FI declares!

Scotland

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
News came to my lowly ears that rumours have been spreading about our status with AriCa , or as I like to call them, the "Big Meanies". Supposedly this is the most exciting thing that has happened since Wolverine gave birth to dogs, quite a conumdrum for someone who calls himself a cat.

Anyway, I shall disperse the rumour with my rumour dispeller! Thing! Stuff... Yeah, you're impressed now aren't ya? I can tell.

The "Big Meanies" have allowed FI to prosper, because they have better things to do. However since the massive growth in membership with sheer raw talent, we are now... a threat to national security! This is what my bug on the wall discovered...

AriCa council chats about FI:

Cat: FI r so big now!
Other cat: Dey scur me, I don' liek bein scurred
Third cat: I gotz new report! They haz doubled their member count!
Wolverine: Woof!
Third cat: You said it wolverine... we're doomed.
Cat: We must... eliminate them... all...
Other cat: How? They are so scary... We don't have zeh powah...
Cat: By getting everyone to destroy them by spreading rumours about them!
Wolverine: Woof woof!
Cat: Excellent idea Wolverine, you befriend them, get them to believe our rumours, kick their new members then divide and conquer!

But alas, we shall not fall prey to your schemes. Our nubs are our nubs, we keep our nubs and we shall keep them until they die. Most likely by our hands.

P.S. We dont have any relations with AriCa
P.P.S. This is all fake PNP
P.P.P.S Wolverine is a nub
P.P.P.P.S Should I add a fifth?
P.P.P.P.P.S. Captain Morgan is mah lovah boi

Scotland, dook of FI

DeletedUser

355-chuck-norris-approves-of-this-thread.jpg

DeletedUser

If laughter is the best medicine, I'd be cured from any illness I might have had before reading this ;)

Topp