Elite / Law / Doinky / One Hit KO / Mithrandir

Status
Stengt for ytterligere svar.

Juggernaut

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
Luke og Matt er bare etpar småunger som ingen kan stole på. Dem dolker alle når dem får sjangsen, untatt Glitter såklart. Vel, den siste dagen hadde Zan kontovakt pga noe i IRL som dere ikke trenger å vite om. Da han kom hjem, hadde han bestemt seg før han logget på kontoen sin. Altså det har ingenting å gjøre med at dere adlet byer fra han at han gjorde det han gjorde.Ser det ut som jeg gråter? Luke og Matt, dere er noen latterlige fjols som spiller bare for å ødelegge for andre. Har dere ikke deres egne nasjonal server?

Multi; Har ikke noe med saken å gjøre .

Doing Norwegian is too effing hard for me so here we go.

You gave me the account. You sent me the password. Which, do you know it's against the rules for another player to know the password to another player's account if he/she already has an account on that world? Should I report you for this Egeleyes?

You should not of been so stupid as to give it to me then. You hear all the bad things about me. You know what I have done to you in the past and yet you trusted me, sorry to break your trust, but this is a war game and I am doing this for muuuuuch more than just simple attacking Yamato or Ex Yamato now.

Now lets see. I changed the password then I changed the email... Then! It was confirmed by someone on the other email. So whoever confirmed it, (the old owner) pretty much signed a contract into giving me FULL 100% rights to the account and he or she can never take it back unless I give it to them. Jin or Zanmato (Heard he has many names other the last few days actually) Also said I could keep the account and he is not bothered anymore. If you do not respect me then at least respect your ex's duke.

And remember... I or anyone reading this can report you for knowing the password before. I wonder if anyone does... I won't so long as you STFU. You're annoying me Kenny.

Juggernaut

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
Haha. Du eide Yamato? Vel, du eier innaktive medlemmer. Gratulerer Luke! Din største bragde det eller? Helt utruli bra det, kunne ikke gjort det værre selv o.o

Then how come I got mails from some of them. Some of them attacked back, and even one or two you was sitting? Hardly inactive now is it? Damn on the village I took from the account you sat I never even timed. Plus also sent a noble from a village 4 hours away by it's self and I still took it. Damn you're pr0!

kenn93x

Forumstjerne
Reaksjonspoeng
It's a normal thing that old accounts is ending, and others joining up. I gave you the password over msn, yes, that's true. That's something Core, IB, BOL, Elite and those tribes on V1-V2 even V3 does every day. So why should V2 be any different? As i can see, i told you not to change the password or the mail since Mithrandir wanted someone to play on the day for him.

You see, Luke, i'm not that sort of guy you know. I give persons like you, a new chance to show that you can turn out to be different then the past. But you aren't able to change, i've seen that now. But i haven't hear many that likes you either Luke, after all that isn't very wierd, is it? ;). A person can turn out to be soo different from what you though in the beggining.

Doubt it. Mithrandir didn't use his hotmail that much that he'd check each day. I wont say you're an thief, Luke, cause i think backstabber fits much better. As i said in the other part of the forum, then i didn't want to talk about this anymore since it just would be fighting on the forums.

(Sorry for my bad english folks :( )

kenn93x

Forumstjerne
Reaksjonspoeng
Then how come I got mails from some of them. Some of them attacked back, and even one or two you was sitting? Hardly inactive now is it? Damn on the village I took from the account you sat I never even timed. Plus also sent a noble from a village 4 hours away by it's self and I still took it. Damn you're pr0!

Sorry, i didn't sitt it. Just told you that i was so you didn't attack them ;). And actually, it worked! wow, nice or..? I satt Vifle or whatever it was once. But not wierd i didn't manage to snipe it, 0 troops in the area. So congratz, you did actually manage to take a town while i was sitting :). How does it feel? Great? Or?

Juggernaut

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
It's a normal thing that old accounts is ending, and others joining up. I gave you the password over msn, yes, that's true. That's something Core, IB, BOL, Elite and those tribes on V1-V2 even V3 does every day. So why should V2 be any different? As i can see, i told you not to change the password or the mail since Mithrandir wanted someone to play on the day for him.

