FI har kommer til V2!(I Engelsk)

Scotland

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
Hallo V2! Vi har en melding for deg!

*Scotland steps up, clears throat and continues*

Hi all you Norwegians that frequent V2,

We, as in me, my Norwegian co-girlfriend(points at sexy pouting Norwegian lass with massive axe) and our Northern beasting super cool smexy alcoholic of a baron(not quite cool enough to be a duke just yet) have come to V2 due to being begged, bribed and pleasured by a rather desperate friend( everyone wave at that Wolverine guy! Make him feel embarrassed! You can do it guys :p) and now I hear you ask... why oh god why join a dead world?

Great question random guy! To grow like the super barb noblers we are, to bring skirts to those norwegian men not comfortable about their sexuality yet, deep fry your pizzas and maybe repay you for all those ships and bearded men you brought back to my beloved country back in the day... Scotland sucks what am I talking about?

Anyway, our goal here... Pwnage of k62 and 52, by any means possible. Sexual favours might be used(everyone look at Cpt.Morgan, sexy ain't he? You can have him for 20 villages. Just be sure to clean him up afterwards, he's going to be passed about a bit). Now remember guys, it's a game, so let's have fun.

Arica, we <3 you, but if you are mean to us... we might have to cry, put on our manly battle skirts, drink some cpt.morgans, paint ourselves blue(Braveheart ftw) and give you a total pwn-whooping(or cry a little inside).

Let the fun begin! Foreign Invaders are here, and we are bringing skirted men to your villages snart... snarti snart!

Scotland, Scotland's missus and a rather wasted Cpt.Morgan dressed as a rather appealing woman... wait, gawd...

Note to all mods of this fine fine fine server. I tried doing this in Norwegian, but all my translators went on strike and refused to let me change this. I feel it was more relevant to post it here as no one looks at the English section. I'm sorry for this, but they bullied my little foreign butt all over the place :( please don't move my little ole thread. Pl0x!

Jeg beklager til alle nordmenn hvis dere er fornærmet.

braveheart-1.jpg

Sist redigert:

DeletedUser

Oh I like this speech o' you'rs very much, meAhoy! Scotland! Must this become t' reign o' a new era on this godforsaken place called Verden 2! Yarr! *Opens a bottle o' rum*

DeletedUser

*Waves at Wolverine* :p

Did he ask you to come here to show me how real pointwhores noble barbs? Cause I'm pretty darn good at it you know ;)

Just stay away from me with your manskirts, I have an uncontrolable urge to chase them on sight with a leafblower (gotta know how "big" of a man you are)! :D

@ Cpt. Morgan: I see your rum and raise you a glass of milk! :eek:

Scotland

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
*Waves at Wolverine* :p

Did he ask you to come here to show me how real pointwhores noble barbs? Cause I'm pretty darn good at it you know ;)

Just stay away from me with your manskirts, I have an uncontrolable urge to chase them on sight with a leafblower (gotta know how "big" of a man you are)! :D

@ Cpt. Morgan: I see your rum and raise you a glass of milk! :eek:

He actually asked us to be guinea pigs for him, to prove a theory? I actually know its cos somewhere deep, deep, DEEP down, han <3 oss veldig mye.

Want to barb noble with us? You can be an honourary member :D

We laugh at leafblowers, because all Scottish men are real men! Morgan is in a tight dress so nothing is blowing up there except wind.

I raise you eplejus! Mmmmmhmmmm....

DeletedUser

As the prime minister of Great Britain from 1937 to 1940 I welcome you, my countrymen to this server, which is unfortunately just like me, dead.

If you Scotsmen do not act civilized like real Britons should be - then the English would have to kick your bums again! :O (Did I just say that? Yes, I did :O)

I raise you a cup of tea, and some illegal imported Scottish whiskey (Hush :p)

Vv0lv3r1n3

Litt aktiv?
Reaksjonspoeng
What I love about the mods: Their awesome abilities to crush forum activity.

*Waves to Pointwhore*

Also, it's all lies! some of it. One minor part, at the very least!

Topp