First Major War Two hit KO v METAL

Status
Stengt for ytterligere svar.

DeletedUser

okay okay noob of METAL,

1) goatballs are like crumpets in england they are chewy and good so dont take the mick of out of me because of the culture.

2) I am Better then METAL if you add them all up and times by 600 you are going down, im going to melt you like you are an ice cube next to the sun and then turn you into a tougne licking my As* before cooling you back to metal again:eek:

You're not better then this old METAL tribe. Dude. Don't make me tell everyone all about you. Hope you quit, you gone inactive on V3? Heard you couldn't sign on msn? Bloody hackers everywhere nowadays. Hope you unblock me too. Good old times, oh I miss them. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

You're not better then this old METAL tribe. Dude. Don't make me tell everyone all about you. Hope you quit, you gone inactive on V3? Heard you couldn't sign on msn? Bloody hackers everywhere nowadays. Hope you unblock me too. Good old times, oh I miss them. :rolleyes:

Just FYI, this whole thread was simply a joke. Now stop bumping these old threads...

DeletedUser

Just FYI, this whole thread was simply a joke. Now stop bumping these old threads...

I know this whole thing was a joke. I lik these old topics. Somethings I missed, their rather Interesting. Your telling me what to do? :confused:

Status
Stengt for ytterligere svar.
Topp