You see, Luke, i'm not that sort of guy you know. I give persons like you, a new chance to show that you can turn out to be different then the past. But you aren't able to change, i've seen that now. But i haven't hear many that likes you either Luke, after all that isn't very wierd, is it? ;). A person can turn out to be soo different from what you though in the beggining.

Doubt it. Mithrandir didn't use his hotmail that much that he'd check each day. I wont say you're an thief, Luke, cause i think backstabber fits much better. As i said in the other part of the forum, then i didn't want to talk about this anymore since it just would be fighting on the forums.

(Sorry for my bad english folks :( )

You stated that the accounts were inactive. When indeed, they were not. Let me say that again. They were NOT! Inactive, none of them were.
Yes. Maybe they have, maybe they haven't I care for those tribes, not including Core, so I wouldn't report it and I guess no one else has. But it is against the rules. One that DosX never made clear enough I guess, like the other two rules I have said something about but no one has done anything about it so .no all in all is a failed server. And why should I play the international one? English is allowed here, no? Means I am capable of playing. I am learning Norwegian from this. Which I guess I'll use next year. ;)

Not to mention the fact I was the first player to sign up on .no I think it kinda` means I can stay, though a certain two mods are going out of their way to see it I am perm banned. I don't care if you think I am a backstabber, your some 15 year old kid who is living in another country to me. Why would I care? And I do try to not get emotional over a game anyway. But I sometimes fail at that. I don't care what the old owner wanted, he confirmed that I gave all rights to the account and he has none when he confirmed the email change. Not my problem. And since you also admitted broken rule I'll report it, there is a reason no one else has been banned for sucha` thing Kenn, that reason is it wasn't made clear enough so no one really understands and no one reports, however I do. So I'll report you.

Juggernaut

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
Sorry, i didn't sitt it. Just told you that i was so you didn't attack them ;). And actually, it worked! wow, nice or..? I satt Vifle or whatever it was once. But not wierd i didn't manage to snipe it, 0 troops in the area. So congratz, you did actually manage to take a town while i was sitting :). How does it feel? Great? Or?

Bullshit. You even posted the reports to me. The guy who was playing it... Yeah I know who he is on V1 Kenn or was. He also told me you was sitting it. So please quit the lies already.

kenn93x

Forumstjerne
Reaksjonspoeng
You stated that the accounts were inactive. When indeed, they were not. Let me say that again. They were NOT! Inactive, none of them were.
Yes. Maybe they have, maybe they haven't I care for those tribes, not including Core, so I wouldn't report it and I guess no one else has. But it is against the rules. One that DosX never made clear enough I guess, like the other two rules I have said something about but no one has done anything about it so .no all in all is a failed server. And why should I play the international one? English is allowed here, no? Means I am capable of playing. I am learning Norwegian from this. Which I guess I'll use next year. ;)

Not to mention the fact I was the first player to sign up on .no I think it kinda` means I can stay, though a certain two mods are going out of their way to see it I am perm banned. I don't care if you think I am a backstabber, your some 15 year old kid who is living in another country to me. Why would I care? And I do try to not get emotional over a game anyway. But I sometimes fail at that. I don't care what the old owner wanted, he confirmed that I gave all rights to the account and he has none when he confirmed the email change. Not my problem. And since you also admitted broken rule I'll report it, there is a reason no one else has been banned for sucha` thing Kenn, that reason is it wasn't made clear enough so no one really understands and no one reports, however I do. So I'll report you.

Vifle = Innactive
Zanmato= Innactive
Mithrandir= Innactive (untill you came)

Yepp, in the later periode i got a sitter for Vifle since he was away for fixing something in his IRL. Yepp, nice that you're trying to learn Norwegian. Good luck with reading on it, might be a little hard in the start but you'll come over it i guess. It is against the rules? Oh really? Well, then you need better proves inngame TW then, dont you? A msn conversation is easy to fix on you know ;). But sure, me and Zan agreed to give you a try to play. And how is the way you're thanking on us? Trying to get us banned without enough facts? Well, i'm finnish on this forum for now untill you guys have stopped being so..um..fuzzy. Luke, if you want to go on with this talk, then take it over mail if you want. I wont reply in here whatever you're posting after this one :).

Have a nice day folks.

