OTK & Domini versus me ( skyhawk )

skyhawk

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
2 tribes on 1 player and it is 3 - 0 for me at conquerd villages...:D

It is shame for you because... hei , you are 2 tribes , about 100 people and you fight just whith me ...:eek:

Edit.
Actualy , is more than 3- 0 ... :p

2 stammene på 1 spiller, og det er 3 - 0 for meg på conquerd landsbyer ...: D

Det er synd på deg fordi ... hei, er du 2 stammene, om lag 100 personer, og du slåss bare whith meg ...: eek:

= = Beklager hvis det er stavet riktig. = =

DeletedUser

Er dette er rop om help? Eller er du bare en pingle? Uansett, jeg håper du blir eid Vent, Romania? Haha, jeg husker når ERROR spilte der. Hmm, .no eier .ro ;)

Torquemada

Populær på forumet
Reaksjonspoeng
Du er klar over at OTK ikke akkurat er spillere fra toppsjiktet, og at Domini kun har sine minste medlemmer på deg. Skal jeg begynne å angripe deg, så ser vi hvor lenge du varer?

skyhawk

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
Du er klar over at OTK ikke akkurat er spillere fra toppsjiktet, og at Domini kun har sine minste medlemmer på deg. Skal jeg begynne å angripe deg, så ser vi hvor lenge du varer?

Klart det, etter at jeg hadde svært mange angrepene som har motstått sannsynlig er det at du lett. Jeg Domini angrepstyper mindre aktører, tvert imot, jeg utfordrer disse topp rangering i stammen. Vi har nådd 4 millioner fra beseiret fiender som.:D

Hvis du har en god spiller i den samme stammen er BenReddik!
Det er en meget dyktig spiller.

Sist redigert:
Reaksjonspoeng
Klart det, etter at jeg hadde svært mange angrepene som har motstått sannsynlig er det at du lett. Jeg Domini angrepstyper mindre aktører, tvert imot, jeg utfordrer disse topp rangering i stammen. Vi har nådd 4 millioner fra beseiret fiender som.:D

Hvis du har en god spiller i den samme stammen er BenReddik!
Det er en meget dyktig spiller.

Write in english too, or we will not understand you:/

DeletedUser

Så han kan norsk ja :p
Sikkert translate piss..

Go Domini og OTK :)

DeletedUser

Yes , go OTK & Domini , go 2 tribes on just 1 little player , and loose a lot of your army.:D

Two tribes against one player. Okay, what's wrong with that? Your not exactly playing solo are you? You're in a tribe. You can call for support you can be sat. So long as your active and you're given support what's wrong?

Use some tactics and beat the effing sh!t outta them. It can't be too hard. All you need to do is get rid of the players that are in your continent. You ask for support. Major to your offense villages and villages that are close to the enemy line. And you ask for smaller groups of support to your other defense villages.

You attack those close by and you take their villages. Those you don't noble you make them useless. Using catapults. Take out the farm or something. Also try taking out the Iron mine and timber camp and warehouse. You'll see what I am talking about.

Send massive fakes to every enemy village in your continent. Waste a fw nobles to spread some fear. Continue your daily farming so you regain resources for those lost nobles etc.

If your good enough you can pretty much win the war yourself. So stop bitching.

skyhawk

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
Two tribes against one player. Okay, what's wrong with that? Your not exactly playing solo are you? You're in a tribe. You can call for support you can be sat. So long as your active and you're given support what's wrong?

Use some tactics and beat the effing sh!t outta them. It can't be too hard. All you need to do is get rid of the players that are in your continent. You ask for support. Major to your offense villages and villages that are close to the enemy line. And you ask for smaller groups of support to your other defense villages.

You attack those close by and you take their villages. Those you don't noble you make them useless. Using catapults. Take out the farm or something. Also try taking out the Iron mine and timber camp and warehouse. You'll see what I am talking about.

Send massive fakes to every enemy village in your continent. Waste a fw nobles to spread some fear. Continue your daily farming so you regain resources for those lost nobles etc.

If your good enough you can pretty much win the war yourself. So stop bitching.

Man please give me a break , i know verry well how to play this game , thats why i manage to kill over 4 million troops of my enemy. I did not ask help at all. I just want to see all persons who read this forum who are these 2 tribes , OTK and Domini.

DeletedUser

Man please give me a break , i know verry well how to play this game , thats why i manage to kill over 4 million troops of my enemy. I did not ask help at all. I just want to see all persons who read this forum who are these 2 tribes , OTK and Domini.

Yes. I see your very skilled. Never seen such a player. I don't care how well you play the game. æææææææææææææ !!!
http://ro.twstats.com/index.php?page=search

That's the only reason why you posted it here? You realise there's an English section just underneath... Duh you don't understand Norwegian. :rolleyes:

Torquemada

Populær på forumet
Reaksjonspoeng
You think BenReddik is better than me? :)

No offense, but look at the difference in OD.
Which is the place where I have the most OD-points? Offense.

Just let me know whenever you want to be met by real opponents.

I'm waiting for your approval :rolleyes:

skyhawk

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
You think BenReddik is better than me? :)

No offense, but look at the difference in OD.
Which is the place where I have the most OD-points? Offense.

Just let me know whenever you want to be met by real opponents.

I'm waiting for your approval :rolleyes:

Where did i said BenReddik is better than you? I said BenReddik it is a good player from your tribe . Ofcourse if you are the first one in the tribe , you are the best.;)

Torquemada

Populær på forumet
Reaksjonspoeng
Well, my point is. The effort of nobling you isn't taken seriously in Domini, we'd rather much use our troops on enemies like Yamato. Thats what I'm doing these days anyway.

Torquemada

Populær på forumet
Reaksjonspoeng
No, thats true. But when the top player on points has the most OD-points as well ;)

Btw. that tactic of yours OHKO.

Domini has 6,62 Million points and 713 villages in this continent.
OTK has 3,29 Million points and 396 villages in this continent.

I'd like to see him farm/send massive fakes at every player with only 358.310 points and 38 villages in this continent.

The day he farms all of these players, thats the day I quit playing this game :)

Sist redigert:

DeletedUser

No, thats true. But when the top player on points has the most OD-points as well ;)

Btw. that tactic of yours OHKO.

Domini has 6,62 Million points and 713 villages in this continent.
OTK has 3,29 Million points and 396 villages in this continent.

I'd like to see him farm/send massive fakes at every player with only 358.310 points and 38 villages in this continent.

The day he farms all of these players, thats the day I quit playing this game :)

I didn't realise the odds were that big against him. Hmm. Still there are ways to crush those close by making them useless. But agreed. One player alone couldn't take that. Too bad.

Topp