One Hit KO vs. Ravencraft

DeletedUser

Hmm

Do this tread really need more replies.

Sure Ravencraft nobled One Hit KO useing unfair metods.

But we all know One Hit KO is the best player of them.

Can't wait to see you in v4!:)

DeletedUser

Do this tread really need more replies.

Sure Ravencraft nobled One Hit KO useing unfair metods.

But we all know One Hit KO is the best player of them.

Can't wait to see you in v4!:)

One hit KO said he quited TW. He's still posting, though..:confused:

DeletedUser

I tried handicapped on a world after I quit v3 Lawl it was funny. :D

Still gonna test it out on V4 though.

And meh, I haven't been upgrading my V2 account for weeks. Just because I love to spam up the forum doesn't mean I have not quit. Do I like to see what the R-Tards and the Skillz0r players are doing.

DeletedUser

Yeah, Glitter logged off without saying bye..:S

Hahaaha. Your an idiot. You start trying to insult me in V1... Then said I should give up replying as my insults aren't very good? Then why do I get this message when mailing you now?

"Du kan ikke svare fordi din konversasjonspartner har blokkert dine meldinger."

Haha fail. Grow some bigger balls and stop bitching.

Holmorama

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
Lol. Sore losers here? OHKO lost to ravencraft. Fact. Doesnt matter how many excuses one can come up with.

If one really is not playing in a world and dont want to lose? Then restart and then delete. Simple as that. Since that didnt happen, we all know what happend, ravencraft beat the crap out of ohko.

DeletedUser

Lol. Sore losers here? OHKO lost to ravencraft. Fact. Doesnt matter how many excuses one can come up with.

If one really is not playing in a world and dont want to lose? Then restart and then delete. Simple as that. Since that didnt happen, we all know what happend, ravencraft beat the crap out of ohko.

You actually read all of this and you still didn't see? Everyone got the point however I see you did not. Must be your lack of understanding. I'm sorry if what you say means nothing to me but you're ain't worth that much of my time. You seem to misread everything and I'd go back and read it or get someone to translate it for you since you are obviously lacking knowledge of the English to understand it all well enough. Did I say two of the people who posted in this messaged me said they agreed with me and the others who posted against the fact Ravencraft won? Now I don't know where you've been (Defiantly not studying English) but how about you go back there? You can't just come back and interrupt a dead topic like that. Jeez where is your manners babe? Still bitching about those attacks Bol sent upon you? Oh the fact you wish you never betrayed your tribe? Pffft. Your more pathetic then I ever gave you credit for baby.

Oh by the way. And how can you mock my playing against Ravencraft's when you still have 3K's in your own area? How long have you been on V3 now? And still only 10K ODA? Ehm. I restarted not so long back for those that care and I'll pass that darn ODA in 2 - 3 days. How does BoS benefit from you? You're lacking OD your not even in the top 40. Unless you know something I don't and your a total effing turtle you won't last long in your area. You haven't even catapulted your farms to make sure they can't resist, though looking at your points and OD you're not even farming. If you send me a PM babe I'll tell you how to farm and in no time you'll be farming players outside of your own continent, you'll be a super star player! Ah but you need to get your IQ up a tad bit more, but after send me a message and I'll be sure to help out, I don't charge much, just that you send me one picture so I can be lol`ing. K?

P.S. Only friends call me OHKO. Even my sexy ass babe gets to call me OHKO (Xano) But you? No.

Sist redigert av en moderator:

Holmorama

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
Lol. For not being worth much of your time, you sure said a whole lot! Perhaps your pc is a mind reader and you don't have to type.

If you don't like my opinions, tough.

The attacks from bol? Lol, can hardly call that attacks. And when was the first time I bitced about it? And what on earth does it have to do with v3?Betrayed my tribe - now which one of those tribes did I betray? In my books I didn't betray anyone, all depending on how you define a betrayal.

1. I havent read the whole thread, I couldnt care less. Read the last 2 pages and gave my opinion on that.

2. My OD and my village points. If you google translate my profile in v3 you'll understand why this is so. I have thought about continiuing playing, but so far the answer to that is no. Lots of my resources is given to others in my tribe. The rest is spent on my village and troops for a damn good nuke that will die at someone's wall :D I haven't played to win, become bigger or anything in that ilk since I had 1400K - ever since that time I have been donating a lot of my resources. I am hanging in there for fun - and waiting to be nobled. Tw is too addictive for my own good and I am leaving.

3. Where did I mock your playing against ravencraft? He nobled your village, fact. Ppl disputing this fact is when I call them sore losers - not nessecarily you, but others who for some reason that I can't understand feel obliged to defend you in this in the forum.

Seems like your best weapon is to be rude, sarchastic and ironic. Bring it on :)

Holmorama

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
Never mind my spelling mistakes. It's due to my lack of english skills. I'll go study in a bit.

DeletedUser

Lol. For not being worth much of your time, you sure said a whole lot! Perhaps your pc is a mind reader and you don't have to type.

If you don't like my opinions, tough.