Juggernaut

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
Vifle = Innactive
Zanmato= Innactive
Mithrandir= Innactive (untill you came)

Yepp, in the later periode i got a sitter for Vifle since he was away for fixing something in his IRL. Yepp, nice that you're trying to learn Norwegian. Good luck with reading on it, might be a little hard in the start but you'll come over it i guess. It is against the rules? Oh really? Well, then you need better proves inngame TW then, dont you? A msn conversation is easy to fix on you know ;). But sure, me and Zan agreed to give you a try to play. And how is the way you're thanking on us? Trying to get us banned without enough facts? Well, i'm finnish on this forum for now untill you guys have stopped being so..um..fuzzy. Luke, if you want to go on with this talk, then take it over mail if you want. I wont reply in here whatever you're posting after this one :).

Have a nice day folks.

Inactive: An account that has not been logged into in the last two days. TWO DAYS! None of them are inactive yet. Plus. Me nobling Zanmato is for the 40 attacks he sent on me... Not fakes neither. Call it a little revenge, and an extra thing to make sure he does not change his mind.

I don't need anymore proof. You admitted it in this topic. Fail.
I also took a screenshot, Kenn. Have fun.

I gave you the password over msn, yes, that's true.

Sist redigert:
Reaksjonspoeng
I am SO tired of hearing "Congratulations, you nobled an inactive player" and bull like that. It's the lamest excuse EVER. If the person is still in the tribe, he's a member just like everybody else. Good tribes KICKS inactive members. This is just retarded. Luke got the password and he is the new owner of the account. The old owner even approved it. Seriously, face it - YOU LOST.

DeletedUser

I am SO tired of hearing "Congratulations, you nobled an inactive player" and bull like that. It's the lamest excuse EVER. If the person is still in the tribe, he's a member just like everybody else. Good tribes KICKS inactive members. This is just retarded. Luke got the password and he is the new owner of the account. The old owner even approved it. Seriously, face it - YOU LOST.

Now, I might've heard something wrong, but... I heard that the mail account Mithrandir used on his account didn't exist any more, for some reason. Without knowing, I'd assume that if you put up a new mail, and the old mail account doesn't exist, the TW server will automatically change mail to the new account, as there is no point in waiting two weeks.

Of course, I don't know, but seems reasonable to me.

Reaksjonspoeng
Now, I might've heard something wrong, but... I heard that the mail account Mithrandir used on his account didn't exist any more, for some reason. Without knowing, I'd assume that if you put up a new mail, and the old mail account doesn't exist, the TW server will automatically change mail to the new account, as there is no point in waiting two weeks.

Of course, I don't know, but seems reasonable to me.

I haven't heard that before. I heard Luke changed the mail and Mithrandir approved it.

DeletedUser

The systems works in a way that the original owner has 14 days to either approve or disapprove change of e-mails. If he does nothing the e-mail will be changed after 14 days... But in this case, I believe Luke had the account for like 24 hours when the e-mail change was accepted, which means that it must have been done manually.

DeletedUser

Mithrandirs mail was deleted, so I'm wondering how he could've accepted it?:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Mithrandir owned a firm, a firm which he registered an email in. This email was used when he registered at tribalwars. The firm was sold earlier this year and the mail deleted with it.

Need I explain more?

DeletedUser

Mithrandir owned a firm, a firm which he registered an email in. This email was used when he registered at tribalwars. The firm was sold earlier this year and the mail deleted with it.

Need I explain more?

Well, the first thing that comes to mind is... Oh, yeah - You've been fooled. Again.

... Or, you are trying to fool the rest of us ;)

kenn93x

Forumstjerne
Reaksjonspoeng
It's true actually, but why tell that in later times. Guess that the admins just would ignore it as everything else.

Juggernaut

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
Since some of you actually believe it was deleted. I sent an email to the email what was on the account previously. Guess what, it went though no problems... How is that so id the SMTP etc no longer exists? When I first change itto mine it stayed the same, but later that day it was changed to mine. Guys `n girls whoever is saying the email does not exists is talking trash. Kenn, what happened to not posting in here for awhile?

Sist redigert:

Juggernaut

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
Here we go. This is what happens when you send an email to an email that does NOT exist.

editp.jpg

My email went through. Tell your lying friend to reply. :rolleyes:

Status
Stengt for ytterligere svar.
Topp