Return of Core

DeletedUser

Its only grey grey grey all the time, so tell me, why do you think we left? do you really know?

About grim, it was a joke, cant you see the funny thing about that?

it Is allowed to talk about things. about iz's letter, it was a joke too.. so, dont look so much at that..

well, I am sorry you/they are the only ones who find it amusing. Cause I doubt anyone ever like being told they are a joke to others, and that is what you in core told us when you left in that way.

All you see here is how important it was for you have your own forum, and not how it effects people you called your in game "friends".

DeletedUser

No, he was told "Leave BOL and go to Core, your a Core Patriot." And he got dropped from being a general. Well done BOL.

Well done BOL? You're the ones who didnt think about how other ex-core members would be seen from now. Potential spies. No one is naive enough to let players in that category see the boards hidden forum. You took them down with you when you did this, you put them in this position. And all thoret did before he took his hidden forum privs away was telling him he understood if he wanted to leave too.

misskathy

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
well, I am sorry you/they are the only ones who find it amusing. Cause I doubt anyone ever like being told they are a joke to others, and that is what you in core told us when you left in that way.

All you see here is how important it was for you have your own forum, and not how it effects people you called your in game "friends".

I did not leave in that way, off course I don't speak for anyone else that myself..
So sorry to hear that others who didn't even know this until today is also getting blamed for it..

DeletedUser

antonine....... har du sendt støtte te xano !!!!! dødsstraff :D

DeletedUser

I can say it one more time, i left because i wanted to play my last time here on tw in core... i called ingame friends, well, i still look at them as my friends. i will support, and help my friends as much as i can:)

DeletedUser

Well done BOL? You're the ones who didnt think about how other ex-core members would be seen from now. Potential spies. No one is naive enough to let players in that category see the boards hidden forum. You took them down with you when you did this, you put them in this position. And all thoret did before he took his hidden forum privs away was telling him he understood if he wanted to leave too.

You apparently didnt read my goodbye letter good enough..

I specifically told you all in a PS, that all the other Ex-Core members should be treated as Bol-E members after we left! Well, I guess that was kinda pointless from me?

Jeezuz christ.. You make me sick..

Scotland

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng

You've just alienated loyal players to come to us. Think what your actions have done to them rather than what we've done to them. We can't take the blame for everything that went wrong here. Your just as much to blame as we are with your threats.

DeletedUser

And seriously, why do you think we're mentioning the grey villages? Might be because all you ever talked about the last week was grey villages, and the first member who left wrote an entire letter-ish thing about it?

Well, good luck being BFF's till the end of time. I am passed being disappointed now. All we've gotten back from this is our former ally telling us how BOL sucks more than our enemies do. Core, you're not worth being thought of any more. ENjoy being seen as a tribe of backstabbers, cause that's what you are. Untrustworthy, grey-loving backstabbers.

All we ever talked about was grey villages? Seems like you have missed quite a lot there. Anyway, yes, I wrote that letter-ish thingy. And you know why? To try to get a little humor on this whole grey discussion, instead of being so bloody serious and angry about it all the time. Too bad neither you or so many of the other Bols understood that the whole thing was meant as an ironic joke.

I'm not saying you shouldnt mention it, but don't act like that was the reason for us leaving. At least it wasnt my reason.

I have never said said Bol sucked, and I doubt I will. But don't see it as a great tribe either, when being threathened with vulturizing yesterday, after taking some few grey villages without "permission". I don't really see how we are backstabbers, but I suppose you won't change your mind about that anyway so no point trying.

Btw, I only commented on those parts cause that's where I had something to say, which others won't. Not because I agree with the rest of what you are writing.

DeletedUser

You've just alienated loyal players to come to us. Think what your actions have done to them rather than what we've done to them. We can't take the blame for everything that went wrong here. Your just as much to blame as we are with your threats.

Threats? What threats? All i have done is try to answer you from bol's point of veiw.

Jeezuz christ.. You make me sick..
DC, i am sorry I make you sick. Take a pill, might work.

Scotland

Nytt medlem
Reaksjonspoeng
re

"I'll answer you the same way I answered Brann, you take a BOL player the alliance is dropped."

That's what you said when I talked to you on msn. Instead of trying to work it out like allies do(did now) you threatened us instead. That's why this has happened.

DeletedUser

"I'll answer you the same way I answered Brann, you take a BOL player the alliance is dropped."

That's what you said when I talked to you on msn. Instead of trying to work it out like allies do(did now) you threatened us instead. That's why this has happened.

Well, that wasn't even a meeting, our leader want there. I said that because i thought that was how bol would react, because we had simular situation the same day and that was the answer then.

DeletedUser

seriously? I say the same thing to you ;) you answered what IZ wrote exactly the same way...

And have you read everything that has been written by me here?

yes i have read it all, but i feel answering her when she hasn't been in the discussions, all though i've seen her mails to thoret about the grey villages she took before she left.

Topp