Future top 20?

DeletedUser

Who do you think the future top 20 players will be people?

opinions ..?

DeletedUser

It depends

Do you mean in the future like in a week or in a year?

Jazcan

Ganske godt likt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
-SE- in the top:)

did you even try reading that he said "players" not "tribes" ? :p

tbh the list will probobly consist of the "pro" tribe's players, however this is only if they can fight the power of inactivity, the greatest enemy of all :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I will probably not be there in da top twenties.
I have a habbit to support
Also I be in mah late fifties
Not to forget all da monies to childsupport

But I be happy anyway man!

DeletedUser

He be smoking weed^^

It is still waay to early to say who will be in the top 20 in the future, because there are so many skilled players joining V4 so the list would be very long and it would be hard to find the top 20.

Sometimes it is luck who decides this, I have experienced first hand going from a world were I'm in a strong and good position to joining a world and then get rimmed a few months later because things like tribes, friends and location have alot to say... it is not only the skills of yourself that decides where you will be in the future, it's the skills of the people around you.

Sist redigert av en moderator:

DeletedUser

He be smoking weed^^

It is still waay to early to say who will be in the top 20 in the future, because there are so many skilled players joining V4 so the list would be very long and it would be hard to find the top 20.

Sometimes it is luck who decides this, I have experienced first hand going from a world were I'm in a strong and good position to joining a world and then get rimmed a few months later because things like tribes, friends and location have alot to say... it is not only the skills of yourself that decides where you will be in the future, it's the skills of the people around you.

Taht is deep man! I can agree with you taht location is important. But teh most important factor be how much medication you are on. Currently I be writing mah own prescriptions of medical marijuana, and one of teh side effects be taht I be eatin all mah resources :eek:

DeletedUser

I dunno, but I'm planning to get most troops of all.

Don't think it will happen, though.

DeletedUser

I dunno, but I'm planning to get most troops of all.

Don't think it will happen, though.

Im planning to be da man with da biggest hidingplace, so I can hide as much as possible of my weed when im off to a reggae concert. Since I be livin in a troubled neighbourhood my stash gets robbed quite often :(

DeletedUser

Grey towns are for farming. Players are for nobling. Guess your hiding won't work there, eh?

DeletedUser

Grey towns are for farming. Players are for nobling. Guess your hiding won't work there, eh?

O rly? But I be hidin mahself and mah favourite wives in there too. And then i liberate da village from da inside. I will just proscribe free medical marijuana to all da soliders and we all be happy together.

You seem to know quite a bit bout this, can you teach me more? I can give you some weed in return :eek:

Sist redigert av en moderator:

DeletedUser

O rly? But I be hidin mahself and mah favourite wives in there too. And then i liberate da village from da inside. I will just proscribe free medical marijuana to all da soliders and we all be happy together.

You seem to know quite a bit bout this, can you teach me more? I can give you some weed in return :eek:

I don't know anything. I just know that because of my suffering when I forgot.

And you just hide resources, not troops or anything else.

DeletedUser

I don't know anything. I just know that because of my suffering when I forgot.

And you just hide resources, not troops or anything else.

I consider mah wives resources so I guess i can hide them, but me be a trooper. A trooper of joy and happiness. So I guess I can't hide mahself. Maybe if I hide outside da village and sneak back in on a while after the noble has taken it.

DeletedUser

I consider mah wives resources so I guess i can hide them, but me be a trooper. A trooper of joy and happiness. So I guess I can't hide mahself. Maybe if I hide outside da village and sneak back in on a while after the noble has taken it.

Since when did you start playing?

Topp