Return of Core

DeletedUser

I have a question. Why now? If you all missed Core, the ones who did have a choice in joining, why the hell did you join Bol in the first place then? To save your own asses? I don't get it, on .net, it's called being a tribe jumper, it's not something you want to be known as. You aren't going to get any trust again. So, why?

Interesting question.

First, there had to be the will to restart, and lead Core. The last months those of us who remained has mostly been surfing along, doing something useful occasionally. I'd have to say Scotland were the one who first brought it up as a feasible thing to do. You can say that the interest was obviously there.

Instead of jumping headlong into this, we started planning things, checking out who we'd want along and who were interested. We had planned to do it on a later, set date. But as things got a bit heated in BOL and some over there had simply had enough, we decided to just go ahead and do yesterday.

As for those who joined BOL... it was a merge. It's no secret that nobody were, at that time, interested and capable of taking an active role in the leadership of Core. Obviously things've changed somewhat, and there are various reasons for this, none of which are too relevant. Suffice to say they happened. The reason I stayed behind is that I'm so sentimental... and I'm terrible at taking orders. The rest who stayed behind were originally deemed too inactive or useless to contribute. While some disagreed with the merge, they followed the rest. Kathy, for instance, had an account sitter at the time due to her being without internet for a while.

Now, some people in BOL are running around, shouting their lungs out above how unfair this is, etc. I find this amusing, as I'd dare make the claim that BOL benefited quite a bit from the original merge. It's not as though they've been that exploited. Or at all, really.

Of course, I also though we'd made something abundantly clear. I'll have to repeat myself. I hate repeating myself; We're not interested in recruiting every single guy who can put together the words "invite", "me" and "plzzz". I'm being generous in defining 'plzzz' as a word, of course. We've already refused to invite one ex-Core player.

As for tribejumping, we all know that there are several other players who has switched tribes far more frequently than those in Core. Personally I've been in Core since I founded it... and since it was the first tribe to be founded on .no, you do the math.

If anyone has any trust issues with Core in its current form, I don't see how you can conceivably trust any tribe on V1 at all unless you're a) an idiot or b) badly misinformed, and thus your claim will be easy to disregard.

DeletedUser

I have a question. Why now? If you all missed Core, the ones who did have a choice in joining, why the hell did you join Bol in the first place then? To save your own asses? I don't get it, on .net, it's called being a tribe jumper, it's not something you want to be known as. You aren't going to get any trust again. So, why?

its never a good time i mean. I didnt join BOL to save my ass, i can save my ass myself. I didnt have internet when the merge between BOL and Core happend.. I joined because everybody else did, or not evetybody, but i thought so. Core has forever been in my heart, the tribe i will finnish my tw history in. With my friends. if somebody want to call me a tribe jumper, well, i cant do anything with that, BUT i dont see me as one.

DeletedUser

first off, my account is beeing deleted im hoping its gone by the time i get home from work..Those were my imidiate thought as i read about the happenings,still i belive Bol was and has always been Core`s closest allies..now i have problems seeing that cooperation continued..hence the painting yourself into a corner...but hey, u can fly..so its all good..

Shame about you leaving, if I haven't said so already.

The current leadership has gone to considerable lengths to avoid clashing with BOL, but with their current attitude that seems inevitable.

Gathering intel, yes..Core members held many key positions within Bol, ,so that fact with the way this was announced just made it all look more like deceit than anything else..

take Dominus foe example,mabe he should have said..no im honoured that bol want me as a general,but i cant since im going back to core in a lil while..

Im pretty shure Bol would be cool if Core was rebuildt more openly,if your "plan" was kept more in the open for us, Core members in Bol probably wouldnt have recieved key positions, but if it was clear from day one thet the Core members that left while you re organized the tribe would one day return to core i think the overall feeling of this, heck..mabe even the stinging feeling in the ass would go away..

Held, yes. This boils down to the fact that this was not, and I repeat not, planned from the beginning. The idea was formed a week or two ago. As for the openness, we did talk with Xano and Glitter on msn, and shared our plans. The reacted was... staggeringly arrogant. If you wish, I can PM you parts or the whole conversation. Dominus also said, when he left, that he would contact BOL players in future ops. The reaction of BOL members seems to have been wanting to attack us. Oh well.

I too have a dream Grimmy,its a server in black n white, where u choose a side from day one and fight for it...call it darkness vs light or whatever..a world with a little less backstabbing and a little more battle would be refreshing..

Yeah many of u guys have sacrificed your blood defending Bol villages and vice versa..but i still cant shake the feeling that this was more of a surprise for Bol than u make it look..

It's good to have a dream. Me? I fight for my friends and for fun. As for a surprise... perhaps simply our reaction to threats was unusual? What do I know.

misskathy

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng

1. Why now?
Answer: It ain't never a good time to do things like this, is there? It would've been as confusing it was this time, any other time.. I didn't have much choice did I? Now I am talking about myself.. Like I said earlier, I was afk in 2 months, the merge happend while I was away..

