Return of Core

DeletedUser

Can't you all just stopp atacking eatch oder personally and keep to the topic??:confused:

Holmorama

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
BOL... I see them as a tribe putting themselves on a pidestall. It's their way or no way. When it comes to grey villages. When it comes to merging and letting members go again. And when it comes to other players.

I know of a player that chose to be in another tribe than BOL. This was after a long time of talking together, as ppl - not with intentions for him to join them, not with the intentions to merge with them. He left his tribe, joined another one. BOL didn't approve of it. BOL sent him threats and started scouting him. Geee, that is nice done. When that is said, they never attacked him. But still, not the best way to treat ppl.

Again. It's BOL's way or no way.

BOL is not God and not the center of the universe, not even V1. Start acting like allies.

DeletedUser

Well said, Holmo, well said indeed.

Technically I am the center of V1. Just check out the four villages immediately around the core ;)

DeletedUser

BOL... I see them as a tribe putting themselves on a pidestall. It's their way or no way. When it comes to grey villages. When it comes to merging and letting members go again. And when it comes to other players.

I know of a player that chose to be in another tribe than BOL. This was after a long time of talking together, as ppl - not with intentions for him to join them, not with the intentions to merge with them. He left his tribe, joined another one. BOL didn't approve of it. BOL sent him threats and started scouting him. Geee, that is nice done. When that is said, they never attacked him. But still, not the best way to treat ppl.

Again. It's BOL's way or no way.

BOL is not God and not the center of the universe, not even V1. Start acting like allies.

Could'nt be more agree with you there.

They either aint got ball enough tho finnish us, ALONE.

So they'll cry on the forum, about backstabbing, greywhoring etc etc.
To turn our allies, such as IB and AKDM.
They even told they would step OUT of the war, to get an NAP with TMR.

Tho take us out ?
How come you are so glad that we left, that you cant MOVE ON ! ?

DeletedUser

Well, core is still a strong tribe if you ask me.
I'm verry glad theyre back, and I am thrilled to see my old acc back in the top 20 :) Nice work DOminus caligo :D

Topp