Future top 20 tribes

DeletedUser

nah maybe 911 but not the outher

CoN is never going to survive this world they are all over the world (=

DeletedUser

DISA in V4 and in V3 are two totaly different tribes. Don't think they have any relationship at all actually. Just check out their full name:
Direct Sabotage in V4 and Disaster Area in V3, I would say that those are two diferent tribes.
But how DISA will do in V4 will only be know when more time has gone by. Personally I belive that NC, Care!, 911 and maybe Outlaw are those tribes who might become the strongest of the "smaller" tribes. If they are able to keep their members active atleast, f not I am afraid that they might be "eaten" up by the "bigger" tribes.

Kinky fætter

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
I know, but just think disa will fail again, dunno why. ^^.
Care! and NC is growing bigger and stronger for evry singel day, so i think we can make a good job here at v4 together, I dont know anything about the dr's yet, just some few names, and i hope they will be active in v4, so we can have some fun together :)

DeletedUser

I know, but just think disa will fail again, dunno why. ^^.
Care! and NC is growing bigger and stronger for evry singel day, so i think we can make a good job here at v4 together, I dont know anything about the dr's yet, just some few names, and i hope they will be active in v4, so we can have some fun together :)

Me to, can't wait for the written war! Hope it will take place here on the forum! ;) Would be fun to see a written war between you guys! :rolleyes:
With some danish in between all the norwegian! :cool:

Kinky fætter

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
haha :D, i can show you some badass words on danish, if the "Writting" war is going to start? :p.
Its not always fun to be a danish on forum, often we god pwned by dudes from norway, and often we dont even know what the fuck you are talking about ^^.

DeletedUser

haha :D, i can show you some badass words on danish, if the "Writting" war is going to start? :p.
Its not always fun to be a danish on forum, often we god pwned by dudes from norway, and often we dont even know what the fuck you are talking about ^^.

Maybe "someone" :)rolleyes:) coul do some rather easy translation for you then! ;)
It's rather booring to discuss stuff if you don't understand half of what the other person is saying/writing! :eek:

Kinky fætter

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
Maybe "someone" :)rolleyes:) coul do some rather easy translation for you then! ;)
It's rather booring to discuss stuff if you don't understand half of what the other person is saying/writing! :eek:

thanks hehe, often i understand what your are talking about, but not if 2 dudes is going crazy, and use slang Ect.
but if you talk "normal" ( if you can say that) then its easy to understand ^^:eek:

DeletedUser

thanks hehe, often i understand what your are talking about, but not if 2 dudes is going crazy, and use slang Ect.
but if you talk "normal" ( if you can say that) then its easy to understand ^^:eek:

Norwegian slang pwns Danish slang... :cool:

Kinky fætter

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
Jeg vil tage min udtalelse om DISA tilbage, og sige god for jer :).
pga de begyndte at sende mig sexy pics osv på msn, + flashe lidt osv. det var veldig sjovt.

Kinky fætter

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
Translate dude :
Im would like to say sorry to The DISA dudes, becouse they send me alot of sexy pics + showed me alot of Nice bodies on the webcam.
SO im goin to say DISA WILL RULE V4! (with us)

Topp