OTK & Domini versus me ( skyhawk )

DeletedUser

Well

Both of Thees tribe are at war! :p
So we ain't using all our troops on one guy, when Domini has Yamato to take down.
And OTK has Birki and a lot of TFN players to take down!

We need our troops to other shit!

Skyhawk has skills, YES...
But When I'll sent of two scout party's for a friend, he wanted back in the tribe(OTK)! xD :eek:

Earlyer he was in OTK, He left, And Some tim after I asked if he wanted to come back.
he asked me "Why?"... And I took that as a "no"...

So her we are, soem OTK and Domini players about to take down Skyhawk!

GL to you Sky.!

Torquemada

Populær på forumet
Reaksjonspoeng
Well, you just lost a lot of your villages the same day I started to attack you :rolleyes:

skyhawk

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
Well, you just lost a lot of your villages the same day I started to attack you :rolleyes:

No, i started to lost villages when 2 tribes , Domini and OTK started to attack me . You are a noob and let me tell you why.

Angriper: Torquemada
Village: Domini (449|382) K34

Kvantitet: 0 0 3754 0 4 1961 727 0 159 9 0 0
Tap 0 0 3754 0 4 1961 727 0 159 9 0

What's this , attack ? :eek: All your attacks was like that ... so , if you play alone ...well you are a nobody cause you don't know how to play. If 20 players are attacking me in the same time whith about 500 attacks this doesn't mean that because of you i'm loosing my villages.

And this is another "good" attack from Domini .... :D

Angriper: HaavardUnited
Village: 027 (450|316) K34

Kvantitet: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 763 0 0
Tap 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 21 0 0

Sist redigert:

DeletedUser

No, i started to lost villages when 2 tribes , Domini and OTK started to attack me . You are a noob and let me tell you why.

Angriper: Torquemada
Village: Domini (449|382) K34

Kvantitet: 0 0 3754 0 4 1961 727 0 159 9 0 0
Tap 0 0 3754 0 4 1961 727 0 159 9 0

What's this , attack ? :eek: All your attacks was like that ... so , if you play alone ...well you are a nobody cause you don't know how to play. If 20 players are attacking me in the same time whith about 500 attacks this doesn't mean that because of you i'm loosing my villages.

And this is another "good" attack from Domini .... :D

Angriper: HaavardUnited
Village: 027 (450|316) K34

Kvantitet: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 763 0 0
Tap 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 21 0 0

You call that a noob attack? Bah they I am 100% noob. I need to learn some skills. Check my attack out on some player.

Angriper: Mithrandir
Village: Hot Lovin (505|550) K55

Kvantitet: 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1
Tap 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Forsvarer: Vifle
Village: ** Baby <3 (513|561) K55

Kvantitet: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Tap 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Forsvarers tropper, som var på gjennomreise
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Forsvarers tropper i andre landsbyer
************ (***|***) K55 0 64 4748 0 0 2782 316 324 220 20 0 0
Bytte: 0/10
Forandring i Lojalitet Lojalitet tap fra 30 til -3

DeletedUser

-.-

You will loose skyhawk, the odds aren't on your side! ;D

You have been hunted by many tribes, and now your going down...
I still dont understand why you left OTK!? :S

Sry, but I think your out of v2 for this time. (Restart is something else though!:p)

skyhawk

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
You will loose skyhawk, the odds aren't on your side! ;D

You have been hunted by many tribes, and now your going down...
I still dont understand why you left OTK!? :S

Sry, but I think your out of v2 for this time. (Restart is something else though!:p)

And this is proud for you ? 2 tribes , over 20 players on just 1 ( me ) , you loose over 6 million troops , all of this whith just 1 player who had no help from anywhere. So you say this is proud for you...:eek:

DeletedUser

Proud?

When did I say I was proud?
Acctuly, I still wanted you in the tribe, but since other people wanted you out.
I could't take you in! :eek:
Becasue people just wanted you out of the map, some wanted you to join, but the most people.... yeye, you understand. ;)

hogath

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
But sky, if ya feel ya have lost too few villages, i can help ya to take someone:p

DeletedUser

Ikke noe galt med dette.
Det er ikke sikkert at det er 2 stammer mot en spiller men 2 stammer mot 1 stamme :)

skyhawk

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
Ikke noe galt med dette.
Det er ikke sikkert at det er 2 stammer mot en spiller men 2 stammer mot 1 stamme :)

Yes but my tribe is made by me , only me. So this means that 2 tribes are against one player.:eek: And i still have 160 000 points and 6,83 million enemy troops killed. :D

DeletedUser

Not so hard when your mate is account sitting Vifle so that you can nobel him or whar ? :rolleyes:

Kinda` have to disagree on where you think this is going.

lukeholmes@lukeholmes.com says (22:32):
I need you to do something for me on that account you're sitting.
Jonny killer says (22:32):
wat?
I am going to start attacks on you.
wtf? :-(
Yeah I need you to defend the best you can... The attacks are gonna be well coordinated, so
give it your best.
OK :-(
Thanks. :p
=/

And for your information, he wasn't allowed to gift the villages due to breaking the rules having that account and the Mithrandir one banned. :rolleyes: to the nooby

Wemonster

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
Skyhawk is allmoust finnish, and i can tell you : Then the bookinglists were out, i told Domini-players to have focus on ==TB==. Even then we are in resmode Skyhawk going down.

Sorry dude, i think your game is over :(

skyhawk

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
Skyhawk is allmoust finnish, and i can tell you : Then the bookinglists were out, i told Domini-players to have focus on ==TB==. Even then we are in resmode Skyhawk going down.

Sorry dude, i think your game is over :(

You better play correct cause now you didn't do this. How can you send 4 attacks from the same village in the same second? :D This is not a fayr game...:rolleyes:

Topp