Quitting, So long.

DeletedUser

For those who never actually caught on. I was actually "Juggernaut" or to some "The Juggernaut" :rolleyes:

I'm quitting because this world is just no fun for me, the lack of skillful players is very slim, and since POKE ME quit... There would be no competition in it for me.

Also, I am soon to be going on holiday and I would not like to be checking TW every so often when I am on a long deserved break.

Support Team... :O

I have to admit and DosX knows this, at first, I thought you sucked real bad... But... Your okay guys and girls. :)

Well, I have a great player taking over my account and someone will be sitting when he is not on so if you think you're lucky... Take a shot, thought it would be foolish.

V1... Core... I'll be playing as much as I possible can as I could never turn down a war. :p
Unless you'd like to find a better player.

Well anyway, Adios Amigos.

Sist redigert av en moderator:

DeletedUser

that is a shame, honestly I was waiting for an oportunity to fight agains you.:(

The only thing I can say is good luck and nice holidays

DeletedUser

Will be a shame to see you go but i knnow your being taken over by a very good player,

Shame he will only be able to keep rank 2 now because when i get nobles rank 1 is soooo mine :D:D

Good luck and see you on other worlds

DeletedUser

no no no. i tought we was allies :confused:
but i am sorry to see you go:(

jannas666

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
Its with deep sadness i utter the words øpø..

beware of real life, its dangerous out there...

Topp