Nickjer auto updating maps

Olve

Populær på forumet
Reaksjonspoeng
End of Maps (read above as well)
---------------------------------------------------------
I will be bringing the maps to a close at the end of July. Most likely no one will read this until August when the maps stop showing up and they stumble on this site. I haven't played Tribal Wars in a long time and I am currently too busy to maintain the maps much longer (mostly due to lack of interest).

I currently create and host maps for over 695 worlds. It is time consuming and I have no incentive to keep going. Now here is the catch. Due to lack of funds and trying to maintain multiple jobs in the real world, I will continue to update the maps each month if the total donations for the previous month meet or exceed $100 in donations. That means if I receive $100 by the end of July, I will extend the maps into August. If I then receive $100 by the end of August, I will extend into September.

If you think this is greed talking, then I definitely won't deny it. I've been doing these maps for almost 5 years now, so you can imagine it is about time I retire. If you want to keep me from retiring then donate and get your friends to donate. All-in-all, it's been fun and I enjoyed my Tribal Wars days

Bare så man vet hvorfor v16 ikke har kart.

Topp