2. Why I joined?
Answer: Like I said above, I didn't have any choice since I was account sitted.. And it was fun too be in BOL, never said anything else... AND LUKE! You should be the one who actually know that the ones who left yesterday didn't need help in any way.. We managed ourselves, even the group inside the tribe was still Core.. SO, nothing new no more help.. And I didn't need to be saved ;)

3. Tribejumper?
Answer: I don't think that 5 tribe changes makes me a tribe jumper.. Like all the others who has left BOL and wanted to go back to their old tribes is like OK, and not backstabbing.. that is bullshit. This is the exact same thing Lukie.. The only exception is that several players left at the same time, and not one by one..

4. WHY?
Answer: I think you know why.. It actually don't have anything to do with BOLs' council or the way of leading. NOR the rule of not taking grey villages, it is pathetic to use that when some surton BOL players talk about us leaving. Just because one person wanted to post a cute little joke before she left. I left because I want to be somewhere else.. Not because things are like this or that.. I thought this was a free country and a game is a game.. And I haven't backstabbed anyone.. Because all allies include BOL knew this was going to happen..

And of course we miss the ppl in BOL, we are human with actuall minds and feelings..

jannas666

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
Shame about you leaving, if I haven't said so already.

The current leadership has gone to considerable lengths to avoid clashing with BOL, but with their current attitude that seems inevitable.

Held, yes. This boils down to the fact that this was not, and I repeat not, planned from the beginning. The idea was formed a week or two ago. As for the openness, we did talk with Xano and Glitter on msn, and shared our plans. The reacted was... staggeringly arrogant. If you wish, I can PM you parts or the whole conversation. Dominus also said, when he left, that he would contact BOL players in future ops. The reaction of BOL members seems to have been wanting to attack us. Oh well.

It's good to have a dream. Me? I fight for my friends and for fun. As for a surprise... perhaps simply our reaction to threats was unusual? What do I know.

i wanna leave my involvment with this, i do not wish to leave the world fighting on the forum with the very same tribe that always have been our/my friend..

Yeah i Understand the close feelings ppl have to Core, i also would happily return to Core if that was my original tribe(if id ever leave)..

You must understand the feeling Bol must have now aswell, the sour taste in the mouth..the nagging question..did we get fucked yet another time..

its luckilly not up to me to decide, i guess the future will tell..

Sist redigert:

DeletedUser

Aye, I understand you all too well, Jannas.

I can imagine reasonably well how some in BOL are feeling now, yes. I can also imagine how they can turn it into something bad... or something good. It all depends upon how they view it, I suppose. If the cool heads will prevail, or the paranoid, self-righteous ones. The ball's in their hands now.

A beer, anyone?

brann2006

Litt aktiv?
Reaksjonspoeng
Aye, I understand you all too well, Jannas.

I can imagine reasonably well how some in BOL are feeling now, yes. I can also imagine how they can turn it into something bad... or something good. It all depends upon how they view it, I suppose. If the cool heads will prevail, or the paranoid, self-righteous ones. The ball's in their hands now.

A beer, anyone?

or a bucket of ice-cold water?

and yeah, go Core :p

DeletedUser

Hmmm.. where do i start.. well.. i can start with that glitter doesnt really know why we left.. all she say is that we left because of grey villages.. thats not true, but in her head it is.. i just say again, core is more my home then ever BOL-E have been.. yes i had a great time in BOL-E, but Core will forever be in my heart <3

But about the rule BOL-E have about grey villages, is a rule they cant handle, i had a night that i was so bored and i went throug all members in BOL-E to see who had taken one or more grey villages, and that was manny i can tell you.. From the time Core merget with BOL-E has it been taken 131 grey villages.. maybe more now:p And when i come to the rule i have to say that BOL-CX is better to kick ppl when they take a grey village.. yes i know some asked the leaders to take greys, thats ok, but still it is manny villages.. And yes i broke that rule, but i took MY farms, and nobidy elses farms.. so i dont see the point.. well i know rule is a rule, but it is still my farms and i can do whatever i want to them, and it was troops in them too, so i had to work for them..

And the leaders have to show that they are leaders! Mybe they can learn from BOL-CX? They are more interested to help eachother in my eyes..

I am not finnish.. Well, it has happend manny times that ppl in BOL-E got credits for a good job (and thats the players that already was a 100% BOL-E member), if somebody else did a good job, and killed manny troops when they got an attack, did we hear anything? no...

and one time i got an attack, who helped me, it was my friends in BOL-E from Core..

And we helped BOL-E as much they helped us.. well BOL-E didnt help me, i can stand on my own feet..

But thanks BOL-E for a great time:) sorry to hear that you dont think the same..

And one more thing.. big things happends, ehm, its the most stupid things ever, sorry bol, but this is sinking to a to a low level. . Told Otard to join us. he wanted to be in BOL-E because he didnt want to let you down.. Otard is a great member that did manny good things, and you kick him in a way that is sick. If ex-core players want to stay, why cant they stay?
BUT i got one word OMG.

You take all ex-core players under one arm.

Sist redigert av en moderator:

DeletedUser

First of all, you obviously haven't taken the time to read what I wrote when you left, even though I am pretty sure you've seen the text. Our thoughts about this is not just because of the grey villages.

