Funny & Successful Attacks/Scoutings

DeletedUser

94568725.jpg

DeletedUser

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, My rank sucks, but i would rather my village than that village. Pointwhore much hahaha, he won't be able to take out a barb with wall level 1.

Hahahaha NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB

DeletedUser

Haha, it's now beyond proven you really are a NERD...and a young kid too (but I knew that a long time ago) :)

I have 333 points...get it? It lacks a zero behind before it gets any interesting for my part at least, because I don't have a dual account that is 24/7 :)

I'm playing for FUN you see, and since I dislike little kids screaming they are Gods, I just feel like to noble them. I know how to take you out...and it will be easy too :)

Sist redigert av en moderator:

DeletedUser

Haha, it's now beyond proven you really are a NERD...and a young kid too (but I knew that long time ago) :)

I have 333 points...get it? It lacks a zero behind before it gets any interesting for my part at least, because I don't have a dual account that is 24/7 :)

I'm playing for FUN you see, and since I dislike little kids screaming they are Gods, I just feel like to noble them. I know how to take you out...and it will be easy too :)

I bet i am older than you, i also bet you could not take or noble me. Also Neither OHKO or me are duel accounts? so everything you just said is untrue. Therefore you are an Idiot Zammato or whatever your previous name was. OHKO took you out before it would be easy for him to do it again.

DeletedUser

I bet i am older than you, i also bet you could not take or noble me. Also Neither OHKO or me are duel accounts? so everything you just said is untrue. Therefore you are an Idiot Zammato or whatever your previous name was. OHKO took you out before it would be easy for him to do it again.

well u might not play dual accouts, but ur online 24/7 by sitting each others accounts when the other one is asleep/or out or whatever.

so ur still online 24/7........

some of us aint that active and we dont wanna become that active, because serrisly some of us has to do other things than sit on tribalwars :) but sure keep it up :)

DeletedUser

well u might not play dual accouts, but watch online 24 / 7 by sitting each others accounts when the other one is asleep / or out or whatever.

so ur still online 24 / 7 .......

some of us is not that active and we dont want to become that active, because serrisly some of us has to do other things than sit on tribal wars:) but sure keep it up:)

I have a full time job and i got a great social life, I do not sit at my computer all day every day, i would get a headache :(

DeletedUser

I have a full time job and i got a great social life, I do not sit at my computer all day every day, i would get a headache :(

i didnt say u didnt have a life, i said you guys are sitting on and sitting as "kontovakt" for each other while the other one is away, so the accouts still on 24/7

DeletedUser

Since you are using my age as an insult and has nothing to do with the game, I also am allowed to use insults that have nothing to do with the game? Hows your dead wife that you made up in your head??

Your using your poor build to counter not being active? Ehh??

I'm also playing for 'fun' it just so happens I am better than you. You couldn't noble me if saving your dead imaginary wife's life depended on it.

I nobled about 15 villages from you on V2, you took none. Your whole tribe couldn't even take one. You just sat their sending random Defense troops with nobles. While I laughed at you. Easy? You don't even know what a backtime is.

You talk like a madman... Seriously, I think you should speak to a psychiatrist, and that is not an insult, but a good advice as this game seems to affect you way beyond what's good for you :)

DeletedUser

heard roumers that OHKO was banned could enyone confim that

DeletedUser

Stable lvl 3 = no light cavalry for him?
Thats exactly what he needs to make it.

DeletedUser

Are u stupid? Look at his troops then? Btw, english forum this! Stall lvl 3 isnt pointwhoring? But the rest is ?

Nothing of it is pointwhoring, as it looks to me, when he got scouted he probably just had gotten light cavalry, and was starting to build it. Pointwhoring? Nope, don't think so.

DeletedUser

Nothing of it is pointwhoring, as it looks to me, when he got scouted he probably just had gotten light cavalry, and was starting to build it. Pointwhoring? Nope, don't think so.

He's a point whore. Face facts, or was when this was made. However he seems to of stooped in growth, focusing on troops now? Thus you are wrong and we are right.

Sist redigert av en moderator:
Topp