Men In Black?? .. Nope .. But we are back!!

DeletedUser

nheee.... He quits after a couple of weeks. Nothing to even notice... Have a good game guys ;)

It'd be something to notice if I landed next to you though huh? If I remember correctly, even at late game (Which according to you all) I cannot do. I wiped the friggin' floor with you Zanmato.

You lied, you were weak minded. You couldn't time attacks to save your life. 4 second nobles trains aren't impressive. Neither is sending D in your nukes at me.

How long I play is not the question. It's whether I am placed near any of you... If you can't beat me at early stage how are you suppose to even make it to late stage? You won't. Lets see if luck is on your side, the world opens tomorrow.

DeletedUser

It'd be something to notice if I landed next to you though huh? If I remember correctly, even the late game (Which according to you all) I can not do. I wiped the friggin 'floor with you Zanmato.

You lied, you were weak minded. You could hour attacks to save your life. 4 second nobles trains are not impressive. Neither is sending D in your nukes at me.

How long I play is not the question. It's whether I am placed near any of you ... If you can not beat me at early stage how are you suppose two even make it to late stage? You will not. Lets see if luck is on your side, the world opens tomorrow.

Indeed we will se if all these people live up to what they can say they can do. But i have noticed everybody has now decided to join the complete opposite side of the world to our tribe :O,

Why is this?

DeletedUser

You cried like a little baby and threatening to hack my computer... Can't take you seriously. Overated indeed. Have å good time in V5 :)

DeletedUser

You cried like a little baby and threatening to hack my computer... Can't take you seriously. Overated indeed. Have å good time in V5 :)

Aww, sorry was that a little too personal? I deleted it for you. So glad you took the time to read it though. ;-)

Sist redigert av en moderator:

Skolehaven

Litt aktiv?
Reaksjonspoeng
Jeeeez there's really someone here who is trying to get the party started :D Let's face it we'll have great fun on the red fields, but I know I wont quit sport or other pass time activities just to survive. :cool: RL before a game because the glory here, unfortunately stays here :p

TrAnxZ

Tidligere CM
Reaksjonspoeng
That is easy if you nolife this game. Everybody can stay upp day and night to farm and get big. But some people actually have a life.

Yes, thats possible. Its a part of the game. But as Glitter once said; If you know your enimies good enaugh you know when you can sleep (and thats when your enimies sleep:).
Does is show much skills to be the first to get 1k points...? I don`t think so, the first five days its this attack protection :) And if you have someone sending clay, iron and wood to you aswell you just have to be the first;)

Arcon The Beast, are you going to start playing on v5?

DeletedUser

Arcon The Beast, are you going to start playing on v5?

Ofcourse, I waited for this world a long time, and I'm not going to skip it because of bad settings. Unfortunate many of the members in my premade tribe will skip it, so now I need to merge it:mad:

DeletedUser

Does is show much skills to be the first to get 1k points...? I don`t think so

Actually it does. I'd Love to see your build order at 1K points. 'Generally' mine is something with, mines level 1. And maybe a level 20 - 23 farm.

the first five days its this attack protection :) And if you have someone sending clay, iron and wood to you aswell you just have to be the first;)

Impossible to send resources then due to the server settings.

DeletedUser

Actually it does. I'd Love to see your build order at 1K points. 'Generally' mine is something with, mines level 1. And maybe a level 20 - 23 farm.

Impossible to send resources then due to the server settings.

You're kinda *fjernet* if you loose your troops on a stacked player then?

DeletedUser

You guys are going to be so god damned embarassed if you fail this little project of yours... I'll really feel bad for you if you do :eek:

DeletedUser

I'll be starting in your area just to noble you, OHKO :)

I think I even start a tribe to noble all members in The Resistance just for fun :)

DeletedUser

I'll be starting in your area just two noble you, OHKO:)

Hell, I think I even start a tribe two noble all members in The Resistance [/ B] just for fun:)

We would like that, Most tribes are either going to try and avoid us, or kill us quickly. So we welcome all challangers.

If you want to challange us straigt away this is fine :D good luck to you

DeletedUser

I'll be starting in your area just to noble you, OHKO :)

Hell, I think I even start a tribe to noble all members in The Resistance just for fun :)

You either play under a nick I know and tell me who you are, or get lost. Cowardly little rodent.

Oh and noble me? Haha.

DeletedUser

You either play under a nick I know and tell me who you are, or get lost. Cowardly little rodent.

Oh and noble me? Haha.

Hehe, you will find me, don't worry. Fakenick will be my name in W5, and I shall noble you all right :)

Topp