Funny & Successful Attacks/Scoutings

TrAnxZ

Tidligere CM
Reaksjonspoeng
Nothing of it is pointwhoring, as it looks to me, when he got scouted he probably just had gotten light cavalry, and was starting to build it. Pointwhoring? Nope, don't think so.

Varehus, Gård and Skjulested = Pointwhoring at a this early part og the game!

DeletedUser

Dudes... he got 12 timber and 5(?) clay!
Why do so many complain on the farm and warehouse:confused:

DeletedUser

Varehus is needed to store resources if you have big hauls. Gård is obviously not pointwhoring. It is kinda... easy to understand. Skjulested gives you about 10 points in total so... yeah...

Totally agree, if I have lvl 21 in farm instead of 20, that is pointwhoring?

DeletedUser

To your information, I have never, ever played V5. So this whole topic is a big waste of time and one of the biggest failure I've ever seen.

Congratulation....

DeletedUser

And the fact that the thread have been inactive for 30 days+ should kind of show that the rest of us have left the topic dead.. :rolleyes:

Yuu keep commenting in thread after thread that you don't play in V5, how important and interesting is it to make the point that you DON'T play V5?? :eek:

DeletedUser

And the fact that the thread have been inactive for 30 days+ should kind of show that the rest of us have left the topic dead.. :rolleyes:

Yuu keep commenting in thread after thread that you don't play in V5, how important and interesting is it to make the point that you DON'T play V5?? :eek:

Important because people keeps asking me about V5 all the time. Annoying after a while... And now i see this topic? jeez...

Topp