Men In Black?? .. Nope .. But we are back!!

DeletedUser

Any heard rumours are true we are back! One Hit KO, Two Hit KO and Doinky are making a famous return to the .no server and will playing a big role in v5 :), we will be forming a tribe The Resistance - T.R which you can read about in my other post named Hey Guys!

So yes for all you who were thinking is it really true? .. I can now tell you it is :). So let the fun begine and good luck to all on v5.

Regards
THKO / OHKO / Doinky

DeletedUser

A tiny bit of competition <3 How nice:) welcome back to TW.no

Thankyou, we plan on being rank 1 2 and 3 :), but will be hard and good fun doing so, am suprised the first response we got is good, not many people will have the same thoughts as you :D

DeletedUser

Hi Ian, Luke and Matt :p
How long time does it take before u guys get banned now? :p

GLHF

DeletedUser

Hi Ian, Luke and Matt: p
How long time does it take before u guys get banned now? : p

GLHF

Hahahaha hey, hopefully we will never get banned ever again. o_O we are all very reasonable fair and do not like to attack anymore ^')

DeletedUser

A tiny bit of competition <3 How nice :) welcome back to TW.no

If I remember correctly, I out ranked you on every world you played on .Net

Hopefully OHKO plays by the rules this time:(

Are you completely idiotic? It was proven I never cheated. Just because one knows how to, doesn't mean they do it.

You know how to cook? Doesn't mean you do it, does it? Because of players here such as yourself who got their asses handed too them you come up with a delusional soloution to why you could of possibly failed against such, hence, why you accuse me of cheating even though I have never been banned for cheating. When I was in BOL I showed them so much, you guys need to read the world data sometimes, though it takes an IQ of above 7, so just don't bother. ;)

I was thinking of not to play as I am already kicking ass on UK4 and with my lack of time lately. Now I am all raring to go. I hope I'm placed next to all of the cool guys! Then again, farming a Norwegian player is like beating up a cripple, it's not impressive.

He never has

Excuse me? Don't make me rim you before I hit 200 points! ;)

Sist redigert av en moderator:

DeletedUser

Are you completely idiotic? It was proven I never cheated. Just because one knows how to, doesn't mean they do it.

You know how to cook? Doesn't mean you do it, does it? Because of players here such as yourself who got their asses handed too them you come up with a delusional soloution to why you could of possibly failed against such, hence, why you accuse me of cheating even though I have never been banned for cheating. When I was in BOL I showed them so much, you guys need to read the world data sometimes, though it takes an IQ of above 7, so just don't bother. ;)

I was thinking of not to play as I am already kicking ass on UK4 and with my lack of time lately. Now I am all raring to go. I hope I'm placed next to all of the cool guys! Then again, farming a Norwegian player is like beating up a cripple, it's not impressive.

Well, I don't care if you got banned for cheating or not. Everybody knows the way, which I have seen you use on w3. It was no recourse sending between players,except from tribemates.
All you needed was an proxy and a multi acc in your tribe to send recourses to your main acc.
And when you also write a mail about it and send it to players, I see that as large scale cheating.

I can remember that you got nobled by a norwegian guy? Ravencraft?

DeletedUser

Every world? Nah. However, if you're referring to the last couple of worlds, then I weren't playing any of those seriously. You should've played w47 :) You were quite close to me. (I think I am farming both of your villages)

If you intended to never play seriously, why ask me several times to sit your account.
Oh, if that was you playing W13, you was also, out ranked, by me.

Well, I don't care if you got banned for cheating or not. Everybody knows the way, which I have seen you use on w3. It was no recourse sending between players,except from tribemates.
All you needed was an proxy and a multi acc in your tribe to send recourses to your main acc.
And when you also write a mail about it and send it to players, I see that as large scale cheating.

I can remember that you got nobled by a norwegian guy? Ravencraft?

You haven't seen anything. You are that pathetic player who also got his ass handed by 'me' on V2 when I took over the Mithrandir account aren't you? You was able to stack one village which in return annoyed me, thus lost several more villages, before I moved on to destroying the rest of your tribe closely after. I can see you still upset, go cry in a corner.

Your an idiot. Free trading was off. This means you cannot trade until 1 - 2 months into the game, I stopped at 1K points on W3. That is not even a month into the game. As I said before, just because one knows how to do something, doesn't mean they do it.

DeletedUser

@Luke, Stop bragging. I'll kick ur ass ;)

@Arcon, he did quit before Raven took his village he offered me the account like 1 week before that

DeletedUser

Hello Guys, welcome back.

One tiny little thing ;) Msg. at skype :)

DeletedUser

[color=navy
[color=navy]You haven't seen anything. You are that pathetic player who also got his ass handed by 'me' on V2 when I took over the Mithrandir account aren't you? You was able to stack one village which in return annoyed me, thus lost several more villages, before I moved on to destroying the rest of your tribe closely after. I can see you still upset, go cry in a corner.

Your an idiot. Free trading was off. This means you cannot trade until 1 - 2 months into the game, I stopped at 1K points on W3. That is not even a month into the game. As I said before, just because one knows how to do something, doesn't mean they do it.[/color]

If you call that owning a player, you have a weird understanding of what that is. As I can see, I lost around 20 villages to you, you lost around 10 to me. And i was also under attack by several players. So you have no reason to be up in the sky.

Who said anything about free trading? It was legal to trade between tribemates. And it's not so hard to lay out 10 recourses and get alot back, is it?

DeletedUser

@Arcon, he did quit before Raven took his village he offered me the account like 1 week before that

That only shows that he is a coward. Bragging about himself, but the truth is, he has never proven his skills here on .no.

DeletedUser

Well, sort of he has. He has been rank 1 in about all the worlds? :eek: And the first to 1k +++?

But hey, if you are more skilled then him, then why can't you beat him? :) Be rank 1 and kill'em all!

DeletedUser

Well, sort of he has. He has been rank 1 in about all the worlds? :eek: And the first to 1k +++?

That is easy if you nolife this game. Everybody can stay upp day and night to farm and get big. But some people actually have a life.

Topp