Faktabørsen

DeletedUser

Why So Serious should be ashamed.

Stabbing your ally on the last day of the world, I thought you Nordic people could play fair but you guys are nothing more then a bunch of ordinary backstabbers. Shame on you.

habbomannen

habbomannen
Reaksjonspoeng
Why So Serious should be ashamed.

Stabbing your ally on the last day of the world, I thought you Nordic people could play fair but you guys are nothing more then a bunch of ordinary backstabbers. Shame on you.

Actually, what did the backstabbing do? Hadn't WySoSe won if they didn't send attacks on you?

DeletedUser

Actually, what did the backstabbing do? Hadn't WySoSe won if they didn't send attacks on you?

Does it matter? Whysose would have won anyway, but why did they have to attack Killrick? An alliance was between the two tribes.

The only reason I can imagine is that you got hella mad because you could not get to #1

habbomannen

habbomannen
Reaksjonspoeng
Does it matter? Whysose would have won anyway, but why did they have to attack Killrick? An alliance was between the two tribes.

The only reason I can imagine is that you got hella mad because you could not get to #1

I didn't attack, but my stupid tribemates did. Neither I saw the point in attack Killrick :p

Topp