Somedays before this happened your beloved grimlock took the time to point out how disappointed he was that we thought he couldn't cause more damage. Then this happens. Therefor I have to ask why you think we shouldn't react, when this is how one treats allies in core.

And seriously, why do you think we're mentioning the grey villages? Might be because all you ever talked about the last week was grey villages, and the first member who left wrote an entire letter-ish thing about it?

Yeah, and the comment from LO about how the grey villages was waiting for him. So why you are trying to act like we shouldnt even mention them as a part of why you left, i dont understand.

Also, please look at TWstats and see what you have nobled after you went.

Also i find it weird how you point out that old core members helped you in bol, why do you think that is? Might be location, location, location, huh? Considering how most of BOL is in the front it's kind of understandable that the ones closest sends the most defense.

Well, good luck being BFF's till the end of time. I am passed being disappointed now. All we've gotten back from this is our former ally telling us how BOL sucks more than our enemies do. Core, you're not worth being thought of any more. ENjoy being seen as a tribe of backstabbers, cause that's what you are. Untrustworthy, grey-loving backstabbers.

Scotland

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
re

Everyone has a right to their own opinion. Sorry you see us like that Glitter but I won't go out my way to try and change your opinion.

Good luck with BOL, I hope you enjoy your game. We'll just keep "back-stabbing and greywhoring".

DeletedUser

As I said... they were waiting for me... :D

Although it may seem that the reason for me leaving was the grey villages, the main reason was that most of my friends moved to Core... and I really missed the "COREness" we shared...
If noone had left for Core I would probably still be in BOL.

DeletedUser

And one more thing.. big things happends, ehm, its the most stupid things ever, sorry bol, but this is sinking to a to a low level. . Told Otard to join us. he wanted to be in BOL-E because he didnt want to let you down.. Otard is a great member that did manny good things, and you kick him in a way that is sick. If ex-core players want to stay, why cant they stay?
BUT i got one word OMG

Nobody kicked him.

misskathy

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
First of all, you obviously haven't taken the time to read what I wrote when you left, even though I am pretty sure you've seen the text. Our thoughts about this is not just because of the grey villages.

Somedays before this happened your beloved grimlock took the time to point out how disappointed he was that we thought he couldn't cause more damage. Then this happens. Therefor I have to ask why you think we shouldn't react, when this is how one treats allies in core.

And seriously, why do you think we're mentioning the grey villages? Might be because all you ever talked about the last week was grey villages, and the first member who left wrote an entire letter-ish thing about it?

Yeah, and the comment from LO about how the grey villages was waiting for him. So why you are trying to act like we shouldnt even mention them as a part of why you left, i dont understand.

Also, please look at TWstats and see what you have nobled after you went.

Also i find it weird how you point out that old core members helped you in bol, why do you think that is? Might be location, location, location, huh? Considering how most of BOL is in the front it's kind of understandable that the ones closest sends the most defense.

Well, good luck being BFF's till the end of time. I am passed being disappointed now. All we've gotten back from this is our former ally telling us how BOL sucks more than our enemies do. Core, you're not worth being thought of any more. ENjoy being seen as a tribe of backstabbers, cause that's what you are. Untrustworthy, grey-loving backstabbers.

Here we go again.. All you've ever done is dragging us all over one hill.. That is so low of you.. You say you're playing this game with a heart and with your friends. That is were I'm getting confused, why can't you see that some of us left because of the exact same damn thing you say there..

I gained a lot of in-game friends in BOL, but if you'll loose friends for changing tribes that friendship ain't worth taking care of...

Just because one or two ppl jokes about something, it's wrong of you to drag the rest of the bunch into it and accuse us for it..

And in the newspaper it said that finally after 2 months the old core ppl and BOL ppl started to get along.. uhm, It took me one might have been 2 days to feel more at home in Core.. Don't ask me why, because you can't accuse me for not being active and including..

DeletedUser

Its only grey grey grey all the time, so tell me, why do you think we left? do you really know?

About grim, it was a joke, cant you see the funny thing about that?

it Is allowed to talk about things. about iz's letter, it was a joke too.. so, dont look so much at that..

I am finnish with my greys now, and after red dots..

Maybe i say that because i sent support to xano, and he is far away from me.. so dont come with that.. its a tribe, supposed to help eachother..
so its not always the location, it is what you deside who you want to help..

Backstabber???? how can you use that word?? it was not like that at all.. we want to play in the tribe that is our home.

kenn93x

Forumstjerne
Reaksjonspoeng
I got a dream of defeating TMR and the rest of the Renegades, but how shud i get this dream to be real when you guys are tearing apart the alliances? Well done, well done...

I though you could hold the alliance to the war was over, but if you're going on like you are doing now it wont be any big alliance on our side anylonger. Then you might know what's gonna happen with the weak tribe/part?

I dont see why you think graywhoring is that bad glitter, it gives you points and troops. I though you said that troops always were important in wars, but now i dont know actually.

Scotland

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
re

No, he was told "Leave BOL and go to Core, your a Core Patriot." And he got dropped from being a general. Well done BOL.

Topp