My complaint about Renegades

jannas666

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
The following letter is inspired by a quote from Thomas Paine: "He who dares not offend cannot be honest." Let me cut to the chase: Renegades's convictions are like a Hydra. They continually acquire new heads and new strength. The only way to stunt their growth is to fight for what is right. The only way to destroy its Hydra entirely is to provide more people with the knowledge that Renegades is totally mistaken if it believes that we should all bear the brunt of its actions. I don't know what bothers me most about Renegades. Is it its specious arguments, its illogical reasoning, its obscurantist claims, its unreasonable speculations, or any of the many forms of pseudoscholarship we see in its accusations? In any case, if Renegades thinks that it can make me fall prey to its rhetoric and obfuscation then it's barking up the wrong tree.

You might have heard the story that Renegades once agreed to help us look at our situation realistically and from a viewpoint that takes in the whole picture. No one has located the document in which Renegades said that. No one has identified when or where Renegades said that. That's because it never said it. As you might have suspected, Renegades doesn't want to acknowledge that it is living in cloud-cuckoo-land. In fact, Renegades would rather block all discussion on the subject. I suppose that's because by rejecting its irritating perversions we spit in the devil's eye. Sadly, lack of space prevents me from elaborating further.

It's easy for us to shake our heads at Renegades's foolishness and cowardice. It's easy for us to exclaim that we should scrap the entire constellation of officious ideas that brought us to our present point. It's easy for us to say, "A great many thoughtful people share my concerns about Renegades." The point is that it's easy for us to say these things because Renegades looks primarily at a person's superficial qualities such as physiognomy and mannerisms. I, in contrast, consider how likely a person is to condemn -- without hesitation, without remorse -- all those who put increased disruptive powers in the hands of resentful beggars. That's what's important to me. Either way, it managed to convince a bunch of the worst sorts of rebarbative big-labor bosses there are to help it sow the seeds of discord. What was the quid pro quo there? That's the big question. If you knew the answer to that then you'd also know why we are at a crossroads. One road leads into the light of a bright, shining future in which illiterate, petulant used-car salesmen like Renegades are utterly absent. The other road leads into the darkness of credentialism. The question, therefore, is: Who's driving the bus? I hardly know. But I will stake the immortality of my soul that either Renegades has no real conception of the sweep of history, or it is merely intent on winning some debating pin by trying to pierce a hole in my logic with "facts" that are taken out of context.

Today, as yesterday, as Renegades matures morally it'll eventually grow out of its present way of thinking and come to realize that we must give to bigotry no sanction, to persecution no assistance. As reluctant as I am to admit it, Renegades has spent untold hours trying to create a new cottage industry around its psychotic form of parasitism. During that time, did it ever once occur to it that it fears nothing more than the truth? The answer will not satisfy those who seek simple solutions to complex problems but it boils down essentially to this: I challenge Renegades to tell me what, if anything, in this letter is not entirely truthful. Furthermore, I'm at loggerheads with Renegades on at least one important issue. Namely, it argues that society is supposed to be lenient towards the most drugged-out scatterbrains I've ever seen. I take the opposite position, that Renegades's cause is not glorious. It is not wonderful. It is not good.

Renegades's bromides are a mass of lies, evasions, folly, hatred, and schizophrenia. The logical consequences of that are clear: Every so often you'll see Renegades lament, flog itself, cry mea culpa for giving rise to the worst kinds of insecure nudniks there are, and vow never again to be so sick. Sadly, it always reverts to its old behavior immediately afterwards, making me think that if it wants to be taken seriously, it should counter the arguments in this letter with facts, not illogical panaceas, personal anecdotes, or insults. Experience should probably indicate that Renegades's latest allegations have arisen like a phoenix out of the ashes and failures of their libidinous forebears. There's nothing controversial about that view. It's a fact, pure and simple. It was a fact long before anyone realized that Renegades would have us believe that anyone who resists it deserves to be crushed. Yeah, right. And I also suppose that anyone who dares to convert retreat into advance can expect to suffer hair loss and tooth decay as a result? The fact of the matter is that it would be a mistake to believe that Renegades's imprecations are a breath of fresh air amid our modern culture's toxic cloud of chaos. Why do I tell you this? Because these days, no one else has the guts to. In short, I feel we must give our propaganda fighters an instrument that is very much needed at this time. I hope other members of the community feel the same.

DeletedUser

Ooops, oh yeah. Really well written.

I wonder if anyone else'll bother to read through the whole thing...

Scotland

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
re

Hansemann :( you took a village off me. I'll get you back...someday...

Nicely written Janaas

DeletedUser

Not convinced that all of this is your own writing mr.Jannas, but if such is the case, creds for the writing and disrespect for the load of crap you are able to pervert this forum with. Although I expect no less, since it is coming from you. Good riddance!

Topp