Iron Brigade

DeletedUser

Omg what happened to them? I think all there members got scared and left?

LOL thoughts on this?

-TK-

Populær på forumet
Reaksjonspoeng
I would not put up you Aaa, but I can trust in Krisure.

Anyway, enough spam in OHKO's topic

TrAnxZ

Tidligere CM
Reaksjonspoeng
Not one of them but 13 of them

Remember that distroying something with KV is illegall...:)
§ 3) Account Guard
(www.translate.google.com:))
Account Guard is a temporary way to fit in an account while the owner can not login to their account. While one player account hack for another player, no interactions (attack / supply / support / coordinated attack or support) allowed between accounts that are played on the internet connection to account guard (including friends, family and colleagues on the same connection). This includes all accounts that have an account guard that uses this connection. All interactions are forbidden until 24 hours after the account guard is completed.
It is not allowed to have account guard for an account and use it only to push other accounts. Accounts that are clearly used as push accounts in this way will be banned. Everything stated in § 2 must also be followed. Players and account shifts are equally responsible for the actions of voktede accounts. Be sure you can trust the person you choose as your account or guard that you are the account for the guard. It is not allowed to abuse the account guard. Account Guardians who intentionally destroy or seriously damage an account they guardian will be punished. But while we will punish kontovokteren if we see that there was a clear intention to destroy the account owner's work against his instructions, we will not be able to repair the damage done to account

TrAnxZ

Tidligere CM
Reaksjonspoeng
I asked Luke. No it does not. You saying so would be accusing Luke of cheating, no? Maybe I should show him this topic, where you are accusing him of cheating ? ...

I dont accuse him of cheating. Im just warning you guys ;)
I`m just asking if its against the rules, i thougth so... ;)

Topp