One Hit KO vs. Ravencraft

DeletedUser

One Hit KO vs. Ravencraft ... who's win ?

My type is One Hit Ko ;)

What is you type ?
Be a judge and identify your choice!

DeletedUser

I goth my finger on Ravencraft ;)
I think that One hit is to profiled to be alowed to win that fight :p

DeletedUser

For RavenCraft :p

he makes you hot,
he answer them fast,
he wants be Ur god,
he takes Ur dorf!

I think everyone knows it,
unless it brings together all
he loves tensioning breast,
he 0wn us all!

Tamer abandoned idol of youth,
So Ravencraft led our wretched life,
We are proud to wear the label of farm,
Stench stench of decomposition and burning villages,
and, One Hit KO
Village only took him :)

DeletedUser

Ohko

No no!
OHKO wins! :D

Sist redigert av en moderator:

DeletedUser

Well. A player who was n my 15x15 sent me this mail;

One Hit KO skrev:
kjetilhøines på 06.01. kl 18:16
see the player over you. thats ravencraft from world 1. he is going to crush you.

Well. I was curious to why he'd mention this guy. So I asked around. I got told by a friend, he got big on V1 but was taken down with ease by IB
When I mailed him asking if he's gonna attack me being all nooby pretending to be scared. He kinda` got a little cocky on me. And indeed, he had planned already to attack me on day one.

So, moving on, I sent out a restart mail, to players near by, as you can see they restarted. My farming was going awesome, then I realised my calculations for tomorrow's incoming hauls were very incorrect, and I did the math at least three times over.
So bloody git was stealing my resources! I looked around and no one was relatively big apart from Ravencraft, so it turns out he wasn't a complete noob, but a very foolish player trying to steal resources from me, so I got annoyed, talked to Doinky about it, he mailed a tribe telling them to mail this Ravencraft to restart before One Hit KO
Owns your ass... He ignored them all, Doinky than told people to attack him, however the duke of this tribe, said their will be no attacks upon this Ravencraft, so I was left alone? okay.

I thought cool. One on One shot at a ex-big-v1-player, HOWEVER! He jumped into a tribe (BBN), got support from them. Got support from another tribe (Mapur)
After a long and hard bloody talk between the two dukes of the tribe, Doinky, then and I came up with a offer, which would not slow anyone down apart from either Ravencraft or myself.

So eventually we agreed for this to be handly by Ravencraft and I alone, so that's how it went... None of us had support, none of us had incomings from each others allies/tribe members...
I scouted him.

Kode:
Forsvarer:	ravencraft
Landsby:	One Hit KO (525|490) K45

Kvantitet: 	2	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0
Tap: 	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0

Spionasje
Ressurser oppdaget:	Ingen
Bygninger:	Hovedkvarter (Nivå 6)
Brakker (Nivå 4)
Erste Kirche (Nivå 1)
Smie (Nivå 1)
Samlingsplass (Nivå 1)
Statue (Nivå 1)
Marked (Nivå 2)
Hogstfelt (Nivå 12)
Leiregrop (Nivå 12)
Jerngruve (Nivå 8)
Gård (Nivå 5)
Varehus (Nivå 5)
Skjulested (Nivå 8)
Mur (Nivå 9)

Goddamnit! He dodged, HOWEVER! Look at his build... Someone running scared or they not all that good of a player?
I knew this was to be a dodge so I rescouted, however I kept getting no troops this time... So I waited as the seconds and the minutes even the hours went past on the clock... Woah it came to me, I'll mail him, see if he is online or not... He never read... I sent more scouts, I found this...

Kode:

Kvantitet: 	62	56	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	1	0

He was dodging, and I could of cleared that as well, even with now his level ten wall. However the cost of my axe would been too great a loss for just one turtled player... So I was going to wait till I had Light Cavalry, makes sense?
But I kept scouting and I kept scouting... Ah, then ti came to me, if I cannot attack him, why not try to guess what he is attacking! Ding, I had it, I built up spears and swords for a day, hense why I fell to rank two and my points hardly went up (farm/warehouse upgrade only)
I spiked a grey village... And as luck would have it, someone had hit the village, and cost a little loss, I looked at Ravencarft's ODA... Oh, he suddnly had some ODA. Must of been you, so I rescouted.

Kode:

Kvantitet: 	0	5	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0

Damn, that must seriously hurt? Poor guy. I predicted the future. Cool.
However I was still a little uneasy as I knew his tribe were not about to let their prized player go down easy.
So i waited abit and I rescouted.

Kode:

Kvantitet: 	28	31	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0
Damn, how did he rebuild so fast? I'll rescout in a bit...

Kode:

Kvantitet: 	62	58	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	2	0

Oh... Yes just as I thought, they betrayed my trust, he had gotten support, afterall we agreed which took two days of talking... They ignored it all.

Oh well, all I can now say is Ravencraft... Good luck as now, you have my attention for backstabbing the agreement. Not good since I know now when you're offline and online. Ekkk.

Med vennelig hilsen OHKO.
Brevdue, Spider Pig.

Sist redigert av en moderator:

Hansemann

Litt aktiv?
Reaksjonspoeng
moh

Very much the same number of troops as before the supposedly graycityattack though. Seems a bit like the troops just got home from farming.

Clever thinking or coincidence...

Meh, I find myself not caring very much.

DeletedUser

One Hit KO has made Ravencraft put his account on delete, One Hit KO defeated the rank two player... w00t!

Vegarado

Banned
Reaksjonspoeng
OHKO, will forever be the starter-king!

There is only 1 guy i think would give him a real fight. But i'd sure liked to see they start up side by side with eachother. But i dont know his nasjonality, and i dont think he has herd about the No servers ;)

Topp