en viktig info om error

DeletedUser

fikk dette brevet fra en i error ::
Well, the Fact is, they actually are cheating, I mean, One HIT and others.
But you got to promise me not to report me k ?

Anyway, Grimlock is corrupt, he's in it as well.
What do you have to do.

You send grimlcok a support mail, which contains.

Activation admin commands, Blue birds have landed in the east, i repeat blue birds have landed in the east.

If everything is okay hell ask you what birds it are (just to be sure no-one that isn't allowed to have admin commands gets them)

Red roosters
should be the pass for it.

Than grim activates it, and sends you a code.

If you login on tw, open it throught mozilla firefox, click "remember me"(husk mir or something like that) and log in, a blue screen will appear on your left, enter the code grim gave you.

Now you can bann and spy people, let troops disappear and other stuff like that.
You can give yourself free rec, units (that explains the rams with low points).

Anyway, youre the only other guy outside ERROR that knows about it, I would like you to keep it secret plz, and not report me (since im not cheating).

You can mention it on the forum as a agrument against one hit, i don't like cheaters on rank1. BUT don't tell

DeletedUser

It's fascinating to know that apparently I have admin rights. And here I was thinking I only was a mod on the forum...

DeletedUser

Kan du ikke export'e mailen til meg da ;) så skal jeg ta en nærmere sikk på dette

DeletedUser

So... sasuke0288, I bet you feel pretty dumb... No... Dumber right now, eh?

DeletedUser

Om du nu är så söker på fusk så använd det system som är avsett för det. Detta forum är till fär annat än ren smutskastning. Sluta nu.

Rapportera alla du misstänker fuskar så tar admin hand om det.

Jag kanske ska rapportera dig för förföljelse men gör inte så.

DeletedUser

Lmfao Sasuke Is Funny, My New Hero This Has Made Me Lauph Sooooooo Much

Thanks Sasuke For Making Tw Forums Fun To Read :d

x4x0

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
What'a? Why would some one tell you this? I would like you to prove this letter.

Topp