The attacks from bol? Lol, can hardly call that attacks. And when was the first time I bitced about it? And what on earth does it have to do with v3?Betrayed my tribe - now which one of those tribes did I betray? In my books I didn't betray anyone, all depending on how you define a betrayal.

1. I havent read the whole thread, I couldnt care less. Read the last 2 pages and gave my opinion on that.

2. My OD and my village points. If you google translate my profile in v3 you'll understand why this is so. I have thought about continiuing playing, but so far the answer to that is no. Lots of my resources is given to others in my tribe. The rest is spent on my village and troops for a damn good nuke that will die at someone's wall :D I haven't played to win, become bigger or anything in that ilk since I had 1400K - ever since that time I have been donating a lot of my resources. I am hanging in there for fun - and waiting to be nobled. Tw is too addictive for my own good and I am leaving.

3. Where did I mock your playing against ravencraft? He nobled your village, fact. Ppl disputing this fact is when I call them sore losers - not nessecarily you, but others who for some reason that I can't understand feel obliged to defend you in this in the forum.

Seems like your best weapon is to be rude, sarchastic and ironic. Bring it on :)

We have a saying. It's much better done face to to but here: This is my gun, this is my dick. This is for shooting and this is for fun. Wonder if you can figure out the meaning behind it?

I never insulted you? Guess your light headed, Infact I called you "babe" and "baby" You'd rather be called a bitch or something along those lines?
He nobles a village a village what was worthless and needed time to make it any decent and probably had to spend a lot of his own resources on actually getting it running again. Read the topic before posting. You'll see the build of the village Hiding place level ten, warehouse level one, farming being downgraded ect..

Woah woah! You're not really playing and your sending most of your resources to tribe members? Declaration of cheating? You know what pushing an account (S) is right? Lawl. Maybe someone should report this? Wonder how many BoS would be banned and villages downgraded? After all you said it yourself. You're not really playing but using most of your resources sending them to tribe members. Congratulations that is against the rules. Bravo babe!

Obviously I don't understand Norwegian. Duh. And I don't have the time to read your profile I have better things to do, and being worth my time? Ehm. That post was nothing it took 3 minutes to write it's not like the posts I send to Doinky, Glitter or anyone else, where it consists if like 1000+ letters.

I don't care about your spelling babe, You're still good enough for me. <3

Holmorama

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
I never said you insulted me - read again :p

And also read again the other stuff. I am playing for fun, waiting to be nobled - but still considering to keep playing or not. When I am ready to be nobled I will tell someone to noble me. And giving resources to tribe members. When did that become illegal? You can do it - therefore legal. No one is account sitting me - only when I am away - like all other players do. But I am guessing ppl in tribal wars team would love to kick me off the game. I am not well liked in that crowd for some mysterious reason. And if they do, well, they are in that case helping me to quit.

Your riddle. Nice. Shooting is fun isnt it, either with the gun or the dick. Boys and their toys :p

DeletedUser

You almost did... As good as.

You're not going to get emotional on me are you? I can't be doing with all this I wanna quit rubbish. You have problems? Work `em out like everyone else.

Playing to just send resources and waiting to be nobled is against the rules. Maybe it's not be clear on that here, that's DosX's fault I guess but it's a rule on every server. Once again, someone needs to redo the rules here to make them clearer I guess.

Just like when I told the a certain mod, playing an account on the a world actively is while sitting another account and playing it as your own... Is considering multing but because it was clear in the rules the mod didn't do anything about it and didn't see why it should be against the rules. Sometime after the real account was deleted and he took over the bigger account. Fail.

Oh when people quit and they set someone as sitter and the sitter clears the troops out so tribe members can noble them. I told a certain mod this frigging months ago and nothing was done. Then soon later the rules were made cleared, Jesus Christ I could of had lots of people banned if I went to JGarner. I missed my chance. :'(

Maybe I should talk to her as there is a mod on the team who needs to be told by someone upper than any of the moderators here. I guess I can talk to her about making this rule clearer too.

Then again. V3 - "Gratis bytting er deaktivert akkurat nå

Internt i stammen vil handel bli aktivert på 27.02.2009 den 00:42.

Gratis sending av ressurser vil bli aktivert den 28.05.2009 på 01:42."

I don't give a monkey's if your liked here or not. Am I? No. But I'm still playing kinda.

Just like girls and their toys. Oh it's making me giggle. :Blush's:

Holmorama

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
I wasnt gonna make anyone emotional. I was merely pointing out the fact in this topic. Might have been a stupid village to noble. Oh well, he just wanted to have on his cv that he has nobled you maybe? And I still havent read the whole thread.

Rules. I love rules. I have always been agains ppl nobeling villages within their own tribe. And ppl account sitting someone who quit 2 months ago. Rubbish way of playing if you ask me. And sending resources from ppl who has quit and is being account sitted. But thing is - I am still playing, for now. And I will quit. The question is only: when? Soon I hope.

You dont care that some ppl dont like me? That makes 2 of us.

And the dates you put up there. I dont get it. I can send resources where ever I want, so that doesnt make much sense :confused:

I like my toys! :p

Topp