FI has discovered a lethal conspiracy!

Scotland

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
So let me start off by telling you this shall be a war declaration. That's the boring part done, now to the role-playing and funny stuff :D

Scotland surveys his men a they rummage through the dead men of olehegdal, satisfied with the day's work. Finding him to be an ally of the grey horde had caused him to become a threat needing to be removed. However worst was to come from this execution. One of his scouts runs up to Scotland, saying there had been a weird sighting at one of the village that had been newly conquered. He told him to get the report to him later, as he had a new kilt to knit, and kilt wait for no man, even he. So with that he went back to the HQ, and sat down besides a disconsolate Cpt. Morgan

Much later the scout returns with troubling news. It went something like this...

Scout: Sir! We've unveiled a horrible evil plan AND a conspiracy you should know about!

Scotland, half finished knitting his kilt, sits up, Cpt. Morgan rumbles in his alcohol fuelled sleep, mumbling about the grey horde never ending. This is followed by sobbing and hiccups.

Scotland: Tell me scout, so we can deal with this threat and evil doing.
Scout: You know JFF, the collection of warlords?
Scotland: Yes, a rather large group of quiet folks to the north. What about them?
Scout: Well we intercepted some messages from them, read them sir.

Scotland snatches them and begins reading, his eyebrows getting further up his face until they disappeared into his bushy red hair.

Hello JFFers, I, your faithful mastermind of crime, JFK has now finally gotten his hands on the deadliest thing know to man! The Doomsday virus! Finally I shall have my revenge on those dastardly norwegian fellas who had me assassinated back in the day. With this cunning plan I can unleash devastation on their unknowing heads and repay them for my lifelong undeadliness! To victory and the destruction of V2!

Scotland: My god, RUAB is actually JFK! Preposterous... yet it make sense. And he thinks it was Norway who killed him. He must be stopped! But who has the virus?
Scout: I would guess DoomDark, the names are too similar.
Scotland: Prepare the troops, we must destroy this threat...
Scout: Sir, we are only 5 million strong, 2 of which is you, another 2 is him(points at the dead Cpt.Morgan) and the rest are... Well they don't understand anything we say! Without the virus we are still outnumbered 4 to 1! It is madness!
Scotland: This is V2... and I'm Scotland!

With that said, he put on his tartan miniskirt, member dangling in the brisk V2 wind, snatched up his battle axe and roused the men. Scotland and his FI compatriots would achieve this lofty task of taking out JFK and his minions of JFF.

In conclusion:
We are at war with JFF now.
JFK and JFF are similar initials so went with it.
Watch Doomsday to understand the relevance. Good movie about Scotland funnily enough :D

Hugs and kisses, Scotland

Sist redigert:

DeletedUser

So FI will be attacking a tribe that started attacking AriCa not too long ago.. *SHOCKING* :p

PS: Love the way you wrote the war declaration though ;)

Scotland

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
So FI will be attacking a tribe that started attacking AriCa not too long ago.. *SHOCKING* :p

PS: Love the way you wrote the war declaration though ;)

Well technically, they started attacking Grim. Grim is one of my best friends and the reason why I am even in this world. Friends help friends. However I have no idea who anyone else is in AriCa, as they are very untalkative. Or maybe they just can't be bothered with me. It could be that.

Oh and guys, there will be more posts like this, just need the amterial first. It isn't a 1 post declaration, I started a story with this one :D

Scotland

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
Fair enough, but you see my point still, I guess :)

Well I would be a wee bit stupid to turn around and attack AriCa, seeing as that would cause problems for Grim. After I've eaten JFF, I will take out AriCa with my new 50 million point account. I will be unstoppable!

See? I have plans :D

Scotland

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
Scotland surveyed the field of broken bodies, stalking up and down the fields, mini-kilt pressed tight against his thigh, his member on show to all his brave men. He had broken the armies of olehegdal, who had proven no match for his axe wielding Scotsmen. In fact they seemed to have been put to flight by the mere sight of them. When he hasked his new villagers why they merely giggled and said look between his legs. This left him non-plussed but alas what could he do?

"Sir! Olehegdal has no more towns beside us, we'd have to travel a few hours to get to them, and they are surrounded by JFK and potential Doomsday carriers..."

Scotland whirled about and glared at the scout. He pulled out a dusty old map and pondered the next step.

"JFK ignored us destroying that little guy. We need bigger Vikings to smite with our axes! But who?"

Suddenly Cpt.Morgan appeared, swaying on his horse whilst swigging two bottles of rum and having a pretty young lady in his lap. Scotland was always surprised by Morgan's multi-tasking talents.

"I'm here, hic, for the hic, fight! Oh there you dirty girl! HIIIIIIIIIIC!!!"

"What fight Morgan, we killed the guy, he's too far away for us to pursue him. It's like 5 hours to his nearest village, my men just don't have the attention span! We have no target."

"Phwuah! Let me hic, finish hic in your.... wait there is hic, no one to hic.... hic, fight? What about that thom hic, hick?"

Scotland grabbed the map and looked at his positioning. It was perfect. He turned to the scout.

"What do you know of thomz97??"

"My lord, he boasted he could destroy you himself, so started making only offensive soldiers, but halfway to being done he heard rumours of your massive... skills, and got so scared he then started just building spears, large spears to counter your huge... force, he thinks if he all his spears combined are longer than your... battle line then you will be frightened."

"But he still has a bunch of axemen in his villages? As well as spears?"

"Yes my lord."

Scotland grabbed his axe and charged off to the nearest thomz87 town, wielding his axe and braining people with his humongous... hands. Thomz97 prepared to fight the hosts of a drunken horny pirate and a well endowed Scotsman. Who would win?

And back to regular stats:

Side 1:
Tribes: FI
Side 2:
Tribes: J.F.F

Timeframe: Forrige uke

total erobringer:

Side 1: 37
Side 2: 91
Forskjell: 54

chart

Totalt erobret av motsatt side: