English.

DeletedUser

I want to say hi to my many fans who I Love deeply. No. No. And, yeah, no. I'm not playing. I'm pissing myself laughing at you people staying in during this beautiful summer to play some war game.

May God have mercy on you, as I won't. :)

DeletedUser

i want to say hi to my many fans who i love deeply. No. No. And, yeah, no. I'm not playing. I'm pissing myself laughing at you people staying in during this beautiful summer to play some war game.

May god have mercy on you, as i won't. :)

<3

DeletedUser

Have you both been reading the .no-forums all this time?

DeletedUser

Zomg that dude uses me colour? Im new to .no server, who should i be looking out for?? and what tribes do you reccomend?

DeletedUser

I want to say hi to my many fans who I Love deeply. No. No. And, yeah, no. I'm not playing. I'm pissing myself laughing at you people staying in during this beautiful summer to play some war game.

May God have mercy on you, as I won't. :)

Hehe, actually I read your post where you admitted you really didn't have a life after all, and would start here anyway (hardly any news though), before you deleted it yesterday :)

So what's your fakenick in V6 then?

Sist redigert av en moderator:

DeletedUser

Hehe, actually I read your post where you admitted you really didn't have a life and would start here anyway (hardly any news though), before you deleted it yesterday :)

So what's your fakenick in V6 then?

Zeanil?

Vegarado

Banned
Reaksjonspoeng
I started up next to OHKO, but decided to quit again, because i diddnt get the freaking email to get my acc going. So no farming with palla, wich meat i lost all some good hours of hardcore gaming :<

Sucked total donkey balls.

And OHKO had 26 poins (nothing was buildt) and the profile clearly stated that he was NOT playing. I believe him.

Topp