn/skype or for you to be adding on my friend list. There are other ingame secrets. ;)

And yeah, those nukes. Meh!

DeletedUser

You sent like 40 attacks on me. Claimed they were half nukes. Then I was distracted by some beautiful lady and you nuked two of my villages and took the wall down. Yet, you never sent nobles nor told your Yamato crew they were clear. No worries their supported now. I'm not so sure about the competition thing but you left so I won't doubt you. Just remember. I kicked your tribes ass without timing attacks. Only one village did I take from Yamato did I time and Twixiz saw I can time to perfection. ;)

So, lets think. No timing did I do. And I am way too active, I know when you're online and offline... But sure. You could give me a run for my money. :)

You mean those attacks with 0 sec between them? Who cant do that :p

Hope you understand what I ment :)

DeletedUser

You mean those attacks with 0 sec between them? Who cant do that :p

Hope you understand what I ment :)

One Hit KO can time to the second..he can also land 4 nobles on the same second..
He isn't quite as good as me at timing but he is still good..
Want us to show you how well we can really time ?? :p

DeletedUser

One Hit KO can time to the second..he can also land 4 nobles on the same second..

My timing requires only opera.
I showed screenshots of me doing four attacks, 16ms. Twixiz. Had this to say.

"And You cant get it closer than that?"

Haha, I'd love to see anyone else who does not cheat and only uses opera to do a better timing than 16ms. However since it's against the rules to do any that is faster thqn 150ms I cannot do such attacks.

DeletedUser

Why Just Law/Elitre?

Where is RoEm? :l

You evil son of a bear

DeletedUser

Who can`t time attacks? All that needs is to pay attention. And 4 nobles in the same second is easy.

DeletedUser

Why Just Law/Elitre?

Where is RoEm? :l

You evil son of a bear

Okay... Why the *beep* did you invite NTU? :/

Who can`t time attacks? All that needs is to pay attention. And 4 nobles in the same second is easy.

I think Doinky is talking about sending a nuke or two. That hits, then the noble train hits. Then his support hits all in the same second from different villages. Same second is easy. But now it depends on milliseconds. And to be honest. It don't require hardly any attention, unless! You're doing it the way you open up four tabs make them smaller and next to each other and then just fast click OK with the mouse? That's too slow and boring, not to mention it's easier to mess up.

Sist redigert av en moderator:

RDI-rsr

Litt aktiv?
Reaksjonspoeng
Anyway goodluck defending you free towns, i asume lots of people think u are a 0. So they will repay you a visit.

Juggernaut

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
Anyway goodluck defending you free towns, i asume lots of people think u are a 0. So they will repay you a visit.

I believe I quit and gave the account to someone else... So I won't be defending anything anytime soon. Oh, hehe, you were the first of Yamato I nobled. Bah, like taking candy from a baby.

DeletedUser

Okay... Why the *beep* did you invite NTU? :/

I think Doinky is talking about sending a nuke or two. That hits, then the noble train hits. Then his support hits all in the same second from different villages. Same second is easy. But now it depends on milliseconds. And to be honest. It don't require hardly any attention, unless! You're doing it the way you open up four tabs make them smaller and next to each other and then just fast click OK with the mouse? That's too slow and boring, not to mention it's easier to mess up.

It was Ollis :eek:

RDI-rsr

Litt aktiv?
Reaksjonspoeng
candy from kids lol you have over 1 mill moore points and you manage to get that for free, you would not have been aorund here at first if you had to work your way up as the others around in k65.
So i say yes you are awsome to manage to take 1 town, and i suppose you was avare you would get payback so you quitted before everyone could se that you are justa a regular player that would have been rimmer out.
So run and hide i see you are under elite now...maybe they like to take refugees.. i dont know but easy come easy goes and hide...
GL

Juggernaut

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
candy from kids lol you have over 1 mill moore points and you manage to get that for free, you would not have been aorund here at first if you had to work your way up as the others around in k65.
So i say yes you are awsome to manage to take 1 town, and i suppose you was avare you would get payback so you quitted before everyone could se that you are justa a regular player that would have been rimmer out.
So run and hide i see you are under elite now...maybe they like to take refugees.. i dont know but easy come easy goes and hide...
GL

Baby, baby relax, it's only a game.
Actually, I think I have 116 points in total. But yeah... You was online at the time, I nuked from one village... You never even dodge and wasn't that a defense town since all it had was a few defense troops... Your timing of support was way off. You never dodged. You never tried sniping... You're right it's not like taking candy from a baby, I believe taking candy from a baby would prove more of a challange. I took more than one town... One town from you maybe but I was rank one for most noblings in a week and I started half way through the darn week. Payback from Yamato? Seriously, Yamato wasn't that impressive, none of you timed, or one player did. None of you sniped or tried to. None of you dodged your offense. Many of you sent nobles and how many villages did you take... Oh yes. None. If I was any Yamato player I'd be ashamed to say the name "Yamato".

Actually, if you are too thick headed to look at other topics I'll help. I quit due to the effing Innogames team and the .no team being too much up their own ass. I was blamed for something I never did, Insulted for it, threatened. Lied to... Etc... This is by the so called teams. Not that I have anything against them of course not. Regular player? Sure I can live with being called that but what does that make you then?...

God
Pro
Average
newb
noob
dirt
dog shit
fly shit
Oh... RDI-rsr! :D

And Elite never took me in... I'm not even playing the account I gave it to some player in Elite (Obviously) Who might this player be?... I have no idea but I can tell already it's not a player I like so I guess it's ...!

RDI-rsr

Litt aktiv?
Reaksjonspoeng
sad i would be glad to prove that you just think you are all that, we didnt need to time you since the towns was almost empty of troops. The other was nUUUked away why do millisecond trains then silly its just a game....and you are not taking this way up??? you are even taking it against admins LOL:D

Status
Stengt for ytterligere svar.
Topp